Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 682 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9328
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Does Kayla allow DATY and receive rimjob I want to give her a rimjob so bad.
    I don't know.

  2. #9327
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last month. I do recommend. She looks like her pictures. She gives a pretty good CBJ and the view from the back is great. Nice soft ass. She's also attentive and engaging. I would see her again. My only issue is that her ss starts at 150. I wish it was a little lower considering everything is covered.
    Does Kayla allow DATY and receive rimjob I want to give her a rimjob so bad.

  3. #9326

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BordenTown101  [View Original Post]
    I've heard a few good reviews about her. Have any of you seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...202/8564901608
    I just saw her. The setup ok, but I had to confirm we has an appiontment.

    5' small boobs, latina butt. 300 hh 500 h\are not negoitble. Overall very good time.

  4. #9325

    Kaylaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last month. I do recommend. She looks like her pictures. She gives a pretty good CBJ and the view from the back is great. Nice soft ass. She's also attentive and engaging. I would see her again. My only issue is that her ss starts at 150. I wish it was a little lower considering everything is covered.
    Yeah she looks fine asf too. Was wondering if that donation was negotiable?

  5. #9324
    Quote Originally Posted by BordenTown101  [View Original Post]
    I've heard a few good reviews about her. Have any of you seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...202/8564901608
    I saw her last month. I do recommend. She looks like her pictures. She gives a pretty good CBJ and the view from the back is great. Nice soft ass. She's also attentive and engaging. I would see her again. My only issue is that her ss starts at 150. I wish it was a little lower considering everything is covered.

  6. #9323

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got anything on this one in Williamstown?
    Met her at a Mayfair uses the same pimp as Salem, Savannah and rainbow at one point. Not the girl in the picture nasty loose skin junkie with barely any teeth.

  7. #9322
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPipe  [View Original Post]
    That's why her ad says No AA. I've learned that 75% of the time an ad says that, it's normally because the provider is robbing or scamming guys and they feel like it's riskier to try that with AA men.
    This is so True, they'll find some way to rip you off either the boyfriend knocking at the door or you just get robbed. Most times when you see a black pimp you thighs probably dangerous. I was talking to a girl about that and she says that's exactly what they do and claim AA's play to many games.

  8. #9321

    Casey Candy Shop!

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey Casey did an interview calling herself Shanya now damn she's far gone a fall from grace.

    https://youtu.be/CNj7Uy-nizc?si=VRnCT8-tEtJY0_-w
    Looks like Casey ate all the "candy" at the shop. I have known "Casey" for many years, actually since she was working at a Red Lobster, she used to be a really nice looking woman, the candy has taken all away from her. I must say she is using her real name in the video, Shana, also pronounced as Shayna. I saw her for a few years until she started to show disregard for friends, and her once smooth skin became a leopard skin, spots all over her back and legs. I will always remember the good times with her, BBBJ were amazing, sex was of the charts, now she is just a memory, she is almost unrecognizable, damn shame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Casey.jpg‎  

  9. #9320

    Sad day

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey Casey did an interview calling herself Shanya now damn she's far gone a fall from grace.

    https://youtu.be/CNj7Uy-nizc?si=VRnCT8-tEtJY0_-w
    She's almost unrecognizable. Poor girl. I offered her help back on 2022 to put her up in rehab, she ghosted me. I wish her the best. Best cum dump I had in a long long time.

  10. #9319

    "New Girl"

    Saw this this post, no name just "new girl".

    I'm assuming it's fake, reached out wanted 170 for a SS and a $50.00 deposit. Figured I'd check to see if any one took the chance. I'd consider the 170 but I'd never a deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...0/845114045116
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1836.jpg‎  

  11. #9318

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey Casey did an interview calling herself Shanya now damn she's far gone a fall from grace.

    https://youtu.be/CNj7Uy-nizc?si=VRnCT8-tEtJY0_-w
    That's Casey years ago nice ass etc.

  12. #9317

    Kaylaaa

    I've heard a few good reviews about her. Have any of you seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...202/8564901608

  13. #9316

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    Diane is back. Known scammer and rip off. When I was first transitioning from mostly the stroll in Kensington to mostly escorts like 15 years ago she was straight up robbing dudes with an armed male accomplice. She jumps in and out of the scene in cycles with scams and ripp offs. She almost got me back then. Really close call for me at a motel I turned to double check the door and moved her out of my way when dude stepped out of the bathroom with a gun and I just took off out the door.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...e/676957332429
    But wait. I came across her once on the stroll one night. She said she need a ride to her apartment to nearby to get her bag. She only charged me street price for ss. She small and barely got most of me in. Talkative in the car telling her whole life story. Had no issues. Was responsive and accommodating to my needs.

    I personally wouldn't call her ad. It was just one of those night that I said fuck it.

  14. #9315
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know is Casey is still in the biz?
    Hey Casey did an interview calling herself Shanya now damn she's far gone a fall from grace.

    https://youtu.be/CNj7Uy-nizc?si=VRnCT8-tEtJY0_-w

  15. #9314
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Go see Madison stacks sexy white great BBBJ and BBFS.
    Got a link for this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape