Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 1052
-
01-06-25 16:06 #827Regular Member

Posts: 19Jojo on Seeking
Hey Gents, was wondering if anyone has seen this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-067a920f3703
Will be uploading a larger post with my findings over the last few months soon as well.
-
01-06-25 08:53 #826Senior Member

Posts: 157Reach out
She told me after I posted this she is not shooting at the moment as she is recovering from implants and that's is why she is on seeking. She wants 500 to meet. I do not think she is worth that but maybe her skills have gotten better. She does look better with her implants.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 05:06 #825Senior Member

Posts: 824It's easy she actually enjoys having sex. I just can't afford her, be glad you were able to see her. Her rates are too high for wallet.
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 05:04 #824Senior Member

Posts: 2652Harper
Originally Posted by FirstNoob
[View Original Post]
Wish I fit her age range otherwise I would definitely reach out to her. I'm a little older than she likes.
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 20:48 #823Senior Member

Posts: 157Update on Harper
I have been seeing her off and on for a few years. I was chatting with her today to maybe line something up. During the course of the convo she said he was doing porn and sent me a few trailer videos. It was one from a MILF site and other on the bus. Not sure why she is still on seeking.
.
Originally Posted by FirstNoob
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 11:31 #822Senior Member

Posts: 217Looks familiar
So I was checking out Secret Benefits and came across this one. She looks familiar. Anyone have any experience with her?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...edf2fd30d81960
-
12-12-24 10:21 #821Senior Member

Posts: 307Alaina
No she is off of Aurora so must be a different one.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 04:29 #820Senior Member

Posts: 2652Alaina
Hi Sparky I gave up on seeking but before I left I did visit with a lady up by the College on 95 that kind of fits your description. The only thing different is the one I met liked to kiss. Does she have black hair, big boobs, and liked to take a swig of vodka?
Originally Posted by Sparky1984
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 19:03 #819Senior Member

Posts: 217Thanks for your report, Sparky. I have been texting back-and-forth with this one. Was a little apprehensive just based on what she was saying. Your report gives me some information to make a decision. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Sparky1984
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 17:38 #818Senior Member

Posts: 307Alaina
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-42006d147fce
Saw her this morning she looks familiar like she been around the block. Anyways she can host not the best but it worked she is like her pictures but a little rougher. Didn't see any signs of drug use. BBBJ everything else covered all the positions, no anal no kissing, she tries to please. She is nice damage was 200 would go back in a pinch but basically a pump and dump.
-
11-01-24 19:55 #817Senior Member

Posts: 424WreckingballBaby gets my Thumbs-up!
I have not met the other two (they are blocked either from my end or theirs), but I have met WreckingBall. Just a couple of weeks ago we got together at her place in Sebastian. She looks like her best photos (which is rare in my experience). She is very nice and easy to be around. Once we got going, I had a great time. I thought she was fun and open to most everything. I will definitely be heading south to see her again in the near future.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 14:05 #816Senior Member

Posts: 791Wreckingball Baby
She is also known as "Hippie Chick" on the Forum; try a search for that in UTR. I have seen her a few times but she is in Sebastian so it's not convenient for me. Cool chick, nice body, good service, pretty GFE but as always YMMV. Lots of tats and piercings but a good time. Nice incall location as well. Worth a try IMHO.
-
10-30-24 21:22 #815Senior Member

Posts: 48Barbie
Have been with Barbie quite a few times, everything covered but back in the day everything was on the menu. Will blow your phone up asking for help feeding the kids or send a pizza or. But you control that narrative. She's a cute thing but thinks she's cuter than you do.
No exposure to the other two.
YMMV and hope this helps.
SC2.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 21:03 #814Senior Member

Posts: 232Whos the best choice
Trying to see if anyone has seen any of these girls trying to decide on who to see this weekend.
Wreckingball baby.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-b928b170a27d
Barbie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-6302c4940ec0
JoJo.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-8566541d15ca
Thank you for any help its greatly appreciated.
-
10-04-24 05:54 #813Senior Member

Posts: 2652I'm no longer on seeking so I'm going to take a wild guess on this one since I read someone said she's from Vero. If it's who I'm thinking of I've visited with her two times several years ago. The first time it was very erotic but the second time wasn't as good for me. She really gets into the session but for me she's has that female bodybuilder physique that looks way to manly for my taste. With that said she's a fun, chill lady. It was two and done for me.
Originally Posted by DStrt46
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





