Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 10229
-
05-19-25 08:11 #9344Senior Member

Posts: 267WOW! She fell off hard. Looks like she lost her teeth too. If you say her BBBJ was amazing with teeth, imagine how it would feel without them! Is she still around?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 23:19 #9343Senior Member

Posts: 702Italian bimbo jenna
Anyone know what happen to Italian bimbo Jenna? She been around for a while, but last I saw her she look like the demons were taking a toll but still hot. I wonder if got help or went on another state vacation.
-
05-17-25 08:14 #9342Senior Member

Posts: 2124She is flakey do not go see her!! So have you go to a location and ghost you once you get there not to mention when you ask her about general questions and she won't answer anything and gets an attitude so it's probably one of those less than ideal services. You're better off just going to see somebody else.
Originally Posted by Rizob01
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 22:32 #9341Senior Member

Posts: 136Warning
I used to frequently take girls to Camden to pickup or even quick runs to the store. However, this isn't something I've done in over a year. Tonight I was cleaning out the old car that I barely drive only for car dates and pickups because it doesn't have any tracking, while cleaning I found and odd sack under the passenger seat of the car which I with a small content of 2 g hard and Dope. The only reason someone would do that in the event that you come in contact with law enforcement and they are searched nothing is found on them, but if the vehicle is searched those contents would be placed on you. These animals do not care about your safety.
-
05-13-25 10:15 #9340Senior Member

Posts: 81Don't waste your time with her. Her head is bigger than your wallet can handle.
Originally Posted by Gymlife28
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 01:24 #9339Senior Member

Posts: 235Zena AKA Headmaster
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...t/057232100839
Met this girl on Saturday. Helped her get a room for around 100 and she gave me a session. Was it worth it? At the time yes. Would I repeat? Probably not. She looks the way she does in her pics she looks like she used to be bigger but lost a lot of weight told me she recently got in an accident sometime in the last year although I wasnt really paying much attention. I don't know her rates mainly because she offered a session if I got her a room. All I got was a BJ couldve gotten QVFS but I was in a rush and tbh she does have great mic skills so her nickname is definitely well earned. YMMV I don't know if anyone else has reviewed her but if you're looking to get your dick sucked she definitely fulfills that part. Other then that I don't think ill be repeating just because I have someone who can take care of my blowjob needs for half or more than half of the value of getting her a room.
-
05-13-25 00:44 #9338Senior Member

Posts: 3005Can we just troll her ask questions like is bare anal available with CIA and does she give rimjob and receive golden showers scammers do not deserve respect once she ask for a deposit stop communicating with her and let her figure it out.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 22:22 #9337Senior Member

Posts: 350Scam
Haha Nikki sitting in Marlton getting digital deposits from men all over the tri-state area. I bet she has a profile in Maryland LOL.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 05:50 #9336Senior Member

Posts: 727You won't get that deposit back
Guaranteed she did not move to Wilkes Barre.
Originally Posted by Gymlife28
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilke...0/703714661560
-
05-11-25 13:10 #9335Senior Member

Posts: 173Saw her in 2020. She looked great back then. Had a great body. Disappeared for a while and came back really skinny and almost sickly looking. Her rates also went up ridiculously high. In 2020 she was charging 180 for hr. Haven't seen her since she came back, as I feel there's way better for the rates she's charging.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 12:40 #9334Senior Member

Posts: 685She's been around for awhile, started posting during the pandemic when she was like 19 or 20. She was hot back then, nice curves and was down to get filled up.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
I think she had some health issues which is why she is so skinny. Not sure if she's using substances or not atm. She's legit though if you can get in touch with her.
-
05-11-25 10:00 #9333Senior Member

Posts: 106Anyone try this one out?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/017807781922
I have been watching this one for a while and seems to check all my boxes. Does anyone have any intel?
And remember stay safe out there.
-
05-11-25 01:18 #9332Senior Member

Posts: 350Madison Stacks
Madison is on Broadway you can get her for street prices. 2/. 4.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 01:14 #9331Senior Member

Posts: 350Kayla
In my opinion not worth 300. Always issues with setup and meeting. I'd rather drop 50 at the fast house and get a real Latina.
Originally Posted by Houndd60
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 01:13 #9330Senior Member

Posts: 350Nikki
This looks like a girl named Nikki. Lesbian. Will lead men on thinking they'll get some but never gives out. She's real but will take the digital cash deposit and disappear.
Originally Posted by Gymlife28
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





