The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 16683
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15603
    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting Carla this morning but still no answer almost 8 hours later. I see she does BBBJ, ANYONE KNOW IF SHE OK WITH BBFS. Also one of the photos looks like maybe she has hair "down there". If she does it's a deal breaker for me. Can anyone clarify.

  2. #15602
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Not sure which Aubrey you are talking about, but the Aubrey I see has never asked for a picture.
    See that's what I'm wondering. That cleavage looks incredible, but I'm not sending a face pic to anyone.

  3. #15601

    GB details

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Any reason you couldn't post some details in the open forum?
    No reason for not posting, other than the details were being worked out. Providers listed in post below. The tentative date is Friday February 28th. PM is you want more details.

  4. #15600
    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with provider that is open to hosting a gangbang with DP and a bukkake finish. The date is TBD, but I'm thinking it would be during the week and during the day. PM for more details about the provider.
    Any reason you couldn't post some details in the open forum?

  5. #15599
    Quote Originally Posted by SjAnderson2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have trouble booking with Aubrey? She wanted a face pic or she refused to see me. It's a hard pass for me.
    Not sure which Aubrey you are talking about, but the Aubrey I see has never asked for a picture.

  6. #15598
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #15597

    Provider options

    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with provider that is open to hosting a gangbang with DP and a bukkake finish. The date is TBD, but I'm thinking it would be during the week and during the day. PM for more details about the provider.
    Carla Newbetter is down. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/459570283034.

    Another option is Heaven. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/839235011210.

  8. #15596

    Heavenly Gangbang

    I've been texting with provider that is open to hosting a gangbang with DP and a bukkake finish. The date is TBD, but I'm thinking it would be during the week and during the day. PM for more details about the provider.

  9. #15595
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info for the cute 90# girl? PM is OK.
    No I deleted it.

  10. #15594

    Recommendations

    I'll be in the Dells area the middle of March & was hoping someone could point out a few legit providers in the Madison, or closer to the Dells, area. Feel free to PM me. Thanks for the help.

  11. #15593

    90# girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I got the same text. That is not the girl that was compared to PT. There are two different girls. I talked to them both. This one listed her weight at 90 pounds. The other girl is cherry.

    First girl is the 90 pound girl. The other two are cherry who was compared to PT.
    Any contact info for the cute 90# girl? PM is OK.

  12. #15592

    Aubrey

    Anyone have trouble booking with Aubrey? She wanted a face pic or she refused to see me. It's a hard pass for me.

  13. #15591
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I got the same text. That is not the girl that was compared to PT. There are two different girls. I talked to them both. This one listed her weight at 90 pounds. The other girl is cherry.

    First girl is the 90 pound girl. The other two are cherry who was compared to PT.
    You're right. Two different girls. My bad. But mine isn't PT.

  14. #15590
    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any personal experience with a 2 girl experience for Madison providers? I've talked to a few providers, but they all say them and their friend are the best.
    I've had a few over the years, but none of them are around now.

  15. #15589
    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Newbie first post. I've had some encounters the last few months.

    Honey:

    Met her at a car park. After a lot of waiting she finally showed up. Had the car date special. Pretty in-person, with a nice body. Want to repeat.

    Carla Newbetter:

    I met her at her hotel for the $100 QV special. Great, sloppy head. Took the facial like a champ. Great attitude. Only thing that gives me pause is the Bush. It's really long. Not my favorite.

    Heaven:

    Ran a $60 BJ special with CIM. She's a little nervous at first, but finished the job. Would see again for my nastier requests. She speaks Greek and seems pretty open minded for any requests.

    Dani:

    Saw her for a BBBJ $100 special. She is really pretty. Super tight body, great face, and can suck like a champ. Has a 2 girl special with her friend Jen. I'm going to save my money to make that happen!! The downside is she's flaky. Like hard to get a hold of and set up a visit.

    Rebecca:

    Saw het for a HHR for $160. Really does please on her knees. And while on top. Finished in her mouth. I'd like to see her again for doggy.

    Thick thighs pretty eye:

    Met her for a QV at her incall. Nice PAWG. Nice skills and took it on the face. Would repeat.
    Great review. Thanks for sharing. I had a date with Honey, when she had an in call on the east side. She was a good time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape