Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #812

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    I have never got together with her. But I have exchanged texts and pics and dirty talk in the past. I believe she's legit and at the time she was very down for me coming to Vero at anytime for a good time. Sorry I don't have more info than that.
    I have had the same experiences with her!

    Thank you.

  2. #811

    TLC cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by DStrt46  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-406953e035ad

    Please tell me someone knows this one!

    Any information is greatly appreciated!
    She is legit she is married, and they are swingers. I met her for lunch, and she is down to fuck but I never did. Pictures are recent.

  3. #810
    I have never got together with her. But I have exchanged texts and pics and dirty talk in the past. I believe she's legit and at the time she was very down for me coming to Vero at anytime for a good time. Sorry I don't have more info than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by DStrt46  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-406953e035ad

    Please tell me someone knows this one!

    Any information is greatly appreciated!

  4. #809

    TLGCougar

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-406953e035ad

    Please tell me someone knows this one!

    Any information is greatly appreciated!

  5. #808

    Lacey

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-51a8d9aa6555

    Met up with this one last night. She's not far off from her pictures. Lives in a camper at the Cape with dogs but they were well behaved. Like they're used to meeting strangers. She's looking to be a stay at home gf for anyone interested.

    Only took a couple of days to set something up. She is looking for a 600 a week allowance but I don't do allowances. Settled to meet for 500. So the menu doesn't include Greek and cim. But it does have BBBJ and CIP available as well as multiple pops. No clock watching. I was there a few hours. I had to stop on the 5th go around. It wasn't as slippery as before. I wasn't going to DATY after I've splattered my goo in there a few times already. Nor did I try before hand. 500 to play, it was all going to be about my pleasure.

    She's been texting to see when I'm going to see her again. So I'm going to haggle and try to get that price lowered. If not, well, got a few nore lined up.

  6. #807

    Kindle

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandCaper85  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with this one. Steer clear. Scam artist. She says she's in high school even though ad says 22. Asking for 100 a week. But won't meet until after a couple of months. Tried uploading screenshots of texts but wrong file extension. No time to convert.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-be850091f367
    I had the same encounter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-25 165905.jpg‎  

  7. #806

    Kindle

    Chatted with this one. Steer clear. Scam artist. She says she's in high school even though ad says 22. Asking for 100 a week. But won't meet until after a couple of months. Tried uploading screenshots of texts but wrong file extension. No time to convert.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-be850091f367

  8. #805

    Lyla

    I can vouch for lyla on SA being legit. I know her outside the hobby. Super sweet and a little shy at first.

    If you reach out tell her Snake sent you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-d19648eb1ead
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 83221E2D-C116-4FF8-BFCB-505512212625.jpg‎   E78BF235-55B5-474F-B6D1-07A958C9026B.jpg‎  

  9. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    I have an arrangement with her that I have to end soon. We started off with 200-250 a week for a once a week visit so roughly 800-900 monthly which I can afford but now she's seeking 300 a week which is out of my budget plus she has limited her menu due to nipple piercings so no titty sucking which is something I love to do. Plus she doesn't like any other bodily fluids on her besides her own, add on the lack of enthusiasm and occasional attitudes most of the time you don't know what version of her will show up. I mean if she sounds like your cup of tea then go for it. She will let you fuck her brains out but its literally like fucking a dead fish.
    Sounds like my ex-wife.

  10. #803
    Thanks for the input. This will save me some money and energy. This forum is always precious.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    I have an arrangement with her that I have to end soon. We started off with 200-250 a week for a once a week visit so roughly 800-900 monthly which I can afford but now she's seeking 300 a week which is out of my budget plus she has limited her menu due to nipple piercings so no titty sucking which is something I love to do. Plus she doesn't like any other bodily fluids on her besides her own, add on the lack of enthusiasm and occasional attitudes most of the time you don't know what version of her will show up. I mean if she sounds like your cup of tea then go for it. She will let you fuck her brains out but its literally like fucking a dead fish.

  11. #802
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers, has anyone seen her? https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-7619e6cce0a2.

    I saw a couple people asking and one small review, but if anyone has any actual details to share of what she allows and how much, I can take a DM too if need be.
    I have an arrangement with her that I have to end soon. We started off with 200-250 a week for a once a week visit so roughly 800-900 monthly which I can afford but now she's seeking 300 a week which is out of my budget plus she has limited her menu due to nipple piercings so no titty sucking which is something I love to do. Plus she doesn't like any other bodily fluids on her besides her own, add on the lack of enthusiasm and occasional attitudes most of the time you don't know what version of her will show up. I mean if she sounds like your cup of tea then go for it. She will let you fuck her brains out but its literally like fucking a dead fish.

  12. #801

    Jennifer on Seeking

    Hey brothers, I appreciate all the help everyone has been to a newbie.

    Was hoping for a little more help on this one https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-bfcf98d4be9a.

    Any details appreciated, open to DMs.

    Thanks!

  13. #800
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    Does she do BBBJ? CFS or BFS?
    Plumber says yes to everything, did not try Greek.

  14. #799

    Ssunshine on Seeking

    Hey brothers, has anyone seen her? https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-7619e6cce0a2.

    I saw a couple people asking and one small review, but if anyone has any actual details to share of what she allows and how much, I can take a DM too if need be.

  15. #798

    Bb?

    Quote Originally Posted by DruidMage  [View Original Post]
    Yes, GFE, no nonsense. 3 Benjis last time my plumber saw her.
    Does she do BBBJ? CFS or BFS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape