Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 10236
-
05-30-25 07:20 #9351Senior Member

Posts: 97Reds
Anyone have any intel or experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...-/645166611055 https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...5/698894418587.
-
05-29-25 16:51 #9350Senior Member

Posts: 3007Ivy Rayne
Hey has anyone hooked up with Ivy is she worth seeing what's her rates?
I'm thinking about see her Saturday just need some info this is her ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...0/790246226199[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue].
-
05-21-25 10:07 #9349Senior Member

Posts: 3007Casey was a great fun fuck I swear to God I wish she never went to Kensington damn.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 00:53 #9348Senior Member

Posts: 655To quote a good friend "I wouldn't fuck her with a rented dick".
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
I saw her today at the Wawa, Aramingo and Wheatsheaf, she's a ghost of what she was. Almost completely unrecognizable.
-
05-20-25 14:48 #9347Senior Member

Posts: 551Barbie
Barbie is in camden. This is the Barbie that was in jail for having a minor with her posting on backpage.
-
05-19-25 18:24 #9346Senior Member

Posts: 428She is!
She is around in Kensington. I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, nowadays.
Originally Posted by Kcdark
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 17:39 #9345Senior Member

Posts: 685Guessing whoever you did a date with saw a cop when you were driving and tossed it under the seat.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
I try not to let these girls in my car unless I either KNOW them or I'm feeling generous and when I do, I always ask them if they have any drugs on them as I don't want it in my car.
-
05-19-25 08:11 #9344Senior Member

Posts: 267WOW! She fell off hard. Looks like she lost her teeth too. If you say her BBBJ was amazing with teeth, imagine how it would feel without them! Is she still around?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 23:19 #9343Senior Member

Posts: 702Italian bimbo jenna
Anyone know what happen to Italian bimbo Jenna? She been around for a while, but last I saw her she look like the demons were taking a toll but still hot. I wonder if got help or went on another state vacation.
-
05-17-25 08:14 #9342Senior Member

Posts: 2124She is flakey do not go see her!! So have you go to a location and ghost you once you get there not to mention when you ask her about general questions and she won't answer anything and gets an attitude so it's probably one of those less than ideal services. You're better off just going to see somebody else.
Originally Posted by Rizob01
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 22:32 #9341Senior Member

Posts: 140Warning
I used to frequently take girls to Camden to pickup or even quick runs to the store. However, this isn't something I've done in over a year. Tonight I was cleaning out the old car that I barely drive only for car dates and pickups because it doesn't have any tracking, while cleaning I found and odd sack under the passenger seat of the car which I with a small content of 2 g hard and Dope. The only reason someone would do that in the event that you come in contact with law enforcement and they are searched nothing is found on them, but if the vehicle is searched those contents would be placed on you. These animals do not care about your safety.
-
05-13-25 10:15 #9340Senior Member

Posts: 81Don't waste your time with her. Her head is bigger than your wallet can handle.
Originally Posted by Gymlife28
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 01:24 #9339Senior Member

Posts: 235Zena AKA Headmaster
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...t/057232100839
Met this girl on Saturday. Helped her get a room for around 100 and she gave me a session. Was it worth it? At the time yes. Would I repeat? Probably not. She looks the way she does in her pics she looks like she used to be bigger but lost a lot of weight told me she recently got in an accident sometime in the last year although I wasnt really paying much attention. I don't know her rates mainly because she offered a session if I got her a room. All I got was a BJ couldve gotten QVFS but I was in a rush and tbh she does have great mic skills so her nickname is definitely well earned. YMMV I don't know if anyone else has reviewed her but if you're looking to get your dick sucked she definitely fulfills that part. Other then that I don't think ill be repeating just because I have someone who can take care of my blowjob needs for half or more than half of the value of getting her a room.
-
05-13-25 00:44 #9338Senior Member

Posts: 3007Can we just troll her ask questions like is bare anal available with CIA and does she give rimjob and receive golden showers scammers do not deserve respect once she ask for a deposit stop communicating with her and let her figure it out.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 22:22 #9337Senior Member

Posts: 350Scam
Haha Nikki sitting in Marlton getting digital deposits from men all over the tri-state area. I bet she has a profile in Maryland LOL.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





