Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 17049
-
01-29-25 11:13 #15894Senior Member

Posts: 593rd Party Shills. Meatking & ChiNewb
Meatking ChiNewb are shills for 3rd party companies. Likely they're on their payroll.
For example, I found "carnaughty" on FB ans she has a PSA saying she is being catfished. That's the same person listed as "flexiflirt" on SDM.
Originally Posted by Cdds20
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 11:03 #15893Senior Member

Posts: 253I passed too, but she recently reached out to me again wanting to meet. I'm tempted, as she really seems to want to see me. I wish I knew basic Spanish
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 10:29 #15892Senior Member

Posts: 193No, I passed. I think she flew in from Mexico for a couple of weeks to make money. That might mean she will maximize her finances by seeing a bunch of dudes, who knows? I'm not judging here, she is just not what I'm looking for. I speak basic Spanish so I had luck in the past with Latinas who had just moved here and I had a blast.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
I'm looking for someone local and long term. I'm afraid if she's here for the short term she is not interested putting an effort and making you happy. YMMV as always.
-
01-29-25 09:45 #15891Senior Member

Posts: 253That makes sense then. I wonder how many guys she's seeing.
Originally Posted by LiquorThnPoker
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 07:34 #15890Senior Member

Posts: 47Mexico last night
It showed Mexio at the time of my post last night. I tried to upload a screenshot but it failed. Maybe it will work this time. Looks like United States now. I'm not saying she is definitely scamming, just curious about why those locations change all the time. Happens to me a lot when I'm chatting with a girl who sounds real and local, then her location will change to somewhere international on a day that we are supposed to meet. Maybe there is a delay, or maybe they are still logged in on their mom's computer back home.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 00:52 #15889Senior Member

Posts: 381Sophie
She told me online as well. Concerned for her "safety". I told her that applied to guys as well and offered to meet her a public place and she passed.
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 00:49 #15888Senior Member

Posts: 381Yeni
She quoted me 700. When I told her 400 (doesn't speak English, needs an Uber), she told me she would pass.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 23:23 #15887Senior Member

Posts: 253Is it Mexico now? She just flew in Sunday and it showed United States the other day.
Originally Posted by LiquorThnPoker
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 21:35 #15886Senior Member

Posts: 47Blondie
She told me earlier this year that the lowest she'll take is 600. And she wants dinner or drinks beforehand, every time. And wouldn't bang on the first date, since she had too many guys one-night-stand her in the past. But maybe my game is garbage now, since I'm just too exhausted to pay these girls AND charm their pants off.
Originally Posted by Kimbll83
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 21:27 #15885Senior Member

Posts: 47Current location is Mexico
Her current location is listed as Mexico. I have always avoided anyone who has an international location, since I assume they are scamming from afar. But is that ever a situation where they are using a vpn, or an issue with the website?
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 17:12 #15884Senior Member

Posts: 253Yeni
Did you end up seeing her?
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 11:26 #15883Senior Member

Posts: 193She asked for 5 initially and then came down to 4.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 23:48 #15882Senior Member

Posts: 253Yeni
She asked for 400. You?
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 23:26 #15881Senior Member

Posts: 193How much did she quote you?
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
I think she will definitely see a lot of men.
-
01-27-25 23:01 #15880Senior Member

Posts: 246Giftcards.com & GooglePay
I used to have good results with Visas from Giftcards.com. I had a Visa sent to a burner Gmail account, registered the card with a fake name and some random address and it always went through on SA.
Originally Posted by Pupsnu
[View Original Post]
But, when I decided to join a few weeks ago, a new card from there failed on Seeking a couple of times. Finally as a last experiment I tried their option to pay with Google Pay (maybe only an option if using the Chrome browser). I logged into my burner Google account, added the Giftcards.com card into Google Pay, and it went through on Seeking. I obviously would not do this with a Google account or card using my real name.
As usual, probably wasn't worth jumping through so many hoops for the current Seeking experience, but that's what worked for me recently.










Reply With Quote





