Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 1185 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...848126730.html

    Ad is legit looking but a bit ambiguous. Anyone seen this provider? I see her post pretty regularly which implies legit, but thought I'd ask.
    I can see why you would ask, would be nice if she has an expanded menu. Please let us know if you do see her. Stay-Safe!

  2. #34591

    I have before, but it is rare

    Quote Originally Posted by FastyFur  [View Original Post]
    When Moon has two astronauts available will they do a double?
    I did once, it is rare, and typically only if both are from Japan.

  3. #34590

    Moon Q

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    1 hout gets you two pops. 30 min or 45 min gets you one. If you only can go once, just get 30 min.
    When Moon has two astronauts available will they do a double?

  4. #34589

    Time at Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    With the moon girl specifically, when you go there and choose lets say an hour and you are done within 15 min ish the first time. Do they kinda rush you to leave or you can stay, recharge, and attack again until hour passes?
    1 hout gets you two pops. 30 min or 45 min gets you one. If you only can go once, just get 30 min.

  5. #34588

    Talia

    I found Talia years ago before she started posting recently and shared her to a few lucky guys here. None of those guys returned the favor of course. Looks like they picked her up a few days ago. She is a pain in the ass once you get to know her half the time, but sometimes it's worth it because I get to be a big pain in hers. Last time I ripped her ass but she still took it without trying to stop me. She did complain a lot after the fact though. Definitely stays around dangerous people. So be wary of that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/455434397016

  6. #34587
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/modellist/namani

    I was not going to go back to Moon for any of the Japaneese girls, I typically find them all shy, weird, awkward, not into anything at all etc. But this girl looks pretty hot and may be different?

    Please let me know if anyone sees her, I may TOFTT tomorrow night.
    With the moon girl specifically, when you go there and choose lets say an hour and you are done within 15 min ish the first time. Do they kinda rush you to leave or you can stay, recharge, and attack again until hour passes?

  7. #34586

    New Japan Girl at Moon

    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/modellist/namani

    I was not going to go back to Moon for any of the Japaneese girls, I typically find them all shy, weird, awkward, not into anything at all etc. But this girl looks pretty hot and may be different?

    Please let me know if anyone sees her, I may TOFTT tomorrow night.

  8. #34585

    Young and inexperienced

    I saw her a couple months back. She is super nice and will be completely submissive but she really isn't as skillful as she leads on she is just mostly submissive. She will only do bbj and covered sex. IMO better bang for your buck out there. She is super nice and will do most things, young and tight but also has a uniquely curved vaginal canal only certain angles you can really go at it hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Would love to see her but she's non-responsive.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/636070393123

  9. #34584
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Would love to see her but she's non-responsive.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/636070393123
    I'd recommend stopping by Richard's tonight around 6 PM to 9 PM.

  10. #34583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Angela

    Any info on this one? Would love to see her but she's non-responsive.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/636070393123

  11. #34582

    Bree

    Answering some questions from the pm, white, 30's, nice tits pretty face. Standard rates, bbj as far as I know. I'm not allowed to send any pics.

  12. #34581
    $$ plus tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? The last thing I want to lose 3 benjamins or something for a handshake.

  13. #34580
    Quote Originally Posted by JawnLife40  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about her for a while. I'd love to hear from someone with a firsthand experience with her.

  14. #34579

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    However It's against the rules to post phone numbers and you don't have pm privileges yet. How do I get the number to you?
    Sent you a pm.

  15. #34578

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    This woman wasn't who regular monger Bustin was talking about (Sersha / Hoover / Lulu).
    She was ok, but I stopped seeing her because those prices where just insane for monkey meowth, but that last pic looks rough, like she aged a whole decade.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape