Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15879

    Potential Time Wasters

    Marie- Got this snap to see if we could chat to meet up, then hits me with asks for $ to cover from stuff like 20 or 30. I decline and I get blocked on SA and Snap. I think they are from Iowa from a random FB potential friend lmao but their last location in SA seemed to be Miami. Anyway seems like a waste of time, never made an effort to actually meetup when location seemed to be Chicago. https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-4e67dbf835ee.

    Kalys- Texted for a bit but then also started to ask for money. I stopped responding. Not sure if she is actually for real about meeting up https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-fb63dea202ad.

    Anyone talk to Stunning Lover? Profile says their 18 but they been on the site since Oct. 2023. Not sure how that's possible. Claims they are a you of I student, so only visits Chicago during breaks. Wanted to sell me pics but I declined. Claimed that we could meet up later. But I am not sure if I want to wait until the next break or head to Champaign if she's real. https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-58b2b601582f.

  2. #15878

    Yeni

    Anyone else see her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-03892f6593b6

    I was going to meet her today, but then she told me she can only meet until 8 p, so figured she probably is lining up men that she plans to see, so I passed. I'm not a fan of high usage from the site.

  3. #15877

    Seeking and prepaid cards. Alternative?

    So I've been able to do prepaid cards with SA / Seeking in the past, just required talking to their agent. They changed it now and at least cards I used to use don't seem to work any more. Has anyone found a way to use a prepaid card? And which one?

  4. #15876
    The link went to your messages instead of the profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by LZelda  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-89ce3e14ab10

    Maia / Maiaaaa.

    Initial conversations went great. 500 ppm with an initial meet and greet first with no expectations.

    Went sideways quickly and she doesn't do 'endless texting' without any compensation.

    Probably worthwhile for someone but she's got a quick temper and an attitude so make sure you are ready to jump.

  5. #15875

    Maia

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-89ce3e14ab10

    Maia / Maiaaaa.

    Initial conversations went great. 500 ppm with an initial meet and greet first with no expectations.

    Went sideways quickly and she doesn't do 'endless texting' without any compensation.

    Probably worthwhile for someone but she's got a quick temper and an attitude so make sure you are ready to jump.

  6. #15874

    Nyc

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakspead  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm posting in the Chicago thread. But I did a quick search over on the NY forum to see anything about Seeking. And I don't see a dedicated thread. Wondering if anyone has any recent experience with NY? Going out for a trip. Would love to find company. Started talking to a few chicks. But I feel like expectations there are MUCH higher.
    I did a trip last month there. The Manhattan board does have a thread but last post was from November. The AMP scene there seems to be the focus. I messaged a bunch of women for hotel visits and ended up getting all sorts of quotes from 350 to over 1 k. Some blocked me after but I can send you a PM later with the details of who I met. I think the average was like 500 to 700 ask. Could probably negotiate lower YMMV.

  7. #15873
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her before, but she wanted to start out online. I was not interested in that.
    Odd, no mention of that with me. My guard will be up like always

  8. #15872

    The NY Seeking Scene

    I know I'm posting in the Chicago thread. But I did a quick search over on the NY forum to see anything about Seeking. And I don't see a dedicated thread. Wondering if anyone has any recent experience with NY? Going out for a trip. Would love to find company. Started talking to a few chicks. But I feel like expectations there are MUCH higher.

  9. #15871
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchy505  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Been chatting with her and went quiet when I offered 4 oo.

    5 oo for hrr doesn't seem like a go for me.

    She must be 5 minimum then.
    Yeah she mentioned that her ppm is 5 to 7.

    No way she's worth that, as a matter of fact, I would not see her for free if she offered.

    Unless you're into chubby girls, she's not worth it.

    I just felt like I was taken advantage of, she looks much better on the photos.

    I mean she was cool to talk to but physically not my type.

    I wanted to just give her a Benny and call her an uber without intimacy but I didn't want to be an asshole hold my end of the deal.

    It is the second time I meet someone who much heavier than their pics.

    I guess it's part of this hobby.

  10. #15870

    Blued eyed blond

    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal. Met her like 3 years ago. We met for drinks, got hammered and she took me back to her place. Felt like the OG days of SA when such things were possible, sigh.
    . What was her rate when you saw her? (https://members.seeking.com/member/04dc8d8c-3d1c-4e7b-8c22-70672f4e761b)

  11. #15869

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet her? I'm supposed to see her next week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-e4931e9afa20
    I talked to her before, but she wanted to start out online. I was not interested in that.

  12. #15868
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNewb  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to those who chimed in. She's a good time and probably hotter than her pics. Maybe a bit higher volume and possibly pro, but seemed to be really into it and sensual. We hung out at her place in Uptown for a couple hours. Did 2 pops. One CIP and one CIM w / swallow. She does have a female roommate I guess, but apparently she also does this, and I didn't see her, so it wasn't a big deal?
    Was it different that post #6505 where you claimed you saw the same girl as "Carnaughty?"

  13. #15867
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatKing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her number? I'm not a paying member on there, but she did share her private pics with me, which are up my alley.
    Hey loser, you post about this same fake chick all the time. Brooke, Carnaughty, now flexiflirt. Check out his post history in Chicago. This is a fake chick and the same two morons who post about her every so often for whatever reason. He's also probably ChiNewb, who does the same thing. Give it a rest.

  14. #15866

    Sophie

    Anyone meet her? I'm supposed to see her next week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-e4931e9afa20

  15. #15865
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    Met this one on my trip. A little on the BBW side and the communication was kinda off at times before meeting as she has a day job, but she was fun nonetheless. She came to my hotel room and was ready to fuck. Some kissing into foreplay into me teasing her pussy over the underwear. She was kind of avoiding DATY and wanted me in her mouth asap. Did a little bit and was about to pop so I stopped her and asked if she was ready to fuck. She got on top instantly and rode me well. I always ask if they need me to pull out but she said no, so I CIP. $200 ppm and she's pretty cool so I may repeat in the future when I'm in town again. I had to remind her to let me pay her so maybe she's doing it for the love of the game lmao.
    Forgot link to profile. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-7a3893578e6b

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape