Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 683 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 10235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9350

    Ivy Rayne

    Hey has anyone hooked up with Ivy is she worth seeing what's her rates?

    I'm thinking about see her Saturday just need some info this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...0/790246226199[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].

  2. #9349
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    To quote a good friend "I wouldn't fuck her with a rented dick".

    I saw her today at the Wawa, Aramingo and Wheatsheaf, she's a ghost of what she was. Almost completely unrecognizable.
    Casey was a great fun fuck I swear to God I wish she never went to Kensington damn.

  3. #9348
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    She is around in Kensington. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, nowadays.
    To quote a good friend "I wouldn't fuck her with a rented dick".

    I saw her today at the Wawa, Aramingo and Wheatsheaf, she's a ghost of what she was. Almost completely unrecognizable.

  4. #9347

    Barbie

    Barbie is in camden. This is the Barbie that was in jail for having a minor with her posting on backpage.

  5. #9346

    She is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kcdark  [View Original Post]
    WOW! She fell off hard. Looks like she lost her teeth too. If you say her BBBJ was amazing with teeth, imagine how it would feel without them! Is she still around?
    She is around in Kensington. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, nowadays.

  6. #9345
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    I used to frequently take girls to Camden to pickup or even quick runs to the store. However, this isn't something I've done in over a year. Tonight I was cleaning out the old car that I barely drive only for car dates and pickups because it doesn't have any tracking, while cleaning I found and odd sack under the passenger seat of the car which I with a small content of 2 g hard and Dope. The only reason someone would do that in the event that you come in contact with law enforcement and they are searched nothing is found on them, but if the vehicle is searched those contents would be placed on you. These animals do not care about your safety.
    Guessing whoever you did a date with saw a cop when you were driving and tossed it under the seat.

    I try not to let these girls in my car unless I either KNOW them or I'm feeling generous and when I do, I always ask them if they have any drugs on them as I don't want it in my car.

  7. #9344
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Casey ate all the "candy" at the shop. I have known "Casey" for many years, actually since she was working at a Red Lobster, she used to be a really nice looking woman, the candy has taken all away from her. I must say she is using her real name in the video, Shana, also pronounced as Shayna. I saw her for a few years until she started to show disregard for friends, and her once smooth skin became a leopard skin, spots all over her back and legs. I will always remember the good times with her, BBBJ were amazing, sex was of the charts, now she is just a memory, she is almost unrecognizable, damn shame.
    WOW! She fell off hard. Looks like she lost her teeth too. If you say her BBBJ was amazing with teeth, imagine how it would feel without them! Is she still around?

  8. #9343

    Italian bimbo jenna

    Anyone know what happen to Italian bimbo Jenna? She been around for a while, but last I saw her she look like the demons were taking a toll but still hot. I wonder if got help or went on another state vacation.

  9. #9342
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob01  [View Original Post]
    This one has been around a while but I can't find any reviews for her. She moves around a lot, Deptford, wildwood, hammonton. I know a few of you have tried her out by now. Her facebook looks real. Is she worth it?
    She is flakey do not go see her!! So have you go to a location and ghost you once you get there not to mention when you ask her about general questions and she won't answer anything and gets an attitude so it's probably one of those less than ideal services. You're better off just going to see somebody else.

  10. #9341

    Warning

    I used to frequently take girls to Camden to pickup or even quick runs to the store. However, this isn't something I've done in over a year. Tonight I was cleaning out the old car that I barely drive only for car dates and pickups because it doesn't have any tracking, while cleaning I found and odd sack under the passenger seat of the car which I with a small content of 2 g hard and Dope. The only reason someone would do that in the event that you come in contact with law enforcement and they are searched nothing is found on them, but if the vehicle is searched those contents would be placed on you. These animals do not care about your safety.

  11. #9340
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hailee again in Atlantic City, her communication still sucks. Rates are stupid high now 600 hour. 300 half. Clock watcher / starts timer. Gained hella weight, belly, pussy smelled, but.

    Cool if caught in the right mood / great BJ, great moves.
    Don't waste your time with her. Her head is bigger than your wallet can handle.

  12. #9339

    Zena AKA Headmaster

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...t/057232100839

    Met this girl on Saturday. Helped her get a room for around 100 and she gave me a session. Was it worth it? At the time yes. Would I repeat? Probably not. She looks the way she does in her pics she looks like she used to be bigger but lost a lot of weight told me she recently got in an accident sometime in the last year although I wasnt really paying much attention. I don't know her rates mainly because she offered a session if I got her a room. All I got was a BJ couldve gotten QVFS but I was in a rush and tbh she does have great mic skills so her nickname is definitely well earned. YMMV I don't know if anyone else has reviewed her but if you're looking to get your dick sucked she definitely fulfills that part. Other then that I don't think ill be repeating just because I have someone who can take care of my blowjob needs for half or more than half of the value of getting her a room.

  13. #9338
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Haha Nikki sitting in Marlton getting digital deposits from men all over the tri-state area. I bet she has a profile in Maryland LOL.
    Can we just troll her ask questions like is bare anal available with CIA and does she give rimjob and receive golden showers scammers do not deserve respect once she ask for a deposit stop communicating with her and let her figure it out.

  14. #9337

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed she did not move to Wilkes Barre.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilke...0/703714661560
    Haha Nikki sitting in Marlton getting digital deposits from men all over the tri-state area. I bet she has a profile in Maryland LOL.

  15. #9336

    You won't get that deposit back

    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    Saw this this post, no name just "new girl".

    I'm assuming it's fake, reached out wanted 170 for a SS and a $50.00 deposit. Figured I'd check to see if any one took the chance. I'd consider the 170 but I'd never a deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...0/845114045116
    Guaranteed she did not move to Wilkes Barre.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilke...0/703714661560

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape