Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 1187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34562

    Love, Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockfrd  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and definitely recommend. She does not allow Greek or anything uncovered. Great option for a married man who has to make sure he doesn't catch anything. You'll enjoy her as long as you are good with everything covered and no Greek. Dependable and sweet lady. Don't be shy about asking though, she doesn't mind talking about most.

    Oral is covered? I get the other being covered, but no BBBJ? Does she 69? Because I just left her a VM and I'm looking to see her this weekend sometime. And I was hoping to CIM.
    No CIM! If that's a deal breaker, then you'll need to look elsewhere. She does everything covered, which is why Lynn is a very safe option. Super sweet. Obviously works out her private muscles and can vary grip! No rush and very chill. She's been 49 for about 10 years now, but still looks very good! She's a gem.

  2. #34561

    Hoping someone remembers

    Several months back there was a big titty white girl on stg making posts thay said 'come get this mouth' and advertised you could bring a friend at no extta cost. I can't remember her name or number. Does anyone remember her thay could get me a number?

  3. #34560

    Go for it

    I've seen her more than once. Beautiful residential home, she sets the scene nicely with candles, etc. Outstanding massage skills and she certainly knows how to handle your bits and pieces! Very open in sharing her enormous tits. Nothing beyond L1 so far for me. Can be a little stern but still sexy and pleasant. I plan on returning soon.

    SS.

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...848126730.html

    Ad is legit looking but a bit ambiguous. Anyone seen this provider? I see her post pretty regularly which implies legit, but thought I'd ask.

  4. #34559

    Latina

    I opted for a qv for $. 20 with this Latina MILF. She is phat to death in all the right places and not bad in the face for a MILF. BJ is covered and trash as hell if that's what you call it. A few licks before she trying to jump on a soft noodle. She doesn't let you touch the meow. She watches the clock. Get an F for service. I was so mad I was ready to call ICE on this chick. Save your ducks and time because she is definitely a norm for traveling Latinas that I been said I would never do again!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/186907867

  5. #34558

    Bella

    Went and saw her. Been to her several times. She's thick as a truck. Everything covered very nice and aims to get you where you want to get to. Can take a pounding. Been around for awhile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/740362542650

  6. #34557

    Jeni

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to get in touch with Jeni?

    https://tryst.link/escort/againnagainpls

    I've found 2 reviews of her on the other site from back in August, but I've reached out to her numerous times and can't get a response.
    Did you include the word from her ad? Our schedules have never lined up, but I have gotten responses from her.

  7. #34556

    CL Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...848126730.html

    Ad is legit looking but a bit ambiguous. Anyone seen this provider? I see her post pretty regularly which implies legit, but thought I'd ask.
    I remember seeing positive posts about her awhile back. Someone said she insists on you sucking her tits at the flip.

  8. #34555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Craigslist

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...848126730.html

    Ad is legit looking but a bit ambiguous. Anyone seen this provider? I see her post pretty regularly which implies legit, but thought I'd ask.
    Someone posted on her a while back. I believe she only offers a HJ.

  9. #34554
    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...848126730.html

    Ad is legit looking but a bit ambiguous. Anyone seen this provider? I see her post pretty regularly which implies legit, but thought I'd ask.
    Saw her a while back. She's pretty legit without any extras. The massage was ok but really expensive for what it was also was kinda awkward. I was new to the game so she might've pegged me for a mark. YMMV.

  10. #34553

    CL Ad: anyone have a review

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...848126730.html

    Ad is legit looking but a bit ambiguous. Anyone seen this provider? I see her post pretty regularly which implies legit, but thought I'd ask.

  11. #34552

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one recently and she was great. She might be hotter in person than her pictures. I'm used to women looking much worse than their pictures. This was a nice change of that trend.

    Petite, nice naturals. CBJ but she went right in for some DFK. Not my thing so I passed. Got down to business and she got into it.

    2. For 15 minutes. I may repeat. I think she's in town another couple of days.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4189278.htm?cat=1
    I reached out to her when she was in Norfolk. Once I got to the location, she asked me for a selfie, touching my nose as verification. I ended up passing after that.

  12. #34551

    Recommendations

    Visiting Richmond / Chester area next week, any recommendations on reliable outcall providers?

  13. #34550
    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't this one of the twins that everyone was warning about trying to rob people and whatnot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Need Bee and Co all up in a video https://streamable.com/girnud.

    Yes is the answer
    She is neither of those two.

  14. #34549

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Konichi1  [View Original Post]
    Your video was flagged bud.
    Working here thanks Konichi1.

    https://www.redgifs.com/watch/keenal...ehorseshoecrab

    Anyway is Kat/Kathy getting out of R-side today..

  15. #34548

    Link not working

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Need Bee and Co all up in a video https://streamable.com/girnud.
    Your video was flagged bud.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape