Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 13510
-
04-27-25 22:30 #13015Senior Member

Posts: 984Re: JoJo
Well if it is Ella told me she is pregnant.
Originally Posted by Daddy4U
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 13:58 #13014Senior Member

Posts: 152Saw her twice
First time was a street pickup. Went back to my place and had a great time for a reasonable amount. Second time, texted her, set it up, again back to my place, was very disappointing. Just not interested and going thru the motions. Never got ripped off by her, but heard about her doing it yo other guys here later on.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 08:14 #13013Senior Member

Posts: 118Story
She looks like it might be Blossom / JoJo.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 07:46 #13012Senior Member

Posts: 984Re: Summer
Was this before or after she started advertising that she was pregnant? LOL. She has since removed that from her ad though.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 23:47 #13011Senior Member

Posts: 170Summer
She was decent for me. 200 hhr BBFS cip. She looks like pics just little bit rougher. Her performace was just ok so I wouldn't be back at this rate.
Originally Posted by GinCincy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 22:44 #13010Senior Member

Posts: 1189Story (
I could have sworn I saw an ad listing her name as "Story", but I'll be damned if I can find it now. So, that may or may not be the name she goes by. Either way, does anyone know anything about her? I couldn't find any reviews or comments.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186281696
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/756540119399
-
04-25-25 19:33 #13009Senior Member

Posts: 192I have no experience but she has been written about before. Nothing good unfortunately. May have had a different name.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 16:14 #13008Senior Member

Posts: 88Summer
Shame. My kind of body!
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 07:33 #13007Senior Member

Posts: 984Re: Summer
Went by Summer. She ripped me off. Do a search to find the review.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 22:40 #13006Senior Member

Posts: 1189Newbie?
This one doesn't look familiar to me even though she's been advertising for a while. Does anyone have info?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/186150250#.
-
04-24-25 15:49 #13005Senior Member

Posts: 362Cameron
Cameron has hit the eastside and doing in. She has a post on callescort. Good time as always.
-
04-23-25 17:55 #13004Senior Member

Posts: 265Funny, I asked for a full pic of her. And nothing. She said she is in nky.
Originally Posted by TruRider
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 17:52 #13003Senior Member

Posts: 70Kandy Red
I've tried 3 times to try and get a verification pic with no response after the request. I believe she's in Westwood. If you get any new info I'd love to hear about her.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 17:15 #13002Senior Member

Posts: 265Kandy Red
Anyone have experience with Kandy Red. She is near me, which woukd be great.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186089966
-
04-23-25 11:49 #13001Regular Member

Posts: 13Couple that advertised
Does anyone remember the couple that used to advertise as providers of some kind? It has been a while but seems like they were out of Columbus Ohio. My lady friend and I are possibly look for a couple to watch and perhaps have some interaction.
I appreciate your thoughts.









Reply With Quote






