rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6159
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Seems she already deleted her profile.

  2. #6158
    Guys! I have a question, why every other woman on SA has Tattoos, I was wondering if there is a correlation between between the women who have this lifestyle and tattoos. I personally can't stand them specially when there are too many.

  3. #6157
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Haha, you will join again within two to three weeks, its an addiction. I realized that even with hardly any success, I just enjoy the process.
    Most likely a fake profile or just some scam, Before I let my sub expire I sent her my google number. She texts me and wants to meet yada yada, I say lets do a video chat later after dinner. She says ok but can you send me a selfie. I said you already know what I look like and will see me on cam later. So the Only Fans girl has a private Instagram, I requested access. I texted the seeking girl and asked her to approve me for her private Instagram page. Silence.

    She had said she was in Boston visiting a friend and that she lived in Long Beach, her cell was out of Iowa. Not that really matters.

  4. #6156

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Wow! You never disappoint! Were you able to get her below four?
    Haven't sealed the deal yet. But did meet her for a drink; I was short on time orherwise I would have gotten a room. We have a tentative rendezvous tomorrow. Stay tuned.

  5. #6155
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Wow! You never disappoint! Were you able to get her below four?

  6. #6154

    Sora

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She's real and she's awesome.

    https://www.instagram.com/sorenisonl...FobnR1ODEybjc=

  7. #6153
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-49a24679cca6

    Not much to say, contacted me out of the blue last night says she wants to see me during her breaks from work, my comment was well you live 2 hours away!! Asks me for a selfie I say nope, she sends me one.

    https://onlyfans.com/sabrinalane

    Reverse search her photo and it will bring you to many sites where she posts all types of content.

    Let my subscription expire today, to much work its much easier just getting an escort.
    Haha, you will join again within two to three weeks, its an addiction. I realized that even with hardly any success, I just enjoy the process.

  8. #6152

    Another only Fans girl on seeking looking for "fans"

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-49a24679cca6

    Not much to say, contacted me out of the blue last night says she wants to see me during her breaks from work, my comment was well you live 2 hours away!! Asks me for a selfie I say nope, she sends me one.

    https://onlyfans.com/sabrinalane

    Reverse search her photo and it will bring you to many sites where she posts all types of content.

    Let my subscription expire today, to much work its much easier just getting an escort.

  9. #6151
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I got a hi. And then asked her question then nothing. She kinda funky looking. You get any farther? Proves these girls get too many messages from us horndogs.
    Same with me, quoted 4-5, I lowballed her at 3 and she passed. She isn't worth 3 let alone 4-5. Next!

  10. #6150
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Pixie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a1d23122d447

    She's back and forth on seeking for past few months. Little thick in the middle. Have bf so mostly daytime meet. According to her, she's been burned by some player who was pic collector and abused personality in the lifestyle so her guard might be up a little. Initially 4 PPM. Nice to play with.

  11. #6149
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I got a hi. And then asked her question then nothing. She kinda funky looking. You get any farther? Proves these girls get too many messages from us horndogs.
    Yeah she asked me for five Benjamins. When I negotiated she came down to four. Still high, I have been on the fence if she is my type or not, that's why asked here if anyone had a positive encounter with her.

  12. #6148
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I got a hi. And then asked her question then nothing. She kinda funky looking. You get any farther? Proves these girls get too many messages from us horndogs.

  13. #6147

    Why not just ask her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Seeking has tags for trans and I have never encountered anyone who was trans off Seeking who didn't disclose up front. If you stop to think about it a transwoman wouldn't want to meet up with someone who isn't down. Doesn't make sense from a money angle let alone a safety angle. I've been DM'd by women who I wasn't sure and I just asked them. If they get offended and block me, who cares?

  14. #6146

  15. #6145
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing. She / he sent me a message, so I asked what exactly does wanting someone who is "Open Minded" mean in your description?

    Response was maybe we should talk about this on What's App or messenger. I don't use either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape