Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #827

    Jojo on Seeking

    Hey Gents, was wondering if anyone has seen this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-067a920f3703

    Will be uploading a larger post with my findings over the last few months soon as well.

  2. #826

    Reach out

    She told me after I posted this she is not shooting at the moment as she is recovering from implants and that's is why she is on seeking. She wants 500 to meet. I do not think she is worth that but maybe her skills have gotten better. She does look better with her implants.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Wish I fit her age range otherwise I would definitely reach out to her. I'm a little older than she likes.

  3. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing her off and on for a few years. I was chatting with her today to maybe line something up. During the course of the convo she said he was doing porn and sent me a few trailer videos. It was one from a MILF site and other on the bus. Not sure why she is still on seeking.
    It's easy she actually enjoys having sex. I just can't afford her, be glad you were able to see her. Her rates are too high for wallet.

  4. #824

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstNoob  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-96b7fa532d60

    Been seeing this one for over a year. She is definitely friendly in person. She is mostly bbj and cfs. She is more mechanical than sensual, but gets the deed done. I am trying to move on to a different person as she has been collecting $$$ for the year. Scheduling can be difficult as she is a single mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing her off and on for a few years. I was chatting with her today to maybe line something up. During the course of the convo she said he was doing porn and sent me a few trailer videos. It was one from a MILF site and other on the bus. Not sure why she is still on seeking.

    .
    Wish I fit her age range otherwise I would definitely reach out to her. I'm a little older than she likes.

  5. #823

    Update on Harper

    I have been seeing her off and on for a few years. I was chatting with her today to maybe line something up. During the course of the convo she said he was doing porn and sent me a few trailer videos. It was one from a MILF site and other on the bus. Not sure why she is still on seeking.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstNoob  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-96b7fa532d60

    Been seeing this one for over a year. She is definitely friendly in person. She is mostly bbj and cfs. She is more mechanical than sensual, but gets the deed done. I am trying to move on to a different person as she has been collecting $$$ for the year. Scheduling can be difficult as she is a single mother.
    .

  6. #822

    Looks familiar

    So I was checking out Secret Benefits and came across this one. She looks familiar. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...edf2fd30d81960

  7. #821

    Alaina

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Hi Sparky I gave up on seeking but before I left I did visit with a lady up by the College on 95 that kind of fits your description. The only thing different is the one I met liked to kiss. Does she have black hair, big boobs, and liked to take a swig of vodka?
    No she is off of Aurora so must be a different one.

  8. #820

    Alaina

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1984  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-42006d147fce

    Saw her this morning she looks familiar like she been around the block. Anyways she can host not the best but it worked she is like her pictures but a little rougher. Didn't see any signs of drug use. BBBJ everything else covered all the positions, no anal no kissing, she tries to please. She is nice damage was 200 would go back in a pinch but basically a pump and dump.
    Hi Sparky I gave up on seeking but before I left I did visit with a lady up by the College on 95 that kind of fits your description. The only thing different is the one I met liked to kiss. Does she have black hair, big boobs, and liked to take a swig of vodka?

  9. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1984  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-42006d147fce

    Saw her this morning she looks familiar like she been around the block. Anyways she can host not the best but it worked she is like her pictures but a little rougher. Didn't see any signs of drug use. BBBJ everything else covered all the positions, no anal no kissing, she tries to please. She is nice damage was 200 would go back in a pinch but basically a pump and dump.
    Thanks for your report, Sparky. I have been texting back-and-forth with this one. Was a little apprehensive just based on what she was saying. Your report gives me some information to make a decision. Appreciate it.

  10. #818

    Alaina

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-42006d147fce

    Saw her this morning she looks familiar like she been around the block. Anyways she can host not the best but it worked she is like her pictures but a little rougher. Didn't see any signs of drug use. BBBJ everything else covered all the positions, no anal no kissing, she tries to please. She is nice damage was 200 would go back in a pinch but basically a pump and dump.

  11. #817

    WreckingballBaby gets my Thumbs-up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see if anyone has seen any of these girls trying to decide on who to see this weekend.

    Wreckingball baby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-b928b170a27d

    Barbie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-6302c4940ec0

    JoJo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-8566541d15ca

    Thank you for any help its greatly appreciated.
    I have not met the other two (they are blocked either from my end or theirs), but I have met WreckingBall. Just a couple of weeks ago we got together at her place in Sebastian. She looks like her best photos (which is rare in my experience). She is very nice and easy to be around. Once we got going, I had a great time. I thought she was fun and open to most everything. I will definitely be heading south to see her again in the near future.

  12. #816

    Wreckingball Baby

    She is also known as "Hippie Chick" on the Forum; try a search for that in UTR. I have seen her a few times but she is in Sebastian so it's not convenient for me. Cool chick, nice body, good service, pretty GFE but as always YMMV. Lots of tats and piercings but a good time. Nice incall location as well. Worth a try IMHO.

  13. #815

    Barbie

    Have been with Barbie quite a few times, everything covered but back in the day everything was on the menu. Will blow your phone up asking for help feeding the kids or send a pizza or. But you control that narrative. She's a cute thing but thinks she's cuter than you do.

    No exposure to the other two.

    YMMV and hope this helps.

    SC2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see if anyone has seen any of these girls trying to decide on who to see this weekend.

    Wreckingball baby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-b928b170a27d

    Barbie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-6302c4940ec0

    JoJo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-8566541d15ca

    Thank you for any help its greatly appreciated.

  14. #814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Whos the best choice

    Trying to see if anyone has seen any of these girls trying to decide on who to see this weekend.

    Wreckingball baby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-b928b170a27d

    Barbie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-6302c4940ec0

    JoJo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-8566541d15ca

    Thank you for any help its greatly appreciated.

  15. #813
    Quote Originally Posted by DStrt46  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-406953e035ad

    Please tell me someone knows this one!

    Any information is greatly appreciated!
    I'm no longer on seeking so I'm going to take a wild guess on this one since I read someone said she's from Vero. If it's who I'm thinking of I've visited with her two times several years ago. The first time it was very erotic but the second time wasn't as good for me. She really gets into the session but for me she's has that female bodybuilder physique that looks way to manly for my taste. With that said she's a fun, chill lady. It was two and done for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape