Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 1052
-
04-09-24 10:20 #767Senior Member

Posts: 323Thanks a lot buddy.
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 11:01 #766Senior Member

Posts: 151Here is the SB Link to Harper. Seeking Link Requires a Site Membership
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...371e24971a2bb3
Originally Posted by FirstNoob
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 07:58 #765Senior Member

Posts: 217Ssunshine
Look under ssunshine just like I spelled it.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-7619e6cce0a2
-
04-05-24 13:16 #764Senior Member

Posts: 323I have looked for her profile on SA but it says profile is not available. I am trying to connect with her on SA cause SB does not accept prepaid cards and I am no way will use my real credit card for SB.
Amy feedback appreciate it.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 07:47 #763Senior Member

Posts: 151Harper Link Requires a Site Membership
She used to have a posting on SecretBenefits.
Originally Posted by RideTheWindz
[View Original Post]
I looked for it to link it here but could not find it. Maybe someone has it?
-
03-18-24 19:04 #762Senior Member

Posts: 214Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by FirstNoob
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 18:56 #761Senior Member

Posts: 40Harper
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-96b7fa532d60
Been seeing this one for over a year. She is definitely friendly in person. She is mostly bbj and cfs. She is more mechanical than sensual, but gets the deed done. I am trying to move on to a different person as she has been collecting $$$ for the year. Scheduling can be difficult as she is a single mother.
-
03-05-24 06:50 #760Senior Member

Posts: 217Brazilian
She is Brazilian but speaks English enough to be understood. Does understand the language of love though! 400 not $$.
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 23:00 #759Senior Member

Posts: 217Isabella
This one reminds me of Sara / Val. Very sweet and accommodating. Not as wild and sexy as Val. She lives in Orlando but doesn't mind driving over here. I've only seen her once so I think she'll get more open. It was $$ but considering she drove over from Orlando it was worth it. I don't have permission to give out number but those of you on Seeking might want to pursue this gem.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-6ba8b5889aa8
-
03-04-24 18:44 #758Senior Member

Posts: 791Not the Boss
She does look like her a bit, yes. I have seen her on other sites and I believe she has been reviewed but I can't remember what name she was going by then.
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 08:53 #757Senior Member

Posts: 436Scam- ChicDuchessqqw
Watch out here. She quickly moves to Snapchat, then wants half down.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-98c9730ce872
-
03-03-24 19:55 #756Senior Member

Posts: 151Looks a little like Boss Lady
Doesn't she?
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-24 16:15 #755Senior Member

Posts: 100Grace
Has anybody seen Grace or heard from her recently? Had a solid thing with her and now she's MIA. PM me if you want to be discreet about it. Just looking for info. Thank you.
-
03-01-24 18:45 #754Regular Member

Posts: 23Alessandra
She is a nice girl but my view is different. On the positives she is safe, friendly, had good comms, and likes what she does. My dream was definitely GFE with everything covered. On the other hand, she was older than the photos she sent me with one being more representative. Being advertised as a Brazilian sugar baby, I had better expectations. Take UTR Sophia for example, she had a shaved and impeccable kitty in my dream. Also, though being a MILF she has a better body overall. With Brazilians (model material) in Orlando for less coins, it hard to justify repeats. On the sugarbaby aspect, I can say Charlie treated me more along those lines. All experiences vary as always.
-
03-01-24 12:28 #753Senior Member

Posts: 63Link
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-c4aa10ce034f
Any feedback?









Reply With Quote






