Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 6980
-
01-16-25 17:30 #6005Senior Member

Posts: 702Nope
Classy Fan is not from the Bay Area.
Originally Posted by JHawkThe1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 21:31 #6004Regular Member

Posts: 3Classy Fan
Hey Tommy was Classy Fan from the Bay Area? Someone said it wasn't same girl, but seeking says every username is unique. She seemed a bit off, I don't have link.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 22:46 #6003Senior Member

Posts: 324Fall of last year.
I have to admit, she can take a pounding, and her curves do the trick for me. The back door is off limits (at least it used to be) otherwise, she's a fun time!
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 21:07 #6002Senior Member

Posts: 43I have a few times in the past.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
She's actually pretty funny and has a pleasant personality.
-
01-13-25 12:14 #6001Senior Member

Posts: 1000Kayla
Yes the crazy one over the bridge in Middletown had the pleasure of my cock in her mouth and magical box. Her Puss is an amazing thing. She can make it squirt as many times and as often as you want. She fucks like a champ too. Dirty talk eye contact and Jude an all around dirty girl!
The downside I haven't played with her in a month or so. She sent me pics and she looked like she lost weight! Perfect I thought because she was a bit plump in the middle. All belly. Well unfortunately they must have been old pictures she sent because she was even plumper than last time. Well 8 squirts and one juicy load later I washed off in her nasty apt. She is down stairs now.
I'm done but only because of her size. She honestly has never acted crazy when I was around, so if your into squirters with a big belly go for it! Poo.
-
01-13-25 10:48 #6000Senior Member

Posts: 216Classy Fan
Post a pic please, so that we may be able to tell.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 09:41 #5999Senior Member

Posts: 480Not my type.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 09:14 #5998Senior Member

Posts: 1041Nope, not here LOL.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 06:29 #5997Senior Member

Posts: 1000Dam
How many of us are banging Classy Fan? Poo.
-
01-12-25 14:51 #5996Senior Member

Posts: 480Its working. She was last active a week ago.
Originally Posted by JHawkThe1
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 13:58 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 483My condolences
Link works, you've been blocked.
Originally Posted by JHawkThe1
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 00:29 #5994Regular Member

Posts: 3ClassyFan
Is this member still active link isn't working.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 19:28 #5993Senior Member

Posts: 32There was a girl I met on here awhile back and it was weird she sent nudes etc talked dirty asked for payment amount etc I agreed. She came to the hotel, I ate her out then she started sucking the D and she got thirsty for water and drank water and then said she had to go when I told her to ride it LOL. Didn't pay her nothing but fuck it.
-
01-11-25 07:51 #5992Senior Member

Posts: 464Middletown
I did meet her on SA but I'm not a member anymore so I can't send a link I don't remember her handle either.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
I have been getting PM's asking me for her #. That's why I said that.
I'm new to SA and obviously can be a push-over and made some bad decisions with her. First was not nailing down our arrangement from the get-go. Since I have made an investment I have to get my money's worth through the party. After that then I will be in a position to discuss our future arrangement if I want that. I have other things in the works but these things take time to develop.
-
01-11-25 06:40 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone got info on this one? Willing to pay to hear any stories lmk.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-0f2af1684275











Reply With Quote




