Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 686 1186 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Angela

    Any info on this one? Would love to see her but she's non-responsive.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/636070393123

  2. #34582

    Bree

    Answering some questions from the pm, white, 30's, nice tits pretty face. Standard rates, bbj as far as I know. I'm not allowed to send any pics.

  3. #34581
    $$ plus tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? The last thing I want to lose 3 benjamins or something for a handshake.

  4. #34580
    Quote Originally Posted by JawnLife40  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about her for a while. I'd love to hear from someone with a firsthand experience with her.

  5. #34579

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    However It's against the rules to post phone numbers and you don't have pm privileges yet. How do I get the number to you?
    Sent you a pm.

  6. #34578

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    This woman wasn't who regular monger Bustin was talking about (Sersha / Hoover / Lulu).
    She was ok, but I stopped seeing her because those prices where just insane for monkey meowth, but that last pic looks rough, like she aged a whole decade.

  7. #34577

  8. #34576
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used this site I see a few familiar faces but lee or t of new.

    https://ondate.com/united-states/vir...female-escorts
    Few new smh.

  9. #34575

    Happen to come across this

    Has anyone used this site I see a few familiar faces but lee or t of new.

    https://ondate.com/united-states/vir...female-escorts

  10. #34574

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.
    My bad, empty now. Ty.

  11. #34573

    Clear messsages

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up again, msg me for digits if interested.
    Your mailbox is full.

  12. #34572

    Lolo again in arrest reports 9th

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    I have my sources that I believe, you have yours. Either way she isn't available
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    I was Just texting her phone
    This woman wasn't who regular monger Bustin was talking about (Sersha / Hoover / Lulu).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lolo4.jpg‎   lolo.jpg‎   lolo.jpeg‎  

  13. #34571

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    If she is he was no where to be seen. From what I saw it looked like only her stuff in the room and no odd vibes.
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleB3891  [View Original Post]
    Pimp
    That's a relief.
    Folks around Latina hussy Bee Sembra che spesso hanno la sfortuna / like seriously bad luck

  14. #34570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleB3891  [View Original Post]
    So she's not with that pimp anymore?
    If she is he was no where to be seen. She locked the door and put the stopper in place and even had a towel at the bottom and the bathroom was clear. From what I saw it looked like only her stuff in the room and no odd vibes.

  15. #34569
    So she's not with that pimp anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Since every time I tried to get on here for the last few days the forum has been down I didn't get a chance to update.

    Made it over to see her the other day. She is the same chick I referenced before. She was pretty quick to respond. The bottom one in the current ad is probably only a few days old and I think in the same room actually. It was a good visit and I'll be back. Last time I saw her just prior to lock up she was pretty worn down and the monkey was taking hold. This time she was very energetic, vocal, and really into it. Pretty clean in the room and she looked as though she had the room to herself if the other girl (who she is no longer working with) is a concern.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape