Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 1146 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 27827
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25652
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yes both Houston and Dallas in TX (I have not sampled any other cities, but these I have personal experience) have plenty more action, at much more reasonable rates than WA state. I have said it before. Red states tend to have better hobby action. At much more reasonable prices.
    I've fucked some lovelies in FL and TX! Vegas had a overnight for regular prices. There's a reason the last few Stanley cupncahos are from " red " so called areas. Look it up.

  2. #25651
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I think this who he is referring to. She is on the other board as well.

    https://www.5escorts.com/newsite/sea...rts/9127457975
    Damn she must have fell hard. Saw her a few years ago at the Georgetown massage house and she was hot, tight, clean and into it. That fat ass and think waist looked great and doggy and I had an explosive tittyfuck finish. A shame.

  3. #25650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yup she belongs here. She is on the other board as well (same name).
    Fuck she was asking 400, but I dunno if she's bigger in person.

  4. #25649
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I think this who he is referring to. She is on the other board as well.

    https://www.5escorts.com/newsite/sea...rts/9127457975
    Baby Brii matched the description not the one in the link. I think it was a false alarm for most people.

  5. #25648
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Lovely Brii.

    Stinky puss. Fat. No makeup. Pump and dump. OK BBBJ. No c I m.

    Shifty 99 motel. 120 bbfscip for hh. She wanted 250.

    I think I paid to much.

    So nasty I might repeat because I like nasty. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I like nasty too, bro. Do you have a link?
    I think this who he is referring to. She is on the other board as well.

    https://www.5escorts.com/newsite/sea...rts/9127457975

  6. #25647
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Yup she belongs here. She is on the other board as well (same name).

  7. #25646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    I'll take that info as well thanks.
    Just google our home 2 tx escorts.

  8. #25645
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Pm me the board information please.
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectIt  [View Original Post]
    I traveled to Texas recently and checked out a local board. One thing that stood out to me most: Lots of providers openly advertise BBFS. I've only hobbied in Seattle, Portland, and LA (years ago), and I've never seen as much bare services offered as I did in Texas.

    It's not a menu item I look for, but I liked that it was a bit more out in the open there.
    I'll take that info as well thanks.

  9. #25644
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Lovely Brii.

    Stinky puss. Fat. No makeup. Pump and dump. OK BBBJ. No c I m.

    Shifty 99 motel. 120 bbfscip for hh. She wanted 250.

    I think I paid to much.

    So nasty I might repeat because I like nasty. LOL.
    Got a link? Can't find her on the other site.

  10. #25643
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectIt  [View Original Post]
    I traveled to Texas recently and checked out a local board. One thing that stood out to me most: Lots of providers openly advertise BBFS. I've only hobbied in Seattle, Portland, and LA (years ago), and I've never seen as much bare services offered as I did in Texas.

    It's not a menu item I look for, but I liked that it was a bit more out in the open there.
    Yes both Houston and Dallas in TX (I have not sampled any other cities, but these I have personal experience) have plenty more action, at much more reasonable rates than WA state. I have said it before. Red states tend to have better hobby action. At much more reasonable prices.

  11. #25642
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectIt  [View Original Post]
    I traveled to Texas recently and checked out a local board. One thing that stood out to me most: Lots of providers openly advertise BBFS. I've only hobbied in Seattle, Portland, and LA (years ago), and I've never seen as much bare services offered as I did in Texas.

    It's not a menu item I look for, but I liked that it was a bit more out in the open there.
    Pm me the board information please.

  12. #25641
    I traveled to Texas recently and checked out a local board. One thing that stood out to me most: Lots of providers openly advertise BBFS. I've only hobbied in Seattle, Portland, and LA (years ago), and I've never seen as much bare services offered as I did in Texas.

    It's not a menu item I look for, but I liked that it was a bit more out in the open there.

  13. #25640
    Iskak347
    Guest

    How much did it cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It cost more than I'm willing to admit but finally had the chance to bareback her. I'd seen a few times already and finally convinced her. It was a dream come true.
    How much did it cost?

  14. #25639
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I swear. This woman only wants her pussy filled with cum.

    She gets off on creampies.
    What? I thought I was the only one.

  15. #25638
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Yea but the years of creampies are really starting to show, she is showing her age.
    I just kinda curious but what does this mean? Does a creampie provider age because. She takes so many vreampies? Is that how it works?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape