Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 13318
-
05-05-25 11:25 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 985Mailbox
Ok. There's some room now.
Originally Posted by TalentScouter
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 21:54 #12837Senior Member

Posts: 40BuxKA please clear some space been trying to PM you. Thanks!
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 10:51 #12836Senior Member

Posts: 324Mesha Mesha Mesha
Stupid is as Stupid does.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 16:25 #12835Senior Member

Posts: 1222Mesha
I suspect putting the specific NKY hotel city in the ad may have been her downfall.
She's now bunking with Uncle Boone.
Maybe that's Karma for you Jim!!
Originally Posted by OfficeJim
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 12:13 #12834Senior Member

Posts: 159Fake
If you would have used the follow folder trick you would have seen she has ads running in about 9 cities all on the same day.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 11:33 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 489Little B
Hey guys, has anyone seen little B recently? I saw her a couple times 2 or 3 years ago when she was in Mason, but wanted to see if any mongers had recent experience before I contacted her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...m/035193895969
Thanks in advance.
-
04-30-25 10:51 #12832Senior Member

Posts: 260New link works
I have no info on her, looks good though. I did text her and she got back to me right away, which is a good sign! I will post if we hook up. The only thing is as she states in her ad she is out call only.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 09:21 #12831Senior Member

Posts: 844Ha!
Which one of you Neanderthals knocked her up?
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 06:55 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 434
-
04-29-25 15:27 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 1189Yep, fake!
Oops! Sorry to bother you guys with that. I forgot to check for the multiple ads before posting.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 13:11 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 418Fake
She's running ads in multiple cities.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 10:51 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 1189No name; big tits
Does anyone have info on this one? She's been advertising for a while. She looks a bit "pudgy", but considering the lack of talent around town, I'd probably consider her if there are any good reports about her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186422565#.
-
04-29-25 10:08 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 260Bad link
This is not a valid link.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 06:26 #12825Senior Member

Posts: 434Look familiar?
Do you know her?
Posts / cincinnati / female-escorts / caucasian_w / morning-discounts /934825581539.
-
04-28-25 20:33 #12824Senior Member

Posts: 78Who What Where Why
Who in their right mind would even entertain seeing this hot dog eating beast. I am going to vomit.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




