Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 6986
-
01-08-25 13:55 #5981Senior Member

Posts: 464Didn't take long.
We were sexting each other this afternoon she has car issues (old one died) but does not have $ for a new one and she just started a new job is borrowing a car they want back. She politely asked me if I would make her car payment $450/ month in exchange for meeting 2-3 times a month. Obviously I'm not going to commit to anything like that and politely told her I would not do that and why. . Now I wonder if she will go to the party as my date with no $ exchanged. It was fun and expensive while it lasted.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 08:10 #5980Senior Member

Posts: 464Xxx young black Middletown.
I saw her again last week at her place. We agreed on $125 I told her I spent a lot on out previous date plus I have truck issues so I'm on a budget. She was cool.
I had some BDSM play in mind as well as the usual stuff everything was going great when she proceeded to give me one of the best if not the best BBBJCIM I have probably ever had. I don't know how long it lasted but it was intense. Now we are laying there cuddling and she says she's really stressed out and doesn't know what to do about a situation. We talk about it and I make several suggestions then she says if you can pay for x $350 instead of the $125 that would really help me out. Like a big fat bass I latched onto that tasty lure and said yes. She probably had a plan going into it but I know she is sincere at least I think so. I had invited her to a party next week so I said OK but you have to agree to see me one more time and go to the party no $ involved. Of course she said yes so I will see how that plays out. We get along really well it seems there is more to it for her than just the $. Unfortunately, the arrangement may ruin it for me. SA is proving to be expensive glad I dropped it.
-
01-07-25 07:11 #5979Senior Member

Posts: 43I usually go for younger instead of older but something about her page drew me to her. She is hotter IRL than her pics, but yeah she has GPS. Very nice and sexy, but not one to haggle. I won't be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 05:38 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 1000High Maintenance
I literally could get laid every night by a different 20 something from SA if I was willing to pay the 500 plus they request! They are all mostly living with GPS. Finding the ones who will pretend to like you for 300 or less is more of a challenge but extremely less expensive. Poo.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 21:27 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 324AnnaBellaaa
Any feedback about this one? I'm talking to her. She seems a bit high maintenance, but also, she seems to be about down for anything, based on how she carries herself. Any feedback at all?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-12d5963891c8
-
01-04-25 14:44 #5976Regular Member

Posts: 12Lilmissbehave
Appreciate the info Tommy.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
She was a little chunky when I met her last year and definitely not the looker.
Thanks for saving me few bucks. I think a good hygiene is very important. So I'll pass on setting up w / her.
BD.
-
01-03-25 22:08 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 576Nope, she's a well built non-black girl from West Ha en.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 17:11 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 702She's a dick
I hooked up with her once during Covid times. Sex was actually pretty okay but she's ugly and not the best hygiene. She'd then reach out periodically and but I wasn't into her until finally on my final chat with her she turned really belligerent and weird so I finally blocked her. There's better ones out there.
Originally Posted by BennyDover
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 17:34 #5973Regular Member

Posts: 12LittleMissBehave from Bport
Folks- anyone met up with this one?
I may have seen her review a while back but unable to find.
I have been talking for some time and have met last year for m&g. Seems ok little chubby. But not sure how active & fun she is under the covers.
Planning a meet soon so any info would be greatly appreciated.
I was a senior member previously but now with a new acct.
Thanks in advance.
BD.
-
12-30-24 17:15 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 480Hahaha, I wish it was that way, I think she felt sorry for what she did to me, a first for me on SA.My take is she was disappointed with my looks, I am not even average looking and have a very boring personality.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 16:58 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 702Oh snap!
Hahahahaha! Her profile suddenly went dark and I was wondering why.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 16:15 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 88Confused
Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you supposedly LOL.
Why would someone who you've had a bad experience with and "robbed" you essentially try multiple times to get in contact with you to connect again. USUALLY the robbers block you, not the other way around. Sounds like either she was a great time and she's a gem, so you're trying to keep us mongers away so you have her for yourself or she really crazy in the head LOL. From being with her the past 3 weeks, I know she's not crazy in the head. Get it while it's hot! Happy hunting as well. All good that she's good.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 15:55 #5969Senior Member

Posts: 42I'm sure with the right amount of cash anything is possible. Can lead with your mouthpiece, your wallet or both. I think it's usually one or the other. The question is, do you really want to have a relationship with a girl whos been fucking for cash LOL.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 15:14 #5968Senior Member

Posts: 480I am puzzled, this was a first for me, never had any issues in the past on SA, after I blocked her on SA and on phone she texted me back from another number and I blocked that number as well, I am glad that you were able to have a good time. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 14:30 #5967Banned Member

Posts: 495Fake
This is not Kayla (girl I bagged while she was in Middletown). She's using same pictures. I sent Kyla a text and she is back in California. She was pissed and sent seeking an email.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





