Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 762 1262 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 41265
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37350

    Cristy

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    For Cristy lovers, she will be leaving on Thursday evening. I just had great fun; she wore straps identical to the ones in the pictures but in different colors. It felt great to do the doggy, grab both hands from that strap, and hit it hard! Location is clean, and zero drama. Her face makes me hard when she opens the door, the accent even hotter. Ayyy Papy.

    Cheers!

    https://tryst.link/escort/babycristy_
    For anyone whose seen Cristy-.

    How is her head game and overall attitude? A lot of the latinas seem to have terrible attitudes, super rushed robotic service, and bad head game. Curious about Cristy. Lmk.

  2. #37349
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    For Cristy lovers, she will be leaving on Thursday evening. I just had great fun; she wore straps identical to the ones in the pictures but in different colors. It felt great to do the doggy, grab both hands from that strap, and hit it hard! Location is clean, and zero drama. Her face makes me hard when she opens the door, the accent even hotter. Ayyy Papy.

    Cheers!

    https://tryst.link/escort/babycristy_
    Clear your inbox.

  3. #37348
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    For Cristy lovers, she will be leaving on Thursday evening. I just had great fun; she wore straps identical to the ones in the pictures but in different colors. It felt great to do the doggy, grab both hands from that strap, and hit it hard! Location is clean, and zero drama. Her face makes me hard when she opens the door, the accent even hotter. Ayyy Papy.

    Cheers!

    https://tryst.link/escort/babycristy_
    I always wondered if she was as hot as the pics seem to be. The donations seemed low to be real. Did she mention how long she will be gone? Didn't know she was a traveler.

  4. #37347

    Cristy Lovers, she is in Jax

    For Cristy lovers, she will be leaving on Thursday evening. I just had great fun; she wore straps identical to the ones in the pictures but in different colors. It felt great to do the doggy, grab both hands from that strap, and hit it hard! Location is clean, and zero drama. Her face makes me hard when she opens the door, the accent even hotter. Ayyy Papy.

    Cheers!

    https://tryst.link/escort/babycristy_

  5. #37346

    Judith

    Has anyone seen this one? Looks too fun to be true.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3478367

  6. #37345

    Hazel TGTBT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...a/621722254129

    This ad is in St. Aug, but close enough to Jax. Anyone have any intel? Looks great but can't find anything.

  7. #37344

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcp63  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. I was a semi regular of hers a while back. Ended up giving me a parting gift a few months back. She also only gotten less lucid over the years.
    Was the bareback pussy good tho? PM me details sir.

  8. #37343
    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3559960

    I recommend for those who desire the mid 40's Latina MILF. I still think Sara the Brazilian was the best in that category, along with Pamela from Miami. But this lady is sweet and a fun time also. No clock watching or rushing. Hh is 1.6. Nice body and gets into it.
    Thanks for the share. Sara was definitely amazing, great body and always stayed nearby. Unfortunately she hasn't been back in quite some time and hasn't replied to texts. I'll definitely have to try this one out for a temp replacement.

  9. #37342

    Any Intel

    I know she's been posting for a while. Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/853665795915

  10. #37341

    Any reviews

    Anyone have any luck on this one? TGTBT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/858188251370

  11. #37340

    Little Bit

    This one goes by "little Bit. " She works out of a house off of Old Middleburg Road. She's tiny and nice enough, but definitely has the ghetto personality some. I did a QV for $70. That included a BBBJ (she said no CIM), and fucking in a few positions. She was definitely enjoying it.

    Her tits are a little deflated (she has children) but she's got a nice little ass that I can palm in my hands. I may repeat a time or two.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/948814139115

  12. #37339

    Looking for BBW or older GFE

    Having a tough time out here these days. Both my regular dreamers are now no good. One got out the game and the other decided to start taxing even after 2 years of good dreams. Now she wants way more than I'm comfortable with.

    Looking for new BBW or older dreamers. Clean, GFE types near the southside. Clean being most important.

  13. #37338
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. I was a semi regular of hers a while back. Ended up giving me a parting gift a few months back. She also only gotten less lucid over the years.

  14. #37337

    Latina MILF was fun

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3559960

    I recommend for those who desire the mid 40's Latina MILF. I still think Sara the Brazilian was the best in that category, along with Pamela from Miami. But this lady is sweet and a fun time also. No clock watching or rushing. Hh is 1.6. Nice body and gets into it.

  15. #37336
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/181801691

    Even the menu is a limited but Maybe because I went for QB, she looks better than the pics I was ready to find the usual bait and switch, but she looks better regular latin rates.
    Thanks for sharing. Was interested in her weeks ago but she was staying at a motel I'm not too fond of. So I passed based on that. Good to know she's real though. I may try again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape