Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 825 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 12365
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10190

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the person I talked to confused the two locations.
    Yes they might have confused the two. I was text the names (and photos) from Candy as Annie Kiki and Judy.

    I reached out to Love Spa and didn't get a reply.

  2. #10189
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Candy? Cause that's the current rotation at Candy. Also new girls supposedly coming on Thursday. They usually rotate every month. I haven't been to loves in a minute.
    Maybe the person I talked to confused the two locations.

  3. #10188
    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    I hear the current rotation is Annie, Coco, and Judy. Any intel on any of them? I would go check if out myself but that location is pretty inconvenient for me.

    The girls at this place sure do rotate out fast.
    Do you mean Candy? Cause that's the current rotation at Candy. Also new girls supposedly coming on Thursday. They usually rotate every month. I haven't been to loves in a minute.

  4. #10187

    New girls at Love?

    I hear the current rotation is Annie, Coco, and Judy. Any intel on any of them? I would go check if out myself but that location is pretty inconvenient for me.

    The girls at this place sure do rotate out fast.

  5. #10186

    Trip around the cove

    Mongering for 5 years. I get massages 2-3 times a week in Vancouver. Wife is an infrequent copilot, but supports the cause.

    Here is the list:

    Tranquility- same provider for past couple of years. Nice body, but showing age. I've only been offered L2/3 once by "Linda" maybe a year or two ago. The massage is good, and I've always had 60 minutes. 70/60, 140/120 4-hands.

    Zen- older providers here. L2 offered with 4 hands, but I would assume L3 is available. 70/60.

    Carefree- no extras here. Have tried multiple times. 70/40.

    Jin-good massage, don't expect extras, no L2/ L3. 70/100.

    Sunnyside- attractive providers, had to be in her 20's. Demanded sex with "hairy monkey boy". Prostate. 70/60.

    88- metal door, 30-40, menu open. 70/60. 70/80 alternate attire.

    Tian Xin- 30-40's, at least L2 available. 70/60.

    Asian Wellness- no extras. 70/40.

    Caribbean- waste of time. Spent almost an hour in the lot waiting. Provider left, never returned. 0/0.

    Red Sun- granny. Didn't stay. 0/0.

    Tokyo- a minor walked into the adjacent business and I noped out. 0/0.

    Atom- family owned, daytime daycare, no extras. 70/40.

    DM me for locations not on RM or locations that cater to couples.

  6. #10185

    Yoyo

    Hi The Yo-yo of the far past is likely gone. I should of married that beautiful girl. She had a killer body great tits and the most wide open eyes and perfect face. Not the typical face. She was certainly cute beyond belief and hot as heck. A great lay. Not super skinny but one great body. Killer curves and adorable.

    These names change with the place or city. One girl might be Sally here. Cici or Lisa in each city. Funny part is the new girls, one can always tell when you get a newer girl to the business. Her Hand job skills are just not up to the job. Sometimes They think you have to go hard, someitimes they squeeze the bejesus out of you. I have had to tell a girl a few times. Gently. Easy there on the death grip.

    So many places So little time. Someone said the numbers in the Portland SMSA are over 200 joints now. That is a ton. I wonder if it is cutting down the Streetwalker scene some. After all No one likes the construction on 82nd.

    Cheers and visit as many places as you can.

  7. #10184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be a few days now, anyone saw her?
    The pic now has a caption, says Yoyo. Anyone saw Yoyo?

    Given how retouched or even fake pics can be she does look a bit like Yoyo from Baoju which would be quite interesting since those places seem to belong to different networks and I don't believe I saw girls move between them previously.

  8. #10183

    Who left Candy?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be a few days now, anyone saw her?
    Which girl is no longer there?

  9. #10182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    New girl at candy

    Seems to be a few days now, anyone saw her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250427-085648.jpg‎  

  10. #10181

    Looking for the largest nipples around

    Hey all! The bigger the better! I'm talking kindergarten oversized pencil eraser type. Not too concerned with the areola size just large diameter and long. Any info is much appreciated. Will share back any info to anyone that helps out.

    Thank you!

  11. #10180

    Jinye and boaju

    Nancy or cici fellas what's the better experience?

    Visiting from out of town and I've read good reviews on both.

    Looking for potential GFE or bare.

  12. #10179

    Jinye Spa

    Based on reports here, stopped in for a 30 min visit with Nancy. For me, I found her to be no different that your average girl out there. Good BBBJ, then on to some dining at the why. Covered up for some mish, doggy, then finished onto her tongue. She was constantly looking at the tablet with the cameras showing. Her fake moans didn't do it for me. A few times I could tell she was trying to rush me. YMMV, but I won't be a repeat.

  13. #10178

    Won tong soup

    Are we tipping more for Dining at the why? Because I got a HJ and dined some chow mein and she said bigger tip next time? It was my first time doing both so I didn't know. How much do we tip for this? Total. Including HJ.

  14. #10177

    Cici is a very young 25

    Quote Originally Posted by Joepdx  [View Original Post]
    Try going into any of the FS shops mentioned here, Candy, Love, BaoJu, and try to get a full hour of massage plus FS for $200. It's not going to happen.

    $100 for a topless handy from a young, hot provider (not some old granny) sounds reasonable to me. Grannies get $0 tips from me, because I turn around and walk out when I see them.
    BaoJu,

    Cici is a very young 25 - looks younger. Petite and a little thicker in a great way. Nice top side with some backside. Very pretty face.

  15. #10176

    Duo's

    Seems to me a double massage with two girls can be a waste of money. When ever I was talked into one. 4 hands are confusing. And its not like you will see the one girl naked eating out the other girl while your doing doggy. That is saved for the Porn movies. Or the swimming pool at a resort I have done that a few times at a resort, one girl even lifted me aside from my dinning at the why to say it was her turn.

    That said. Most of the time the extra girl in the Massage place just ends up using one had and standing around. Not a lot of hot true two girl action.

    So that said. I save the money and just opt for one.

    On 99 in the Couve, At the Intersection of 99 street and 99 hwy. In the corner of the strip mall. I had a relaxing enjoyable massage. Slightly better than average lady. Nice body. Pleasant face not a granny. It was nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape