The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 1146 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 27920
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25745
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Yea but the years of creampies are really starting to show, she is showing her age.
    I just kinda curious but what does this mean? Does a creampie provider age because. She takes so many vreampies? Is that how it works?

  2. #25744
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I swear. This woman only wants her pussy filled with cum.

    She gets off on creampies.
    Yea but the years of creampies are really starting to show, she is showing her age. She confirmed to me that none of her duo partners are down with this topic unfortunately. I'd only fuck her if she had a duo willing to be filled too.

  3. #25743
    Ah oh thanks I remember he being discussed in the spinner thread must misread it then.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    No she is not, no CIP from what I remember but she belongs to this thread.

  4. #25742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Dolcesempre Bella

    I swear. This woman only wants her pussy filled with cum.

    She gets off on creampies.

  5. #25741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    Badangel36

    Missed out when she was visiting Wilsonville in Oregon, she flakes on communication, saw her listed here but dunno if bb is slamdunk or upcharge. I wanted to nut on those big tits, goddamn I need to see Anna when she visits Portland.

  6. #25740

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by JonLaw  [View Original Post]
    Isn't emma a safety girl?
    No she is not, no CIP from what I remember but she belongs to this thread.

  7. #25739

    What happened to Prima Neek?

    She hasn't been on TNA since December, so just checking to see if anyone knows what's up. I successfully saw her three times a long time apart without ever being scammed. I just refused to give her any money over the internet because she already knew me from before.

  8. #25738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLaw  [View Original Post]
    Isn't emma a safety girl?
    Nope, not at least at her SA days, I hear she is the same now as well.

  9. #25737
    Isn't emma a safety girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    This whole thing is fucking pathetic at this point.

    I'm very close to fucking giving up completely. There are maybe, or literally, 34 women in this thread who are BBFS friendly and are not fucking disgusting. Anna, Remi, Emma, and (maybe) Amanda. That's 4 women for the "major"-joke of a metropolitan area this is. Penelope imploded before I got to there. I was busy early last year.

    The rest of this thread are ****** who are 300 lb over weight, were repeatedly punched in their face as they were being born, or are in their late 50's /60's like this fucking Goldie. Fuck me. I really should move. Why the fuck did I buy a house here.

  10. #25736
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who these 4 people are and which site to find them? Also huge sympathy to the man.
    Try searching this forum.

    Amanda Wonders: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...onders.580306/

    Anna: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...e-anna.347531/.

    Remi: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rem123.580504/

    Emma: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ababyy.638297/

  11. #25735
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    This whole thing is fucking pathetic at this point.

    I'm very close to fucking giving up completely. There are maybe, or literally, 34 women in this thread who are BBFS friendly and are not fucking disgusting. Anna, Remi, Emma, and (maybe) Amanda. That's 4 women for the "major"-joke of a metropolitan area this is. Penelope imploded before I got to there. I was busy early last year.

    The rest of this thread are ****** who are 300 lb over weight, were repeatedly punched in their face as they were being born, or are in their late 50's /60's like this fucking Goldie. Fuck me. I really should move. Why the fuck did I buy a house here.
    Anyone know who these 4 people are and which site to find them? Also huge sympathy to the man.

  12. #25734
    Faxxxxxxxx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    She's fat with no ass.

  13. #25733

    MsHolland

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it. But you are sure to see simps on the other board singing her praise shortly.
    At those prices she better have a golden pussy. In this case the syndrome alone would not suffice. I shake my head wondering how someone finds her erotic enough to pay those prices. Not judging. Just not my taste At All, not even for 200 hr.

  14. #25732

    Ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Is MsHolland still BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-3957.3026169/

    Because for those rates she better be.
    I doubt it. But you are sure to see simps on the other board singing her praise shortly.

  15. #25731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Is MsHolland still BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-3957.3026169/

    Because for those rates she better be.
    She's fat with no ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape