Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 41285
-
01-30-25 09:50 #37355Senior Member

Posts: 188Cristy
It's been a while but Cristy is truly a delight to interact with. Sweet and intelligent, sure of herself and it's obvious she won't put up with bullshit. Kissing and GFE extra. Nothing memorable for me about her head game, I'm sure it's covered. That's just not a big thing for me. Her ass it's to die for. Her boob job looks a bit wonky to me but she is definitely a keeper. Read the pastor's reviews, they're right on. I think I wrote one too.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 09:36 #37354Senior Member

Posts: 188
Originally Posted by Savhrny
[View Original Post]
Also, do a Google search for "Hazel San Antonio escort" and you'll find reviews on a couple oThER sites that are up to erotic monkey business, with her 210 area code number. When she first started posting in St Aug late last year she was still using that number. If I recall correctly, I passed at the time because her rates are a bit high for me, like 200 hhr and 300 hr, no qv. I always do a qv the first time. Please correct me if you find otherwise. Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by Ayenjael
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 21:24 #37353Regular Member

Posts: 6Not replying due to experience but when they say "nude pc & video", it pretty much turns me away. Love to hear others opinions though.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 20:23 #37352Senior Member

Posts: 314Someone just reposted about her in the St Aug forums check it out.
Originally Posted by Savhrny
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 17:45 #37351Senior Member

Posts: 260Cristy
For anyone whose seen Cristy-.
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
How is her head game and overall attitude? A lot of the latinas seem to have terrible attitudes, super rushed robotic service, and bad head game. Curious about Cristy. Lmk.
-
01-29-25 17:43 #37350Senior Member

Posts: 260Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 17:35 #37349Senior Member

Posts: 94I always wondered if she was as hot as the pics seem to be. The donations seemed low to be real. Did she mention how long she will be gone? Didn't know she was a traveler.
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 16:57 #37348Senior Member

Posts: 205Cristy Lovers, she is in Jax
For Cristy lovers, she will be leaving on Thursday evening. I just had great fun; she wore straps identical to the ones in the pictures but in different colors. It felt great to do the doggy, grab both hands from that strap, and hit it hard! Location is clean, and zero drama. Her face makes me hard when she opens the door, the accent even hotter. Ayyy Papy.
Cheers!
https://tryst.link/escort/babycristy_
-
01-29-25 12:43 #37347Senior Member

Posts: 94Judith
Has anyone seen this one? Looks too fun to be true.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3478367
-
01-29-25 11:43 #37346Regular Member

Posts: 20Hazel TGTBT?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...a/621722254129
This ad is in St. Aug, but close enough to Jax. Anyone have any intel? Looks great but can't find anything.
-
01-29-25 11:28 #37345Senior Member

Posts: 531Curious
Was the bareback pussy good tho? PM me details sir.
Originally Posted by Mcp63
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 11:05 #37344Senior Member

Posts: 94Thanks for the share. Sara was definitely amazing, great body and always stayed nearby. Unfortunately she hasn't been back in quite some time and hasn't replied to texts. I'll definitely have to try this one out for a temp replacement.
Originally Posted by Towerz14
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 08:26 #37343Senior Member

Posts: 554Any Intel
I know she's been posting for a while. Has anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/853665795915
-
01-29-25 05:33 #37342Senior Member

Posts: 74Any reviews
Anyone have any luck on this one? TGTBT?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/858188251370
-
01-28-25 16:23 #37341Senior Member

Posts: 1246Little Bit
This one goes by "little Bit. " She works out of a house off of Old Middleburg Road. She's tiny and nice enough, but definitely has the ghetto personality some. I did a QV for $70. That included a BBBJ (she said no CIM), and fucking in a few positions. She was definitely enjoying it.
Her tits are a little deflated (she has children) but she's got a nice little ass that I can palm in my hands. I may repeat a time or two.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/948814139115











Reply With Quote





