Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 6987
-
01-13-25 06:29 #5997Senior Member

Posts: 1000Dam
How many of us are banging Classy Fan? Poo.
-
01-12-25 14:51 #5996Senior Member

Posts: 480Its working. She was last active a week ago.
Originally Posted by JHawkThe1
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 13:58 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 483My condolences
Link works, you've been blocked.
Originally Posted by JHawkThe1
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 00:29 #5994Regular Member

Posts: 3ClassyFan
Is this member still active link isn't working.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 19:28 #5993Senior Member

Posts: 32There was a girl I met on here awhile back and it was weird she sent nudes etc talked dirty asked for payment amount etc I agreed. She came to the hotel, I ate her out then she started sucking the D and she got thirsty for water and drank water and then said she had to go when I told her to ride it LOL. Didn't pay her nothing but fuck it.
-
01-11-25 07:51 #5992Senior Member

Posts: 465Middletown
I did meet her on SA but I'm not a member anymore so I can't send a link I don't remember her handle either.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
I have been getting PM's asking me for her #. That's why I said that.
I'm new to SA and obviously can be a push-over and made some bad decisions with her. First was not nailing down our arrangement from the get-go. Since I have made an investment I have to get my money's worth through the party. After that then I will be in a position to discuss our future arrangement if I want that. I have other things in the works but these things take time to develop.
-
01-11-25 06:40 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone got info on this one? Willing to pay to hear any stories lmk.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-0f2af1684275
-
01-10-25 17:40 #5990Banned Member

Posts: 495What the?
Dude. No-one asked for her contact info; we asked for a link. You posted this on the seeking arrangement / sugar forum. We all assume you met her on a website.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
Sheesh.
Honestly, I feel bad for you. You're getting played and you don't even know it.
Have fun.
-
01-10-25 06:49 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 465BF Middletown
Thanks for your responses. She's OK with me not paying the car so we are still talking and going to the party.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
No I am not sharing her contact info until I am done with her and she agrees.
It was right before Christmas and after we fucked I took her shopping for her kids. I think that made her feel less like a hoe and she probably wanted to establish that type of relationship. I hated going shopping won't do that again.
Good advice to set a fixed # of dates then pay on the last date.
No more $ for her until after the party then I will lay out what I want if I want. I want to fuck her once no charge before the party then whatever happens at the party. If that goes well then I will decide what our arrangement is.
-
01-10-25 05:21 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 1000Newbie
It's always easier if you post a link but no it is not the same person. Poo.
Originally Posted by JHawkThe1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 19:08 #5987Regular Member

Posts: 3ClassyFan
Was she from the Bay Area about 32? Blonde hair blue eyes. Talking to this girl named ClassyFan wanted to see if it's the same girl she seems a bit off mentally.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 17:38 #5986Banned Member

Posts: 495Correct
I smell bullshit.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 09:58 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 1042Not finding too many young black in Middletown LOL.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 16:38 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 356Pay her the $450 after 4 meets. Period! She either goes for that or you move on and she gets nothing. Take charge my man!
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 16:36 #5983Banned Member

Posts: 495Another question.
Why are you even entertaining her asks?
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
Don't, for a second, think that this chick likes you. She clearly only wants the green.
I went back a few posts ago and saw that you took her shopping too? What in the Christ is up with that?!











Reply With Quote





