Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5991
    Anyone got info on this one? Willing to pay to hear any stories lmk.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-0f2af1684275

  2. #5990

    What the?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your responses. She's OK with me not paying the car so we are still talking and going to the party.

    No I am not sharing her contact info until I am done with her and she agrees.

    It was right before Christmas and after we fucked I took her shopping for her kids. I think that made her feel less like a hoe and she probably wanted to establish that type of relationship. I hated going shopping won't do that again.

    Good advice to set a fixed # of dates then pay on the last date.

    No more $ for her until after the party then I will lay out what I want if I want. I want to fuck her once no charge before the party then whatever happens at the party. If that goes well then I will decide what our arrangement is.
    Dude. No-one asked for her contact info; we asked for a link. You posted this on the seeking arrangement / sugar forum. We all assume you met her on a website.

    Sheesh.

    Honestly, I feel bad for you. You're getting played and you don't even know it.

    Have fun.

  3. #5989

    BF Middletown

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    We were sexting each other this afternoon she has car issues (old one died) but does not have $ for a new one and she just started a new job is borrowing a car they want back. She politely asked me if I would make her car payment $450/ month in exchange for meeting 2-3 times a month. Obviously I'm not going to commit to anything like that and politely told her I would not do that and why. . Now I wonder if she will go to the party as my date with no $ exchanged. It was fun and expensive while it lasted.
    Thanks for your responses. She's OK with me not paying the car so we are still talking and going to the party.

    No I am not sharing her contact info until I am done with her and she agrees.

    It was right before Christmas and after we fucked I took her shopping for her kids. I think that made her feel less like a hoe and she probably wanted to establish that type of relationship. I hated going shopping won't do that again.

    Good advice to set a fixed # of dates then pay on the last date.

    No more $ for her until after the party then I will lay out what I want if I want. I want to fuck her once no charge before the party then whatever happens at the party. If that goes well then I will decide what our arrangement is.

  4. #5988

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by JHawkThe1  [View Original Post]
    Was she from the Bay Area about 32? Blonde hair blue eyes. Talking to this girl named ClassyFan wanted to see if it's the same girl she seems a bit off mentally.
    It's always easier if you post a link but no it is not the same person. Poo.

  5. #5987

    ClassyFan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    We fuck on a semi regular basis.

    350 ppm.

    Always on time and well groomed.

    Not on birth control.

    No Greek.

    Otherwise she is generally decent in bed. Not very kinky. She's never bailed or tried anything shady with me.

    I like her, but more because if I am looking for someone to hook up she is generally available and reliable, but I'm not all that into her. She is really nice though, a good person overall.
    Was she from the Bay Area about 32? Blonde hair blue eyes. Talking to this girl named ClassyFan wanted to see if it's the same girl she seems a bit off mentally.

  6. #5986

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Not finding too many young black in Middletown LOL.
    I smell bullshit.

  7. #5985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link?
    Not finding too many young black in Middletown LOL.

  8. #5984
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Why are you even entertaining her asks?

    Don't, for a second, think that this chick likes you. She clearly only wants the green.

    I went back a few posts ago and saw that you took her shopping too? What in the Christ is up with that?!
    Pay her the $450 after 4 meets. Period! She either goes for that or you move on and she gets nothing. Take charge my man!

  9. #5983

    Another question.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    We were sexting each other this afternoon she has car issues (old one died) but does not have $ for a new one and she just started a new job is borrowing a car they want back. She politely asked me if I would make her car payment $450/ month in exchange for meeting 2-3 times a month. Obviously I'm not going to commit to anything like that and politely told her I would not do that and why. . Now I wonder if she will go to the party as my date with no $ exchanged. It was fun and expensive while it lasted.
    Why are you even entertaining her asks?

    Don't, for a second, think that this chick likes you. She clearly only wants the green.

    I went back a few posts ago and saw that you took her shopping too? What in the Christ is up with that?!

  10. #5982

    Who is this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again last week at her place. We agreed on $125 I told her I spent a lot on out previous date plus I have truck issues so I'm on a budget. She was cool.

    I had some BDSM play in mind as well as the usual stuff everything was going great when she proceeded to give me one of the best if not the best BBBJCIM I have probably ever had. I don't know how long it lasted but it was intense. Now we are laying there cuddling and she says she's really stressed out and doesn't know what to do about a situation. We talk about it and I make several suggestions then she says if you can pay for x $350 instead of the $125 that would really help me out. Like a big fat bass I latched onto that tasty lure and said yes. She probably had a plan going into it but I know she is sincere at least I think so. I had invited her to a party next week so I said OK but you have to agree to see me one more time and go to the party no $ involved. Of course she said yes so I will see how that plays out. We get along really well it seems there is more to it for her than just the $. Unfortunately, the arrangement may ruin it for me. SA is proving to be expensive glad I dropped it.
    Can you post a link?

  11. #5981

    Didn't take long.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again last week at her place. We agreed on $125 I told her I spent a lot on out previous date plus I have truck issues so I'm on a budget. She was cool.

    I had some BDSM play in mind as well as the usual stuff everything was going great when she proceeded to give me one of the best if not the best BBBJCIM I have probably ever had. I don't know how long it lasted but it was intense. Now we are laying there cuddling and she says she's really stressed out and doesn't know what to do about a situation. We talk about it and I make several suggestions then she says if you can pay for x $350 instead of the $125 that would really help me out. Like a big fat bass I latched onto that tasty lure and said yes. She probably had a plan going into it but I know she is sincere at least I think so. I had invited her to a party next week so I said OK but you have to agree to see me one more time and go to the party no $ involved. Of course she said yes so I will see how that plays out. We get along really well it seems there is more to it for her than just the $. Unfortunately, the arrangement may ruin it for me. SA is proving to be expensive glad I dropped it.
    We were sexting each other this afternoon she has car issues (old one died) but does not have $ for a new one and she just started a new job is borrowing a car they want back. She politely asked me if I would make her car payment $450/ month in exchange for meeting 2-3 times a month. Obviously I'm not going to commit to anything like that and politely told her I would not do that and why. . Now I wonder if she will go to the party as my date with no $ exchanged. It was fun and expensive while it lasted.

  12. #5980

    Xxx young black Middletown.

    I saw her again last week at her place. We agreed on $125 I told her I spent a lot on out previous date plus I have truck issues so I'm on a budget. She was cool.

    I had some BDSM play in mind as well as the usual stuff everything was going great when she proceeded to give me one of the best if not the best BBBJCIM I have probably ever had. I don't know how long it lasted but it was intense. Now we are laying there cuddling and she says she's really stressed out and doesn't know what to do about a situation. We talk about it and I make several suggestions then she says if you can pay for x $350 instead of the $125 that would really help me out. Like a big fat bass I latched onto that tasty lure and said yes. She probably had a plan going into it but I know she is sincere at least I think so. I had invited her to a party next week so I said OK but you have to agree to see me one more time and go to the party no $ involved. Of course she said yes so I will see how that plays out. We get along really well it seems there is more to it for her than just the $. Unfortunately, the arrangement may ruin it for me. SA is proving to be expensive glad I dropped it.

  13. #5979
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback about this one? I'm talking to her. She seems a bit high maintenance, but also, she seems to be about down for anything, based on how she carries herself. Any feedback at all?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-12d5963891c8
    I usually go for younger instead of older but something about her page drew me to her. She is hotter IRL than her pics, but yeah she has GPS. Very nice and sexy, but not one to haggle. I won't be seeing her again.

  14. #5978

    High Maintenance

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback about this one? I'm talking to her. She seems a bit high maintenance, but also, she seems to be about down for anything, based on how she carries herself. Any feedback at all?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-12d5963891c8
    I literally could get laid every night by a different 20 something from SA if I was willing to pay the 500 plus they request! They are all mostly living with GPS. Finding the ones who will pretend to like you for 300 or less is more of a challenge but extremely less expensive. Poo.

  15. #5977

    AnnaBellaaa

    Any feedback about this one? I'm talking to her. She seems a bit high maintenance, but also, she seems to be about down for anything, based on how she carries herself. Any feedback at all?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-12d5963891c8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AnnaBellaaa.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape