Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 12365
-
05-05-25 12:38 #10205Senior Member

Posts: 126Are her breasts natural or mm?
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 13:57 #10204Senior Member

Posts: 263I saw Ayla today too and I guess I have been spoiled by previous ladies. She's cute and did all everything I asked, but she rushed things. I respond better to slow and sensual over fast jackhammer. It was okay but I'm not in a rush to see her again. Also met new girl Coco and she looks cute as hell. Her eyes sparkled when we met. Not as young as Ayla but totally my type. I am looking forward to visiting her. There is supposedly a third girl but I haven't seen her yet.
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 23:18 #10203Senior Member

Posts: 236Joy Foot Massage
170th and Baseline. I saw Mimi. Paid for 45, got 30.
She was young and pretty, and liked to tell me so. Wanted 2 for a tip, but settled for 2 total. CBJ, which is mostly a waste of time. CFS, pretty decent.
She offered next time 69 for 2 tip, BBBJ for 2. 5. When you add house fee, fuck that, I'll go visit an escort and at least have a bed to work with.
Probably the prettiest masseuse I've seen on the west side in a while, but I am telling myself I won't be back. The addiction thinks otherwise, though.
-
05-03-25 17:00 #10202Senior Member

Posts: 133Love spa. Ayla
Visited Love spa yesterday & tried Ayla. Chinese. She looked wild & sexy with her very long yellow hair & big breasts. 34 C / D cups. Love her look, her style & her bubbly personality. Paid donation for 30 minutes. Overall, it was a great session.
-
05-02-25 11:15 #10201Senior Member

Posts: 94Great place. Jinye spa
"Great place. Ended up with Lulu, super cute, very hot. Everything covered. TS was good for what it was, don't think it's my think. Skipped the massage straight to the dream. CBJ, CFS, she rode, then Mish, then she rode again. $$. 8 will definitely be back.
Originally Posted by LoverLee
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 10:55 #10200Senior Member

Posts: 183Beauty spa on Stark near 141st
Young girl, ok body, manmade large Bs, hour glass shape with a bit of loose skin. If I have to guess she must have given birth just months ago, but no stretch marks that I could see.
Attractive face, a bit heavy on the chin but some dig that. Decent massage, I strained my back few days ago by sneezing and she fixed that.
Two for all for an hour.
Name is Lisa, not that it matters, she was the only one there.
On a side note, the place is clean and smells good (on the inside), Lisa smelled good too, no heavy perfumes just clean fresh scent.
-
05-01-25 11:01 #10199Senior Member

Posts: 169I believe so.
Originally Posted by ClLewis
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 19:34 #10198Regular Member

Posts: 10Did Lisa have a tattoo on her left tit?
Originally Posted by RileySmom
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 01:17 #10197Senior Member

Posts: 1002I had good dreams there also while they were open a few years back. Coco, formerly from Blue Sky and Aurora was there for a while. Last time I saw her she landed at Phoenix in Clackamas. Not sure if it was the same owner or not anymore.
Originally Posted by Qualish
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 23:08 #10196Regular Member

Posts: 12Anni at Candy
She used to be one of my favorites, but I haven't seen her since hearing she got manmade boobs. Can anyone speak on their quality?
-
04-29-25 19:05 #10195Senior Member

Posts: 94Lilly Spa on Powell?
A few blocks below Sisters on Powell used to be Lilly's Spa, in a little office building on the same side of the street as Sisters (5816 SE Powell Blvd. was the address).
I've been aware they vacated the spot for ages, but does anybody know if the owners relocated elsewhere in Portland? I was fond of their hiring agent's taste. Was never remarkable, but I was fond all the same.
-
04-29-25 18:50 #10194Senior Member

Posts: 181Last Day at Baoju
She's now at Baoju. Her last day in town is tomorrow, then she's off to NY. I'm sure she'll end up with new tits and with a high end service soon. She's been my favorite for the last 4 months. Says she'll text when she's back from NY, but I doubt she'll find her way back here.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 17:24 #10193Senior Member

Posts: 96The current lineup is mentioned 3 posts down. And all three ladies have been mentioned on this board.
Originally Posted by BuddhaPdx
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 17:24 #10192Regular Member

Posts: 22Candy intel
I can tell you about a recent dream I had with Anni. I've seen her 3 times and she's been better each time. This last dream I had shows how much she loves DATY. The first dream I had, I went down on her and after about 10 minutes I came up for air and she pushed my head back down and said "More! And eventually finished with some body jerks (easy to fake, but seemed real). This last time, after a few minutes again, she pushed my head back down and said "I want to cum in your mouth". I thought she just wanted to get off again orally. No. After about another couple of minutes she arched her back, grabbed my head and a huge gush of warm, sweet juice came pouring out of her (I don't think you can fake this.). Most erotic thing I've ever experienced. Amazing. She got cleaned up and came back and just laid on my chest for about 15 minutes. I've never dreamed of FS with her, so I don't know how she might respond to those activities. Perhaps someone else can provide those dream encounters I don't know about any of the other girls.
Originally Posted by BuddhaPdx
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 15:55 #10191Regular Member

Posts: 5Candy
Visiting Candy tomorrow. Any intel on the current lineup is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
B.












Reply With Quote






