Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 10232
-
01-09-25 14:20 #9047Senior Member

Posts: 842Never. . .
Ran across this one before, or ads for that matter.
In any event what caught my attention is the video ads in which she is actually speaking.
But again certainly has my attention.
I going to make a Bagliani's in the next few days and certainly going to try this one out.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...rsey/181163769#.
-
01-08-25 17:55 #9046Senior Member

Posts: 128Agreed
Wish I was a regular a few years ago. Her looks can't make up for her shit attitude. It's a real shame because she has nice eyes and such a nice soft booty. And I love her sexy tattoos.
Originally Posted by Ffabc234
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 10:08 #9045Senior Member

Posts: 214For a bit the recommendation was to only see her for outcalls because of her "room mates / friends. Reports of boyfriend / pimp trying to sneak into room or cutting session short and robbing mongers. There are reports on another site but its member only and I don't have it. Saw screenshots somewhere here or maybe an ad on escort site warning people. Enough smoke that I'd avoid stepping into the fire.
Originally Posted by RobSolt1708
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 08:55 #9044Senior Member

Posts: 43Idk man I've seen her several times and never saw any trace of anyone else nearby.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 06:31 #9043Senior Member

Posts: 611Tiff
Wish she changed back to old ways. She use to fuck and offer bb on her ad. Her sis is a messy.
Originally Posted by Ffabc234
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 14:33 #9042Senior Member

Posts: 26I've seen her a couple of times, she's cool enough.
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat
[View Original Post]
Could swear I read people complaining about a guy hanging around like a BF, but I never had any issues with that.
She's not my type, body wise. She's tall and thick, not fat by any means.
Rates are from roughly 3 months back, I would assume they're pretty close now.
-
01-07-25 14:15 #9041Regular Member

Posts: 4Tiffany
Almost once but big head took over and wrapped it up. Post nut clarity made me super grateful I did because I'm not sure how safe she is.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a bunch of times of the years. Service steadily declined to what others are saying (complains about blowjobs, easily distracted, constantly on her phone, etc.). At one time she was amazing and I couldn't get enough of her. I dropped her as a regular prob 6 months ago.
If she turned her attitude around she would make bank. Super cute, fat ass for a skinny girl, decent tits, tight kitty. But her saying "have you always been this big" or "I can't get on top because I fucked up my knee" after 30+ visits, fucking no thanks. Bad habits are her priority and she tends to rush / clock watch unless you smoke her out.
-
01-07-25 12:43 #9040Senior Member

Posts: 253Whats the damage.
Originally Posted by RobSolt1708
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 11:08 #9039Senior Member

Posts: 3006This girl has bad reports of robbing people with two black guys I suggest you keep searching.
Originally Posted by RobSolt1708
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 09:42 #9038Senior Member

Posts: 43Sloppy toppy face ram
Try this one! Great provider and gives a whole new meaning to deepthroat! I'm honestly surprised I don't see her reviewed on here more. Super sweet girl and literally nothing is off limits. I've seen her several times and have yet to be disappointed!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/181091641
Originally Posted by JoeyMaccz
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 19:23 #9037Regular Member

Posts: 9Sloppy Toppy Face Ram
Any girls good at this out there? (Looking for someone other than Krystal Clear LOL).
-
01-06-25 16:58 #9036Senior Member

Posts: 611Tiffany
Anyone fuck her bareback?
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 13:39 #9035Senior Member

Posts: 3006Thanks for the report I will not attempt to contact Tiffany and others should not contact her either let her money dry up the pimp is a red flag itself.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 13:26 #9034Senior Member

Posts: 30Vanessa
This one has been around a while but I can't find any reviews for her. She moves around a lot, Deptford, wildwood, hammonton. I know a few of you have tried her out by now. Her facebook looks real. Is she worth it?
-
01-05-25 12:58 #9033Senior Member

Posts: 128Actually.
I did end up seeing her again. Things didn't go as planned unfortunately. We had about 30 minutes together. I got there and she spend the first ten minutes rolling a blunt for us to smoke so I didn't mind that. After that was done with she was finally ready to start. Tiffany pulled out all the excuses as to why she doesn't like sucking cock. She said one of her teeth are chipped and it keeps cutting her mouth of something. That and she keeps getting hair in her mouth. She gets easily distracted by the sounds her phone makes and from the heater as well. She doesn't shut up and keeps nagging about how much she hates her job and doesn't want to do it anymore. How is that supposed to turn me on? I couldn't do it. I need someone with patience and she doesn't really have that. I still think she's really sexy. She has a nice soft ass and perky tits and nice hair. But her attitude isn't great. I don't think I'll see her again unless I'm drunk out of my mind. I kinda feel bad for her to some extent but it's not my problem. Also she didn't have any condoms are her which was kinda annoying. Before I could finish there was a loud knock at the door. She jumped out the bed and opened the door before I was even done getting dressed. Her handler or whoever (6 foot tall black guy, strong / chubby type) was standing at the door and let me pass by him. He seemed kinda chill.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
Overall Idk if I'll be back. I take back my recommendation of her!









Reply With Quote






