Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 6969
-
03-14-25 05:50 #6174Senior Member

Posts: 54What image search tool do you use?
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 17:47 #6173Senior Member

Posts: 480She didn't, she wanted to meet for dinner at an Asian place.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 14:49 #6172Senior Member

Posts: 233I think its a fake profile, at the least she is using a photo from some other web site which I highly doubt is her.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
You should ask if she wants the $400 up front.
-
03-13-25 14:42 #6171Senior Member

Posts: 480I believe she is real, texted her until she threw this three date rule.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 11:07 #6170Senior Member

Posts: 216Blurry
Glen, I reviewed her the other day in the escort section under Katie.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 09:28 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 233But is she for real or did she just pull a photo off a web site:
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
https://us.shein.com/Sweetina-Lace-B...-49656499.html
-
03-12-25 22:56 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 480https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-3019bc1173c0
Wants a ppm of 400, which is only for dinners, after 3rd date she will make a decision if she wants to start an arrangement, haha!!
-
03-12-25 16:38 #6167Banned Member

Posts: 495Blurry
Any other pictures of her? The one you posted is garbage. I don't use WYP either. Post as many photos as you can so we can actually see her; someone is bound to know her.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 14:59 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 324Copied from Escort Reviews: Any Intel??
Katie: Sometimes we want something different.
Anyone have knowledge of Katie in Columbia. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...r3VYDJjZvO92xL..
I've been texting for a few weeks now. She seems legit, and can hold a coherent conversation. I'm not typically a spinner type, but I'm interested in dribbling this one around the room for a spell! LOL. She claims to have an open menu, with GF3 if she agrees after seeing your manhood. But somehow, my spidey senses are a bit 'off. ' She says she used to strip in Vernon and in E. Hartford years ago. Does anyone recognize her? Any feedback, stories, warnings, etc? Appreciate you in advance!
-
03-11-25 14:08 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 87Partially true
To be honest, I really didn't want to see her so I've just gone back and forth with her over a few days and just keep coming down because the "terms" were not favorable from the onset. If you're willing to wait and even pass on someone, the reward is worth the risk. She came back to me and I said that I was only willing to meet up for $150 at this point. Take it or leave it. Otherwise, I'll find someone else to give my bread to. That's it really.
And yea. You're right. But always show a sign of good faith at the beginning and then from there, it becomes more negotiable. Kindness goes a long way. Good luck and stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 12:56 #6164Senior Member

Posts: 2109Gifts
You've got to be kidding. Once they know you and like you, they will accept whatever you have.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 12:34 #6163Senior Member

Posts: 480Thanks for sharing! BTW how you got her to 150, that's unheard of on SA.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 22:13 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 87Liegha
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-cdc6b3f8879d
Just got done meeting with this girl. Do not, I repeat do not meet up with her. Coordinated for a half hour time, and I picked her up at her place in New Haven. She's does not kiss, she does not suck dick, and then once I was able to get hard after being turned off by all those things, he started the missionary position. After three minutes, she said OK I'm done. I'm not doing this anymore your times up. I got her for 150 PPM. Thank God, I didn't spend more. Do not give her what she's asking for she'll come down. She gave me the vibes as someone who would set you up. And I don't mean it a good way.
-
03-10-25 15:39 #6161Senior Member

Posts: 205Yes. Its the younger generation vs us older "get off my lawn" guys. LOL. It is worse if you travel overseas. The Thai girls have ruined thier bodies with crazy tats. Full back tats. It is a sign of wealth for them. Colombian girls big also. Then you add the silcone breasts and silcone ass. Damn. Give us the girl next door fantasy for our dollars.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 09:49 #6160Senior Member

Posts: 1041It's harder to find a girl without tattoos these days LOL.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



