Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 262 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 762 1262 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 41259
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #37344
    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3559960

    I recommend for those who desire the mid 40's Latina MILF. I still think Sara the Brazilian was the best in that category, along with Pamela from Miami. But this lady is sweet and a fun time also. No clock watching or rushing. Hh is 1.6. Nice body and gets into it.
    Thanks for the share. Sara was definitely amazing, great body and always stayed nearby. Unfortunately she hasn't been back in quite some time and hasn't replied to texts. I'll definitely have to try this one out for a temp replacement.

  2. #37343

    Any Intel

    I know she's been posting for a while. Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/853665795915

  3. #37342

    Any reviews

    Anyone have any luck on this one? TGTBT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/858188251370

  4. #37341

    Little Bit

    This one goes by "little Bit. " She works out of a house off of Old Middleburg Road. She's tiny and nice enough, but definitely has the ghetto personality some. I did a QV for $70. That included a BBBJ (she said no CIM), and fucking in a few positions. She was definitely enjoying it.

    Her tits are a little deflated (she has children) but she's got a nice little ass that I can palm in my hands. I may repeat a time or two.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/948814139115

  5. #37340

    Looking for BBW or older GFE

    Having a tough time out here these days. Both my regular dreamers are now no good. One got out the game and the other decided to start taxing even after 2 years of good dreams. Now she wants way more than I'm comfortable with.

    Looking for new BBW or older dreamers. Clean, GFE types near the southside. Clean being most important.

  6. #37339
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. I was a semi regular of hers a while back. Ended up giving me a parting gift a few months back. She also only gotten less lucid over the years.

  7. #37338

    Latina MILF was fun

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3559960

    I recommend for those who desire the mid 40's Latina MILF. I still think Sara the Brazilian was the best in that category, along with Pamela from Miami. But this lady is sweet and a fun time also. No clock watching or rushing. Hh is 1.6. Nice body and gets into it.

  8. #37337
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/181801691

    Even the menu is a limited but Maybe because I went for QB, she looks better than the pics I was ready to find the usual bait and switch, but she looks better regular latin rates.
    Thanks for sharing. Was interested in her weeks ago but she was staying at a motel I'm not too fond of. So I passed based on that. Good to know she's real though. I may try again.

  9. #37336

    Need to see her again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to get out to Atlantic and Hodges to see my favorite MILF Saturday night. Enjoyed a little Netflix and Chill time.

    She is looking for some more senior members to chill with but she got herself a regular job, so she's only available evenings and weekends now.

    Hit me up if you need her info. She isn't on Skip or any other sites, but she would love some regular visitors.
    She was a fav to visit but work took over my life for a bit. I'll probably plan a visit this weeked.

  10. #37335

    Pound Town

    Does anyone know if the trip to Pound Town is worth the cost of transportation?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/408050811416

  11. #37334

    UTR MILF on Atlantic

    Had a chance to get out to Atlantic and Hodges to see my favorite MILF Saturday night. Enjoyed a little Netflix and Chill time.

    She is looking for some more senior members to chill with but she got herself a regular job, so she's only available evenings and weekends now.

    Hit me up if you need her info. She isn't on Skip or any other sites, but she would love some regular visitors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7918.jpg‎  

  12. #37333
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I don't see a name so I can't search by name. I tried phone number. Her pics seem nice.
    Sorry I forgot to include link https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/242233939262.

  13. #37332
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mex! Thanks for the report! Does "she looks better" mean that she's the girl in the pics and they are representative?
    Yes, Better than the pics, and language I'm mex all was Spanish.

  14. #37331

    Stop falling in love

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Are emotionally defective. Please seek counsel before you hurt more people.

    Sex as a financial transaction is reasonable. Treating other humans as "use them for one thing" as if they're disposable tissue is horrific.
    Please stop falling in love with these girls LOL sorry I hurt your feelings.

  15. #37330

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I used to love seeing Sandra when she was squatting in the house off of Jammes Road year ago. Probably a decade or more now.
    LOL, I remember one of those places with no AC. Pounding and gaping her ass in 80+ heat and then taking a break to grab some water from the bottle I brought with. Wish my camera on my ho-phone was better, but still have some decent vids.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape