Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37359

    Bf

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see Amy & Mui Mui when they opened but no chances since then. The 2 currently showing on the website are not exactly what we'd have in mind after seeing the others. Thoughts?
    I'm planning to see Sara this weekend. If they respond to my texts that is LOL. Will update if I see her.

  2. #37358
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Looks too fun to be true.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3478367
    Looks like they're posting from multiple cities at the same time based on the number.

    99% a scam.

  3. #37357

    Any reviews on current Bunnies?

    I was lucky enough to see Amy & Mui Mui when they opened but no chances since then. The 2 currently showing on the website are not exactly what we'd have in mind after seeing the others. Thoughts?

  4. #37356

    Tiffany Treats

    Man, I really wanted to see this one. But she wants ridiculous confirmation info for new clients. I mean I don't have a whole lot to hide, but I'm definitely not giving anyone my entire driver's license information or emailing them from a work email. That's just too much.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffany-treats

  5. #37355

    Cristy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    For anyone whose seen Cristy-.

    How is her head game and overall attitude? A lot of the latinas seem to have terrible attitudes, super rushed robotic service, and bad head game. Curious about Cristy. Lmk.
    It's been a while but Cristy is truly a delight to interact with. Sweet and intelligent, sure of herself and it's obvious she won't put up with bullshit. Kissing and GFE extra. Nothing memorable for me about her head game, I'm sure it's covered. That's just not a big thing for me. Her ass it's to die for. Her boob job looks a bit wonky to me but she is definitely a keeper. Read the pastor's reviews, they're right on. I think I wrote one too.

  6. #37354
    Quote Originally Posted by Savhrny  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...a/621722254129

    This ad is in St. Aug, but close enough to Jax. Anyone have any intel? Looks great but can't find anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    Someone just reposted about her in the St Aug forums check it out.
    Also, do a Google search for "Hazel San Antonio escort" and you'll find reviews on a couple oThER sites that are up to erotic monkey business, with her 210 area code number. When she first started posting in St Aug late last year she was still using that number. If I recall correctly, I passed at the time because her rates are a bit high for me, like 200 hhr and 300 hr, no qv. I always do a qv the first time. Please correct me if you find otherwise. Happy mongering!

  7. #37353
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Looks too fun to be true.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3478367
    Not replying due to experience but when they say "nude pc & video", it pretty much turns me away. Love to hear others opinions though.

  8. #37352
    Quote Originally Posted by Savhrny  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...a/621722254129

    This ad is in St. Aug, but close enough to Jax. Anyone have any intel? Looks great but can't find anything.
    Someone just reposted about her in the St Aug forums check it out.

  9. #37351

    Cristy

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    For Cristy lovers, she will be leaving on Thursday evening. I just had great fun; she wore straps identical to the ones in the pictures but in different colors. It felt great to do the doggy, grab both hands from that strap, and hit it hard! Location is clean, and zero drama. Her face makes me hard when she opens the door, the accent even hotter. Ayyy Papy.

    Cheers!

    https://tryst.link/escort/babycristy_
    For anyone whose seen Cristy-.

    How is her head game and overall attitude? A lot of the latinas seem to have terrible attitudes, super rushed robotic service, and bad head game. Curious about Cristy. Lmk.

  10. #37350
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    For Cristy lovers, she will be leaving on Thursday evening. I just had great fun; she wore straps identical to the ones in the pictures but in different colors. It felt great to do the doggy, grab both hands from that strap, and hit it hard! Location is clean, and zero drama. Her face makes me hard when she opens the door, the accent even hotter. Ayyy Papy.

    Cheers!

    https://tryst.link/escort/babycristy_
    Clear your inbox.

  11. #37349
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    For Cristy lovers, she will be leaving on Thursday evening. I just had great fun; she wore straps identical to the ones in the pictures but in different colors. It felt great to do the doggy, grab both hands from that strap, and hit it hard! Location is clean, and zero drama. Her face makes me hard when she opens the door, the accent even hotter. Ayyy Papy.

    Cheers!

    https://tryst.link/escort/babycristy_
    I always wondered if she was as hot as the pics seem to be. The donations seemed low to be real. Did she mention how long she will be gone? Didn't know she was a traveler.

  12. #37348

    Cristy Lovers, she is in Jax

    For Cristy lovers, she will be leaving on Thursday evening. I just had great fun; she wore straps identical to the ones in the pictures but in different colors. It felt great to do the doggy, grab both hands from that strap, and hit it hard! Location is clean, and zero drama. Her face makes me hard when she opens the door, the accent even hotter. Ayyy Papy.

    Cheers!

    https://tryst.link/escort/babycristy_

  13. #37347

    Judith

    Has anyone seen this one? Looks too fun to be true.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3478367

  14. #37346

    Hazel TGTBT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...a/621722254129

    This ad is in St. Aug, but close enough to Jax. Anyone have any intel? Looks great but can't find anything.

  15. #37345

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcp63  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. I was a semi regular of hers a while back. Ended up giving me a parting gift a few months back. She also only gotten less lucid over the years.
    Was the bareback pussy good tho? PM me details sir.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape