Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 888 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 13319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12809

    Cameron

    Cameron has hit the eastside and doing in. She has a post on callescort. Good time as always.

  2. #12808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by TruRider  [View Original Post]
    I've tried 3 times to try and get a verification pic with no response after the request. I believe she's in Westwood. If you get any new info I'd love to hear about her.
    Funny, I asked for a full pic of her. And nothing. She said she is in nky.

  3. #12807

    Kandy Red

    I've tried 3 times to try and get a verification pic with no response after the request. I believe she's in Westwood. If you get any new info I'd love to hear about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Kandy Red. She is near me, which woukd be great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186089966

  4. #12806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Kandy Red

    Anyone have experience with Kandy Red. She is near me, which woukd be great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186089966

  5. #12805

    Couple that advertised

    Does anyone remember the couple that used to advertise as providers of some kind? It has been a while but seems like they were out of Columbus Ohio. My lady friend and I are possibly look for a couple to watch and perhaps have some interaction.

    I appreciate your thoughts.

  6. #12804
    Thanks, everyone. Noted. And will continue my search for a good time.

    [QUOTA=MrBlue314;7266541]Blue not surprised she changed her name. Now Madison. Was a Blue Favorit for a few months. She quickly quickly spiraled out of control.

    She spelled Kaylie many different ways over her time as a Blue Approved Daddy's Girl.

    If you look though the forums ya can see my reviews and many other reviews.

    Long story short. She started with ghosting and safety issues. Then Hygiene, rushing, nodding off. With my approval she became very popular.

    For her age, she, at one point, had a decient body. She did have a tight pussy and was GFE. As time went on, service went down and her habit took her down in a rabbit hole.

    She use to take a bare dick. Kailie became too high volume. She pulled her pants down; smelled like rotten sewer gass.

    I can not believe she has gotten any better, clean and or sober. Had a few guys private message me. Saying they visited (recently) only because they thought she was a Blue Favorit.

    As they say: This just ain't true! Kailie or what ever she calls herself now! Is not Blue Approved.

    Gentelmen: When a lady changes names and numbers; it is an attempt to get away from bad reviews. Trist girls were all workers at one point.

    They can just charge more, provide less, ya can not negatively review them. Cause they have ya home and work address. The only thing worse than Trist is Only fans. Money for doing nothing.

    Gentelmen, please run away, run very fast. This gal is just not worth it!

    Kailie or Madison, is defientally not Blue approved. Pics were heavily filtered. Believe I posted a couple twice. Ran out of time to re-edit.

    Defientally a user, and not worth a visit. Please read prior review from me and numerous others.

    Summer of 2024 maybe 2023. Please don't see her thinking she is a Blue Approved lady. She is not! I seriously doubt she changed.

    She was equivalent to a streetwalker towards the end of my time with her. She under her old name was very well documented.

    Blue dropped a lot of Blue Cream in that pussy, ass and mouth. The addiction and the life ran her in the ground quickly.

    I believe (could be wrong) she had some cash and dash issues as well. She got Blue for a phone charger and some cash. [ / QUOTE].

  7. #12803

    Kaylie now Madison not Blue Approved; She was a favorit but spiraled out of control!

    Blue not surprised she changed her name. Now Madison. was a Blue Favorit for a few months. She quickly quickly spiraled out of control.

    She spelled Kaylie many different ways over her time as a Blue Approved Daddy's Girl.

    If you look though the forums ya can see my reviews and many other reviews.

    Long story short. She started with ghosting and safety issues. Then Hygiene, rushing, nodding off. With my approval she became very popular.

    For her age, she, at one point, had a decient body. She did have a tight pussy and was GFE. As time went on, service went down and her habit took her down in a rabbit hole.

    She use to take a bare dick. Kailie became too high volume. She pulled her pants down; smelled like rotten sewer gass.

    I can not believe she has gotten any better, clean and or sober. Had a few guys private message me. Saying they visited (recently) only because they thought she was a Blue Favorit.

    As they say: This just ain't true! Kailie or what ever she calls herself now! Is not Blue Approved.

    Gentelmen: When a lady changes names and numbers; it is an attempt to get away from bad reviews. Trist girls were all workers at one point.

    They can just charge more, provide less, ya can not negatively review them. Cause they have ya home and work address. The only thing worse than Trist is Only fans. Money for doing nothing.

    Gentelmen, please run away, run very fast. This gal is just not worth it!

    Kailie or Madison, is defientally not Blue approved. Pics were heavily filtered. Believe I posted a couple twice. Ran out of time to re-edit.

    Defientally a user, and not worth a visit. Please read prior review from me and numerous others.

    Summer of 2024 maybe 2023. Please don't see her thinking she is a Blue Approved lady. She is not! I seriously doubt she changed.

    She was equivalent to a streetwalker towards the end of my time with her. She under her old name was very well documented.

    Blue dropped a lot of Blue Cream in that pussy, ass and mouth. The addiction and the life ran her in the ground quickly.

    I believe (could be wrong) she had some cash and dash issues as well. She got Blue for a phone charger and some cash.


    Quote Originally Posted by TalentScouter  [View Original Post]
    Try searching the Cincy forum for Kailie. I used to see her off I-75 and Cin-Day Rd. I always enjoyed my visits although it's been awhile and have read she has gone downhill. Hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250422_115534_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250422_111852_OneDrive.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250422_111914_OneDrive.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250422_120611_OneDrive.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250422_120656_OneDrive.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20250422_120849_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250422_120858_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #12802

    That is Kailie

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1

    I have had an email exchange with her, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    Anyone have experience?
    Try searching the Cincy forum for Kailie. I used to see her off I-75 and Cin-Day Rd. I always enjoyed my visits although it's been awhile and have read she has gone downhill. Hope this helps.

  9. #12801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Blue reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1

    I have had an email exchange with her, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    Anyone have experience?
    I know this lady went by another name. Memory serves- solid service at the beginning- now shit service. Probably reason for the name change.

  10. #12800

    Has anyone met Madison yet?

    https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1

    I have had an email exchange with her, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    Anyone have experience?

  11. #12799

    Mandy in Brown county

    Ran across this today. Anyone? Is this the girl that was on Craigslist I'm Mt Orab? I live out that way but never tried her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186008022

    Sorry problems uploading pic.

  12. #12798
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by TruRider  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT the other day. She is definitely late 50's at the youngest. She's legit but the pics are definitely filtered to eliminate wrinkles. Decent head, average doggy, would only repeat in a pinch.
    Tight pussy good in pinch.

  13. #12797

    Meesha Ripoff

    Well, the ad is already gone, but Meesha on LC is indeed a rip off. 180 hh and she just wants to play with her toy while you watch. I should have read the forum more closely, but the new name threw me off. I'll post in ripoff section too.

    Edit, found the post
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/185873791

  14. #12796

    More Pics Of Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Here's some more pics showing her tattoos in case that's ever helpful. The Listcrwawler link is still good for now if that's the one you're referring to.
    You will be able to find another pic of her at the HCJC. They picked her up today and holding her for Kenton County.

    Stay Safe. MN.

  15. #12795

    More pics with tatoos

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    But pictures are forever.

    Ashley.
    Here's some more pics showing her tattoos in case that's ever helpful. The Listcrwawler link is still good for now if that's the one you're referring to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6791.jpeg‎   IMG_6792.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape