Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15894

    3rd Party Shills. Meatking & ChiNewb

    Meatking ChiNewb are shills for 3rd party companies. Likely they're on their payroll.

    For example, I found "carnaughty" on FB ans she has a PSA saying she is being catfished. That's the same person listed as "flexiflirt" on SDM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdds20  [View Original Post]
    Hey loser, you post about this same fake chick all the time. Brooke, Carnaughty, now flexiflirt. Check out his post history in Chicago. This is a fake chick and the same two morons who post about her every so often for whatever reason. He's also probably ChiNewb, who does the same thing. Give it a rest.

  2. #15893
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekAuto  [View Original Post]
    No, I passed. I think she flew in from Mexico for a couple of weeks to make money. That might mean she will maximize her finances by seeing a bunch of dudes, who knows? I'm not judging here, she is just not what I'm looking for. I speak basic Spanish so I had luck in the past with Latinas who had just moved here and I had a blast.

    I'm looking for someone local and long term. I'm afraid if she's here for the short term she is not interested putting an effort and making you happy. YMMV as always.
    I passed too, but she recently reached out to me again wanting to meet. I'm tempted, as she really seems to want to see me. I wish I knew basic Spanish

  3. #15892
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up seeing her?
    No, I passed. I think she flew in from Mexico for a couple of weeks to make money. That might mean she will maximize her finances by seeing a bunch of dudes, who knows? I'm not judging here, she is just not what I'm looking for. I speak basic Spanish so I had luck in the past with Latinas who had just moved here and I had a blast.

    I'm looking for someone local and long term. I'm afraid if she's here for the short term she is not interested putting an effort and making you happy. YMMV as always.

  4. #15891
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorThnPoker  [View Original Post]
    It showed Mexio at the time of my post last night. I tried to upload a screenshot but it failed. Maybe it will work this time. Looks like United States now. I'm not saying she is definitely scamming, just curious about why those locations change all the time. Happens to me a lot when I'm chatting with a girl who sounds real and local, then her location will change to somewhere international on a day that we are supposed to meet. Maybe there is a delay, or maybe they are still logged in on their mom's computer back home.
    That makes sense then. I wonder how many guys she's seeing.

  5. #15890

    Mexico last night

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Is it Mexico now? She just flew in Sunday and it showed United States the other day.
    It showed Mexio at the time of my post last night. I tried to upload a screenshot but it failed. Maybe it will work this time. Looks like United States now. I'm not saying she is definitely scamming, just curious about why those locations change all the time. Happens to me a lot when I'm chatting with a girl who sounds real and local, then her location will change to somewhere international on a day that we are supposed to meet. Maybe there is a delay, or maybe they are still logged in on their mom's computer back home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250128_202029_Firefox.jpg‎  

  6. #15889

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her before, but she wanted to start out online. I was not interested in that.
    She told me online as well. Concerned for her "safety". I told her that applied to guys as well and offered to meet her a public place and she passed.

  7. #15888

    Yeni

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    She asked for 400. You?
    She quoted me 700. When I told her 400 (doesn't speak English, needs an Uber), she told me she would pass.

  8. #15887
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorThnPoker  [View Original Post]
    Her current location is listed as Mexico. I have always avoided anyone who has an international location, since I assume they are scamming from afar. But is that ever a situation where they are using a vpn, or an issue with the website?
    Is it Mexico now? She just flew in Sunday and it showed United States the other day.

  9. #15886

    Blondie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    . What was her rate when you saw her? (https://members.seeking.com/member/04dc8d8c-3d1c-4e7b-8c22-70672f4e761b)
    She told me earlier this year that the lowest she'll take is 600. And she wants dinner or drinks beforehand, every time. And wouldn't bang on the first date, since she had too many guys one-night-stand her in the past. But maybe my game is garbage now, since I'm just too exhausted to pay these girls AND charm their pants off.

  10. #15885

    Current location is Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-03892f6593b6

    I was going to meet her today, but then she told me she can only meet until 8 p, so figured she probably is lining up men that she plans to see, so I passed. I'm not a fan of high usage from the site.
    Her current location is listed as Mexico. I have always avoided anyone who has an international location, since I assume they are scamming from afar. But is that ever a situation where they are using a vpn, or an issue with the website?

  11. #15884

    Yeni

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekAuto  [View Original Post]
    She asked for 5 initially and then came down to 4.
    Did you end up seeing her?

  12. #15883
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    She asked for 400. You?
    She asked for 5 initially and then came down to 4.

  13. #15882

    Yeni

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekAuto  [View Original Post]
    How much did she quote you?

    I think she will definitely see a lot of men.
    She asked for 400. You?

  14. #15881
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else see her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-03892f6593b6

    I was going to meet her today, but then she told me she can only meet until 8 p, so figured she probably is lining up men that she plans to see, so I passed. I'm not a fan of high usage from the site.
    How much did she quote you?

    I think she will definitely see a lot of men.

  15. #15880

    Giftcards.com & GooglePay

    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    So I've been able to do prepaid cards with SA / Seeking in the past, just required talking to their agent. They changed it now and at least cards I used to use don't seem to work any more. Has anyone found a way to use a prepaid card? And which one?
    I used to have good results with Visas from Giftcards.com. I had a Visa sent to a burner Gmail account, registered the card with a fake name and some random address and it always went through on SA.

    But, when I decided to join a few weeks ago, a new card from there failed on Seeking a couple of times. Finally as a last experiment I tried their option to pay with Google Pay (maybe only an option if using the Chrome browser). I logged into my burner Google account, added the Giftcards.com card into Google Pay, and it went through on Seeking. I obviously would not do this with a Google account or card using my real name.

    As usual, probably wasn't worth jumping through so many hoops for the current Seeking experience, but that's what worked for me recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape