Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 1185 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 37360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34600
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/modellist/namani

    I was not going to go back to Moon for any of the Japaneese girls, I typically find them all shy, weird, awkward, not into anything at all etc. But this girl looks pretty hot and may be different?

    Please let me know if anyone sees her, I may TOFTT tomorrow night.
    Yumi is nice and clean. Typical experience for the moon. Online says 110, I saw 135. Solid and sweet, but either the pics they use are old (don't think that's it) or they trim up the pics. She has a solid body, but is not 110 for sure. Nice girl and I'd see again but I was hoping for 110.

  2. #34599

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado62  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Sarah lately? I saw her a few weeks ago and it was great. She gave me a new number to get in touch with. I've been trying for a week now and no reply.
    She's been picked for fail to appear Capias.

  3. #34598

    Sarah?

    Has anyone heard from Sarah lately? I saw her a few weeks ago and it was great. She gave me a new number to get in touch with. I've been trying for a week now and no reply.

  4. #34597

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    That BBBJ was amazing, not going to lie. I might go back for moreshe's good-looking and all, but that monkey on her back is a dealbreaker. If she were clean, she'd be a regular for sure. Then again, even Taryn was on it and still kept herself fresh and ready.
    I miss Taryn so much. She's gone for good?

  5. #34596

    Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer12  [View Original Post]
    Yaya. Known flake, tries to short you, acts up talking about, "oo ahh, shih too big." I ain't even buck.

    Would steer clear honestly not worth the time, and this is one of the first people I had seen almost a decade ago, and was the first lesson learned, smh.
    I love YAYA and she always is nice and fair with me. Amazing BBBJ but she talks wayyyy too much.

  6. #34595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    L. M. T.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    I can see why you would ask, would be nice if she has an expanded menu. Please let us know if you do see her. Stay-Safe!
    Someone posted before that she's only offering handjobs.

  7. #34594
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    I did once, it is rare, and typically only if both are from Japan.
    If you do a double, is it still just $200 extra for BBFSCIP, or do you have to pay for each girl?

  8. #34593
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    I can see why you would ask, would be nice if she has an expanded menu. Please let us know if you do see her. Stay-Safe!
    Definitely a good looking woman.

  9. #34592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...848126730.html

    Ad is legit looking but a bit ambiguous. Anyone seen this provider? I see her post pretty regularly which implies legit, but thought I'd ask.
    I can see why you would ask, would be nice if she has an expanded menu. Please let us know if you do see her. Stay-Safe!

  10. #34591

    I have before, but it is rare

    Quote Originally Posted by FastyFur  [View Original Post]
    When Moon has two astronauts available will they do a double?
    I did once, it is rare, and typically only if both are from Japan.

  11. #34590

    Moon Q

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    1 hout gets you two pops. 30 min or 45 min gets you one. If you only can go once, just get 30 min.
    When Moon has two astronauts available will they do a double?

  12. #34589

    Time at Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    With the moon girl specifically, when you go there and choose lets say an hour and you are done within 15 min ish the first time. Do they kinda rush you to leave or you can stay, recharge, and attack again until hour passes?
    1 hout gets you two pops. 30 min or 45 min gets you one. If you only can go once, just get 30 min.

  13. #34588

    Talia

    I found Talia years ago before she started posting recently and shared her to a few lucky guys here. None of those guys returned the favor of course. Looks like they picked her up a few days ago. She is a pain in the ass once you get to know her half the time, but sometimes it's worth it because I get to be a big pain in hers. Last time I ripped her ass but she still took it without trying to stop me. She did complain a lot after the fact though. Definitely stays around dangerous people. So be wary of that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/455434397016

  14. #34587
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/modellist/namani

    I was not going to go back to Moon for any of the Japaneese girls, I typically find them all shy, weird, awkward, not into anything at all etc. But this girl looks pretty hot and may be different?

    Please let me know if anyone sees her, I may TOFTT tomorrow night.
    With the moon girl specifically, when you go there and choose lets say an hour and you are done within 15 min ish the first time. Do they kinda rush you to leave or you can stay, recharge, and attack again until hour passes?

  15. #34586

    New Japan Girl at Moon

    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/modellist/namani

    I was not going to go back to Moon for any of the Japaneese girls, I typically find them all shy, weird, awkward, not into anything at all etc. But this girl looks pretty hot and may be different?

    Please let me know if anyone sees her, I may TOFTT tomorrow night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape