Escort Review: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Submit Review
Results 991 to 1,005 of 6981
-
01-11-25 06:40 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone got info on this one? Willing to pay to hear any stories lmk.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-0f2af1684275
-
01-10-25 17:40 #5990Banned Member

Posts: 495What the?
Dude. No-one asked for her contact info; we asked for a link. You posted this on the seeking arrangement / sugar forum. We all assume you met her on a website.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
Sheesh.
Honestly, I feel bad for you. You're getting played and you don't even know it.
Have fun.
-
01-10-25 06:49 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 464BF Middletown
Thanks for your responses. She's OK with me not paying the car so we are still talking and going to the party.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
No I am not sharing her contact info until I am done with her and she agrees.
It was right before Christmas and after we fucked I took her shopping for her kids. I think that made her feel less like a hoe and she probably wanted to establish that type of relationship. I hated going shopping won't do that again.
Good advice to set a fixed # of dates then pay on the last date.
No more $ for her until after the party then I will lay out what I want if I want. I want to fuck her once no charge before the party then whatever happens at the party. If that goes well then I will decide what our arrangement is.
-
01-10-25 05:21 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 1000Newbie
It's always easier if you post a link but no it is not the same person. Poo.
Originally Posted by JHawkThe1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 19:08 #5987Regular Member

Posts: 3ClassyFan
Was she from the Bay Area about 32? Blonde hair blue eyes. Talking to this girl named ClassyFan wanted to see if it's the same girl she seems a bit off mentally.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 17:38 #5986Banned Member

Posts: 495Correct
I smell bullshit.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 09:58 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 1041Not finding too many young black in Middletown LOL.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 16:38 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 356Pay her the $450 after 4 meets. Period! She either goes for that or you move on and she gets nothing. Take charge my man!
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 16:36 #5983Banned Member

Posts: 495Another question.
Why are you even entertaining her asks?
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
Don't, for a second, think that this chick likes you. She clearly only wants the green.
I went back a few posts ago and saw that you took her shopping too? What in the Christ is up with that?!
-
01-08-25 16:27 #5982Banned Member

Posts: 495Who is this one?
Can you post a link?
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 13:55 #5981Senior Member

Posts: 464Didn't take long.
We were sexting each other this afternoon she has car issues (old one died) but does not have $ for a new one and she just started a new job is borrowing a car they want back. She politely asked me if I would make her car payment $450/ month in exchange for meeting 2-3 times a month. Obviously I'm not going to commit to anything like that and politely told her I would not do that and why. . Now I wonder if she will go to the party as my date with no $ exchanged. It was fun and expensive while it lasted.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 08:10 #5980Senior Member

Posts: 464Xxx young black Middletown.
I saw her again last week at her place. We agreed on $125 I told her I spent a lot on out previous date plus I have truck issues so I'm on a budget. She was cool.
I had some BDSM play in mind as well as the usual stuff everything was going great when she proceeded to give me one of the best if not the best BBBJCIM I have probably ever had. I don't know how long it lasted but it was intense. Now we are laying there cuddling and she says she's really stressed out and doesn't know what to do about a situation. We talk about it and I make several suggestions then she says if you can pay for x $350 instead of the $125 that would really help me out. Like a big fat bass I latched onto that tasty lure and said yes. She probably had a plan going into it but I know she is sincere at least I think so. I had invited her to a party next week so I said OK but you have to agree to see me one more time and go to the party no $ involved. Of course she said yes so I will see how that plays out. We get along really well it seems there is more to it for her than just the $. Unfortunately, the arrangement may ruin it for me. SA is proving to be expensive glad I dropped it.
-
01-07-25 07:11 #5979Senior Member

Posts: 43I usually go for younger instead of older but something about her page drew me to her. She is hotter IRL than her pics, but yeah she has GPS. Very nice and sexy, but not one to haggle. I won't be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 05:38 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 1000High Maintenance
I literally could get laid every night by a different 20 something from SA if I was willing to pay the 500 plus they request! They are all mostly living with GPS. Finding the ones who will pretend to like you for 300 or less is more of a challenge but extremely less expensive. Poo.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 21:27 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 324AnnaBellaaa
Any feedback about this one? I'm talking to her. She seems a bit high maintenance, but also, she seems to be about down for anything, based on how she carries herself. Any feedback at all?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-12d5963891c8











Reply With Quote





