Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 12363
-
05-09-25 10:42 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 183If you mean Sheng12 FOOT MASSAGE they had ads on skipthegames about a month ago claiming three new young girls and all the good stuff. Stopped there on a lunch break to find a granny. Another girl apparently "went to a store". If my memory doesn't lie granny was dressed provocatively.
Originally Posted by BillJ1984
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 22:57 #10217Senior Member

Posts: 121Westside next to szechuan Garden walker RD
Has anyone tried this spot out? Looks very small hole in the wall place. I forgot the name. I remember the name was very faded away. Can anyone review this spot?
-
05-08-25 18:50 #10216Senior Member

Posts: 183Does she look anything like her pics in the ad, age, cup size?
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 18:34 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 183New Asian Flower in Beaverton
Evy (Evie?) - young (sub-25), pretty cute and fit with nice size rack, playful. Matches one of the pics in their ad, exactly.
Decent massage but insisted on covered French, went back to the massage. Main course and happy ending seem to be available too.
-
05-08-25 18:26 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 183Kiki in Vancouver across from you-Haul
Kinda cute, not too fit but not fat and fairly young (under 30, could be even mid 20's). Two girls: Lisa and Ging.
Lisa has nice natural Cs, good attitude and very tight. Ging appear to have a nice rack too but no hands on experience.
-
05-08-25 15:14 #10213Senior Member

Posts: 138Yes, I had Nina their newest line up! She's not your typical AMP gal, she works in high end agency like MoMo. Will repeat ^_^
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
SaiSai is returning girl from previous time, ethnic Uyghurs from Xinjiang China.
Annie, their service queen (everyone should know by now).
-
05-07-25 13:31 #10212Regular Member

Posts: 21Here and Jinye has good potential. I already visited twice this week with both good visits.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 12:00 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 1872170th
Is now on my list I will check it out and report back. 185th and baseline was ok. But now I have another spot I have not been too before.
Happy days.
Sunny weather is bringing out more girls on the streets. I am always watching the streets but enjoy the comfort of a AMP all the time. Warmer More comfy. Just wish the heck we could find some white girls working at a few AMPs. I miss the old days. College towns.
-
05-07-25 07:50 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 236I don't think so. There's a patisserie in there, and a convenience store.
Originally Posted by BillJ1984
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 00:07 #10209Senior Member

Posts: 121Is this the place right next to a Chinese restaurant? I've been meaning to try out that spot.
Originally Posted by WestSidePunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 15:52 #10208Senior Member

Posts: 116I too used to see Coco while she was at all 3 of the spas listed, used to see her at Ilani playing baccarat from time to time, who I really miss was her coworker Cici at Blue Sky.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 13:22 #10207Senior Member

Posts: 33I visited Divisin St. Stopped by the Jinye. Saw Lulu, who was amazing. Young and friendly, with good skills. Nice bubble butt. There was also another young provider but I did not see her. Probably the best place to go in SF from what I could tell during my time there.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 12:42 #10206Senior Member

Posts: 263Very much man-made.
Originally Posted by Burner77
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 12:38 #10205Senior Member

Posts: 124Are her breasts natural or mm?
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 13:57 #10204Senior Member

Posts: 263I saw Ayla today too and I guess I have been spoiled by previous ladies. She's cute and did all everything I asked, but she rushed things. I respond better to slow and sensual over fast jackhammer. It was okay but I'm not in a rush to see her again. Also met new girl Coco and she looks cute as hell. Her eyes sparkled when we met. Not as young as Ayla but totally my type. I am looking forward to visiting her. There is supposedly a third girl but I haven't seen her yet.
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






