Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 12372
-
05-07-25 13:31 #10212Regular Member

Posts: 21Here and Jinye has good potential. I already visited twice this week with both good visits.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 12:00 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 1873170th
Is now on my list I will check it out and report back. 185th and baseline was ok. But now I have another spot I have not been too before.
Happy days.
Sunny weather is bringing out more girls on the streets. I am always watching the streets but enjoy the comfort of a AMP all the time. Warmer More comfy. Just wish the heck we could find some white girls working at a few AMPs. I miss the old days. College towns.
-
05-07-25 07:50 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 236I don't think so. There's a patisserie in there, and a convenience store.
Originally Posted by BillJ1984
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 00:07 #10209Senior Member

Posts: 121Is this the place right next to a Chinese restaurant? I've been meaning to try out that spot.
Originally Posted by WestSidePunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 15:52 #10208Senior Member

Posts: 116I too used to see Coco while she was at all 3 of the spas listed, used to see her at Ilani playing baccarat from time to time, who I really miss was her coworker Cici at Blue Sky.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 13:22 #10207Senior Member

Posts: 33I visited Divisin St. Stopped by the Jinye. Saw Lulu, who was amazing. Young and friendly, with good skills. Nice bubble butt. There was also another young provider but I did not see her. Probably the best place to go in SF from what I could tell during my time there.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 12:42 #10206Senior Member

Posts: 263Very much man-made.
Originally Posted by Burner77
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 12:38 #10205Senior Member

Posts: 126Are her breasts natural or mm?
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 13:57 #10204Senior Member

Posts: 263I saw Ayla today too and I guess I have been spoiled by previous ladies. She's cute and did all everything I asked, but she rushed things. I respond better to slow and sensual over fast jackhammer. It was okay but I'm not in a rush to see her again. Also met new girl Coco and she looks cute as hell. Her eyes sparkled when we met. Not as young as Ayla but totally my type. I am looking forward to visiting her. There is supposedly a third girl but I haven't seen her yet.
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 23:18 #10203Senior Member

Posts: 236Joy Foot Massage
170th and Baseline. I saw Mimi. Paid for 45, got 30.
She was young and pretty, and liked to tell me so. Wanted 2 for a tip, but settled for 2 total. CBJ, which is mostly a waste of time. CFS, pretty decent.
She offered next time 69 for 2 tip, BBBJ for 2. 5. When you add house fee, fuck that, I'll go visit an escort and at least have a bed to work with.
Probably the prettiest masseuse I've seen on the west side in a while, but I am telling myself I won't be back. The addiction thinks otherwise, though.
-
05-03-25 17:00 #10202Senior Member

Posts: 133Love spa. Ayla
Visited Love spa yesterday & tried Ayla. Chinese. She looked wild & sexy with her very long yellow hair & big breasts. 34 C / D cups. Love her look, her style & her bubbly personality. Paid donation for 30 minutes. Overall, it was a great session.
-
05-02-25 11:15 #10201Senior Member

Posts: 94Great place. Jinye spa
"Great place. Ended up with Lulu, super cute, very hot. Everything covered. TS was good for what it was, don't think it's my think. Skipped the massage straight to the dream. CBJ, CFS, she rode, then Mish, then she rode again. $$. 8 will definitely be back.
Originally Posted by LoverLee
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 10:55 #10200Senior Member

Posts: 183Beauty spa on Stark near 141st
Young girl, ok body, manmade large Bs, hour glass shape with a bit of loose skin. If I have to guess she must have given birth just months ago, but no stretch marks that I could see.
Attractive face, a bit heavy on the chin but some dig that. Decent massage, I strained my back few days ago by sneezing and she fixed that.
Two for all for an hour.
Name is Lisa, not that it matters, she was the only one there.
On a side note, the place is clean and smells good (on the inside), Lisa smelled good too, no heavy perfumes just clean fresh scent.
-
05-01-25 11:01 #10199Senior Member

Posts: 169I believe so.
Originally Posted by ClLewis
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 19:34 #10198Regular Member

Posts: 10Did Lisa have a tattoo on her left tit?
Originally Posted by RileySmom
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





