Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 17049
-
01-27-25 21:35 #15879Senior Member

Posts: 34Potential Time Wasters
Marie- Got this snap to see if we could chat to meet up, then hits me with asks for $ to cover from stuff like 20 or 30. I decline and I get blocked on SA and Snap. I think they are from Iowa from a random FB potential friend lmao but their last location in SA seemed to be Miami. Anyway seems like a waste of time, never made an effort to actually meetup when location seemed to be Chicago. https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-4e67dbf835ee.
Kalys- Texted for a bit but then also started to ask for money. I stopped responding. Not sure if she is actually for real about meeting up https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-fb63dea202ad.
Anyone talk to Stunning Lover? Profile says their 18 but they been on the site since Oct. 2023. Not sure how that's possible. Claims they are a you of I student, so only visits Chicago during breaks. Wanted to sell me pics but I declined. Claimed that we could meet up later. But I am not sure if I want to wait until the next break or head to Champaign if she's real. https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-58b2b601582f.
-
01-27-25 20:58 #15878Senior Member

Posts: 253Yeni
Anyone else see her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-03892f6593b6
I was going to meet her today, but then she told me she can only meet until 8 p, so figured she probably is lining up men that she plans to see, so I passed. I'm not a fan of high usage from the site.
-
01-27-25 17:26 #15877Senior Member

Posts: 228Seeking and prepaid cards. Alternative?
So I've been able to do prepaid cards with SA / Seeking in the past, just required talking to their agent. They changed it now and at least cards I used to use don't seem to work any more. Has anyone found a way to use a prepaid card? And which one?
-
01-27-25 16:21 #15876Senior Member

Posts: 270The link went to your messages instead of the profile.
Originally Posted by LZelda
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 15:46 #15875Regular Member

Posts: 4Maia
https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-89ce3e14ab10
Maia / Maiaaaa.
Initial conversations went great. 500 ppm with an initial meet and greet first with no expectations.
Went sideways quickly and she doesn't do 'endless texting' without any compensation.
Probably worthwhile for someone but she's got a quick temper and an attitude so make sure you are ready to jump.
-
01-27-25 11:50 #15874Senior Member

Posts: 34Nyc
I did a trip last month there. The Manhattan board does have a thread but last post was from November. The AMP scene there seems to be the focus. I messaged a bunch of women for hotel visits and ended up getting all sorts of quotes from 350 to over 1 k. Some blocked me after but I can send you a PM later with the details of who I met. I think the average was like 500 to 700 ask. Could probably negotiate lower YMMV.
Originally Posted by Freakspead
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 01:17 #15873Senior Member

Posts: 253Odd, no mention of that with me. My guard will be up like always
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 23:56 #15872Senior Member

Posts: 60The NY Seeking Scene
I know I'm posting in the Chicago thread. But I did a quick search over on the NY forum to see anything about Seeking. And I don't see a dedicated thread. Wondering if anyone has any recent experience with NY? Going out for a trip. Would love to find company. Started talking to a few chicks. But I feel like expectations there are MUCH higher.
-
01-26-25 16:29 #15871Senior Member

Posts: 193Yeah she mentioned that her ppm is 5 to 7.
Originally Posted by Alchy505
[View Original Post]
No way she's worth that, as a matter of fact, I would not see her for free if she offered.
Unless you're into chubby girls, she's not worth it.
I just felt like I was taken advantage of, she looks much better on the photos.
I mean she was cool to talk to but physically not my type.
I wanted to just give her a Benny and call her an uber without intimacy but I didn't want to be an asshole hold my end of the deal.
It is the second time I meet someone who much heavier than their pics.
I guess it's part of this hobby.
-
01-26-25 15:58 #15870Senior Member

Posts: 142Blued eyed blond
. What was her rate when you saw her? (https://members.seeking.com/member/04dc8d8c-3d1c-4e7b-8c22-70672f4e761b)
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 12:53 #15869Senior Member

Posts: 153Sophie
I talked to her before, but she wanted to start out online. I was not interested in that.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 11:41 #15868Senior Member

Posts: 116Was it different that post #6505 where you claimed you saw the same girl as "Carnaughty?"
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 11:38 #15867Senior Member

Posts: 116Hey loser, you post about this same fake chick all the time. Brooke, Carnaughty, now flexiflirt. Check out his post history in Chicago. This is a fake chick and the same two morons who post about her every so often for whatever reason. He's also probably ChiNewb, who does the same thing. Give it a rest.
Originally Posted by MeatKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 09:15 #15866Senior Member

Posts: 253Sophie
Anyone meet her? I'm supposed to see her next week.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-e4931e9afa20
-
01-26-25 07:21 #15865Senior Member

Posts: 71Forgot link to profile. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-7a3893578e6b
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





