Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 6964
-
03-06-25 16:58 #6154Banned Member

Posts: 495Sora
She's real and she's awesome.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/sorenisonl...FobnR1ODEybjc=
-
03-06-25 16:45 #6153Senior Member

Posts: 480Haha, you will join again within two to three weeks, its an addiction. I realized that even with hardly any success, I just enjoy the process.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 16:29 #6152Senior Member

Posts: 233Another only Fans girl on seeking looking for "fans"
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-49a24679cca6
Not much to say, contacted me out of the blue last night says she wants to see me during her breaks from work, my comment was well you live 2 hours away!! Asks me for a selfie I say nope, she sends me one.
https://onlyfans.com/sabrinalane
Reverse search her photo and it will bring you to many sites where she posts all types of content.
Let my subscription expire today, to much work its much easier just getting an escort.
-
03-06-25 15:40 #6151Senior Member

Posts: 27Same with me, quoted 4-5, I lowballed her at 3 and she passed. She isn't worth 3 let alone 4-5. Next!
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 10:30 #6150Regular Member

Posts: 20Pixie
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a1d23122d447
She's back and forth on seeking for past few months. Little thick in the middle. Have bf so mostly daytime meet. According to her, she's been burned by some player who was pic collector and abused personality in the lifestyle so her guard might be up a little. Initially 4 PPM. Nice to play with.
-
03-06-25 10:27 #6149Senior Member

Posts: 480Yeah she asked me for five Benjamins. When I negotiated she came down to four. Still high, I have been on the fence if she is my type or not, that's why asked here if anyone had a positive encounter with her.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 07:36 #6148Senior Member

Posts: 205I got a hi. And then asked her question then nothing. She kinda funky looking. You get any farther? Proves these girls get too many messages from us horndogs.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 19:37 #6147Senior Member

Posts: 702Why not just ask her?
Seeking has tags for trans and I have never encountered anyone who was trans off Seeking who didn't disclose up front. If you stop to think about it a transwoman wouldn't want to meet up with someone who isn't down. Doesn't make sense from a money angle let alone a safety angle. I've been DM'd by women who I wasn't sure and I just asked them. If they get offended and block me, who cares?
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 08:10 #6146Senior Member

Posts: 480Sora
Has anyone seen her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-bf77c4c52ffe
-
03-04-25 20:32 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 233I was thinking the same thing. She / he sent me a message, so I asked what exactly does wanting someone who is "Open Minded" mean in your description?
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
Response was maybe we should talk about this on What's App or messenger. I don't use either.
-
03-04-25 19:54 #6144Senior Member

Posts: 480Margaret
I believe this is a man.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-0eadf0ce220e
-
03-04-25 11:59 #6143Senior Member

Posts: 233Melody xx lovely
Melody has been reviewed here in the past and it was brought up that they thought she was a pro.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-00942fad6342
https://tryst.link/escort/penelopesperfectpeach#rates.
Yep she is a pro!!
-
03-02-25 13:04 #6142Senior Member

Posts: 233Mitzi
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-1092f68782d7
I have only seen one report about her in the last year. I have had many conversations via text with her over the last week. She has an only fans with some decent stuff there, looks like a few years ago she was somewhat heavy. Here is the thing and the review on her last year said the same, she never follows through. She texts me at 3 Am in the morning so unless I get up to take a piss in the middle of the night I won't respond until the next day. She is into the whole domination thing which is not exactly what I am looking for and basically not something I have done in the past however based on current photos from only fans she has a great fantastic body. She favored me first and I then made first contact. Please don't ask me for her only fans page or any other info I may have about her that is not on seeking.
-
03-01-25 14:16 #6141Senior Member

Posts: 2109Susie
Quite possible. She switches boyfriends faster than I switch underwear. Because she is extremely insecure and unhinged. But this is common behavior with girls who are in relationships. They keep their SA accounts open and can't resist playing the scam card to make a few extra bucks while claiming the high moral ground of being loyal in their relationships.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 14:05 #6140Senior Member

Posts: 233She has a Tik Toc site, looks like she actually has a boyfriend now. Or who knows it could be some guy from Seeking. I think I got lucky not actually meeting her. I am street smart so I doubt anything in our conversation lead her to think she could scam me.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




