Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6169
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-3019bc1173c0

    Wants a ppm of 400, which is only for dinners, after 3rd date she will make a decision if she wants to start an arrangement, haha!!
    But is she for real or did she just pull a photo off a web site:

    https://us.shein.com/Sweetina-Lace-B...-49656499.html

  2. #6168
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-3019bc1173c0

    Wants a ppm of 400, which is only for dinners, after 3rd date she will make a decision if she wants to start an arrangement, haha!!

  3. #6167

    Blurry

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Katie: Sometimes we want something different.

    Anyone have knowledge of Katie in Columbia. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...r3VYDJjZvO92xL..

    I've been texting for a few weeks now. She seems legit, and can hold a coherent conversation. I'm not typically a spinner type, but I'm interested in dribbling this one around the room for a spell! LOL. She claims to have an open menu, with GF3 if she agrees after seeing your manhood. But somehow, my spidey senses are a bit 'off. ' She says she used to strip in Vernon and in E. Hartford years ago. Does anyone recognize her? Any feedback, stories, warnings, etc? Appreciate you in advance!
    Any other pictures of her? The one you posted is garbage. I don't use WYP either. Post as many photos as you can so we can actually see her; someone is bound to know her.

  4. #6166

    Copied from Escort Reviews: Any Intel??

    Katie: Sometimes we want something different.

    Anyone have knowledge of Katie in Columbia. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...r3VYDJjZvO92xL..

    I've been texting for a few weeks now. She seems legit, and can hold a coherent conversation. I'm not typically a spinner type, but I'm interested in dribbling this one around the room for a spell! LOL. She claims to have an open menu, with GF3 if she agrees after seeing your manhood. But somehow, my spidey senses are a bit 'off. ' She says she used to strip in Vernon and in E. Hartford years ago. Does anyone recognize her? Any feedback, stories, warnings, etc? Appreciate you in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katie.jpg‎  

  5. #6165

    Partially true

    To be honest, I really didn't want to see her so I've just gone back and forth with her over a few days and just keep coming down because the "terms" were not favorable from the onset. If you're willing to wait and even pass on someone, the reward is worth the risk. She came back to me and I said that I was only willing to meet up for $150 at this point. Take it or leave it. Otherwise, I'll find someone else to give my bread to. That's it really.

    And yea. You're right. But always show a sign of good faith at the beginning and then from there, it becomes more negotiable. Kindness goes a long way. Good luck and stay safe out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You've got to be kidding. Once they know you and like you, they will accept whatever you have.

  6. #6164

    Gifts

    You've got to be kidding. Once they know you and like you, they will accept whatever you have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing! BTW how you got her to 150, that's unheard of on SA.

  7. #6163
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-cdc6b3f8879d

    Just got done meeting with this girl. Do not, I repeat do not meet up with her. Coordinated for a half hour time, and I picked her up at her place in New Haven. She's does not kiss, she does not suck dick, and then once I was able to get hard after being turned off by all those things, he started the missionary position. After three minutes, she said OK I'm done. I'm not doing this anymore your times up. I got her for 150 PPM. Thank God, I didn't spend more. Do not give her what she's asking for she'll come down. She gave me the vibes as someone who would set you up. And I don't mean it a good way.
    Thanks for sharing! BTW how you got her to 150, that's unheard of on SA.

  8. #6162

    Liegha

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-cdc6b3f8879d

    Just got done meeting with this girl. Do not, I repeat do not meet up with her. Coordinated for a half hour time, and I picked her up at her place in New Haven. She's does not kiss, she does not suck dick, and then once I was able to get hard after being turned off by all those things, he started the missionary position. After three minutes, she said OK I'm done. I'm not doing this anymore your times up. I got her for 150 PPM. Thank God, I didn't spend more. Do not give her what she's asking for she'll come down. She gave me the vibes as someone who would set you up. And I don't mean it a good way.

  9. #6161
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    It's harder to find a girl without tattoos these days LOL.
    Yes. Its the younger generation vs us older "get off my lawn" guys. LOL. It is worse if you travel overseas. The Thai girls have ruined thier bodies with crazy tats. Full back tats. It is a sign of wealth for them. Colombian girls big also. Then you add the silcone breasts and silcone ass. Damn. Give us the girl next door fantasy for our dollars.

  10. #6160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Guys! I have a question, why every other woman on SA has Tattoos, I was wondering if there is a correlation between between the women who have this lifestyle and tattoos. I personally can't stand them specially when there are too many.
    It's harder to find a girl without tattoos these days LOL.

  11. #6159
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Seems she already deleted her profile.

  12. #6158
    Guys! I have a question, why every other woman on SA has Tattoos, I was wondering if there is a correlation between between the women who have this lifestyle and tattoos. I personally can't stand them specially when there are too many.

  13. #6157
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Haha, you will join again within two to three weeks, its an addiction. I realized that even with hardly any success, I just enjoy the process.
    Most likely a fake profile or just some scam, Before I let my sub expire I sent her my google number. She texts me and wants to meet yada yada, I say lets do a video chat later after dinner. She says ok but can you send me a selfie. I said you already know what I look like and will see me on cam later. So the Only Fans girl has a private Instagram, I requested access. I texted the seeking girl and asked her to approve me for her private Instagram page. Silence.

    She had said she was in Boston visiting a friend and that she lived in Long Beach, her cell was out of Iowa. Not that really matters.

  14. #6156

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Wow! You never disappoint! Were you able to get her below four?
    Haven't sealed the deal yet. But did meet her for a drink; I was short on time orherwise I would have gotten a room. We have a tentative rendezvous tomorrow. Stay tuned.

  15. #6155
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Wow! You never disappoint! Were you able to get her below four?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape