Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 13518
-
04-29-25 10:51 #13023Senior Member

Posts: 1190No name; big tits
Does anyone have info on this one? She's been advertising for a while. She looks a bit "pudgy", but considering the lack of talent around town, I'd probably consider her if there are any good reports about her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186422565#.
-
04-29-25 10:08 #13022Senior Member

Posts: 260Bad link
This is not a valid link.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 06:26 #13021Senior Member

Posts: 435Look familiar?
Do you know her?
Posts / cincinnati / female-escorts / caucasian_w / morning-discounts /934825581539.
-
04-28-25 20:33 #13020Senior Member

Posts: 78Who What Where Why
Who in their right mind would even entertain seeing this hot dog eating beast. I am going to vomit.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 18:41 #13019Senior Member

Posts: 58Ugh
I'm not even going to click on the link! Ha I'll trust ya.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 17:20 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 324Glizzy Gobbler
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186372643
Best I can tell a Glizzy Gobbler consumes large quantities of food, especially hot dogs. How sexy is that? And she's got the neckbones and potatoes to go with it. Yikes.
-
04-28-25 09:53 #13017Senior Member

Posts: 1190Dakota
Yeah, Mall Guy, I think you're right. And before she called herself Dakota, she went by Katya. I actually met her once back in the "Katya" days but I never repeated and don't remember why. About a year or so ago, I recall that there were some rip-off reports, but that was long past the time I saw her.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 23:40 #13016Senior Member

Posts: 560Dakota
To me because of the picture with all those toys it reminds me of ads Dakota ran.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 22:30 #13015Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: JoJo
Well if it is Ella told me she is pregnant.
Originally Posted by Daddy4U
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 13:58 #13014Senior Member

Posts: 152Saw her twice
First time was a street pickup. Went back to my place and had a great time for a reasonable amount. Second time, texted her, set it up, again back to my place, was very disappointing. Just not interested and going thru the motions. Never got ripped off by her, but heard about her doing it yo other guys here later on.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 08:14 #13013Senior Member

Posts: 118Story
She looks like it might be Blossom / JoJo.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 07:46 #13012Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Summer
Was this before or after she started advertising that she was pregnant? LOL. She has since removed that from her ad though.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 23:47 #13011Senior Member

Posts: 170Summer
She was decent for me. 200 hhr BBFS cip. She looks like pics just little bit rougher. Her performace was just ok so I wouldn't be back at this rate.
Originally Posted by GinCincy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 22:44 #13010Senior Member

Posts: 1190Story (
I could have sworn I saw an ad listing her name as "Story", but I'll be damned if I can find it now. So, that may or may not be the name she goes by. Either way, does anyone know anything about her? I couldn't find any reviews or comments.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186281696
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/756540119399
-
04-25-25 19:33 #13009Senior Member

Posts: 192I have no experience but she has been written about before. Nothing good unfortunately. May have had a different name.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





