Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 16678
-
12-11-24 14:57 #15373Senior Member

Posts: 200Tay Slay
I saw her years ago before she had management. She has a lot more rules now and has been known to occasionally cash and dash. I personally wouldn't bother.
Originally Posted by MadisonLicker
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 14:07 #15372Senior Member

Posts: 48Tay Slay
I've never personally tried her because of the bad reviews. It is hard to search, but try "Tay Slay". Here's one example: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...715&viewfull=1#post6792715.
Originally Posted by WhtTheFk
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 13:31 #15371Senior Member

Posts: 40Anyone Have Intel on Tay
-
12-10-24 21:29 #15370Senior Member

Posts: 106April
Yes, that is the girl. Brings back nightmares, thinking about what a fool I was. Hopefully no one else will fall for her games and she leaves town!
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 19:52 #15369Senior Member

Posts: 263April
Believe this is the one he was talking about. She used to go by April.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/609639197029
-
12-10-24 14:12 #15368Senior Member

Posts: 200The post is down. Do you have a name or a picture so we know who you're talking about?
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 12:38 #15367Senior Member

Posts: 233I tried to reach her many times over the past 3-4 years and never actually managed to see her. Even waited in a parking lot for an hour once.
Originally Posted by BlueManMatt
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 12:33 #15366Senior Member

Posts: 34Nakeisha
Any information on Nakeisha? Didn't see much when I searched her up on here. Have seen her posting for a while but I don't know if I've seen someone talk about her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/black_caribbean/-mmhh-160-greek-special--/587424965845
-
12-09-24 08:20 #15365Senior Member

Posts: 75Any personal experience?
Anyone have any intel on this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/701183145101.
Can't locate any other information on her. She hasn't responded with donations / rates yet.
-
12-07-24 11:48 #15364Senior Member

Posts: 167Unfortunately, you are spot on.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
I M.
-
12-07-24 10:01 #15363Senior Member

Posts: 1152This morning I reached out to a very well-reviewed high-end provider advertising on Tryst. They (or more likely their assistant) responded promptly asking for my info, and also mention that they require a deposit (which was not mentioned in the ad). I very politely (seriously, very very polite) informed them that I do not see providers who require a deposit. It felt great. I highly recommend it.
-
12-06-24 11:42 #15362Senior Member

Posts: 1152There's one lukewarm review from a credible source on the other site. If good options weren't so sparse, I would even think about it.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 11:38 #15361Senior Member

Posts: 167Miss Tega
I have searched for her pictures and phone number, both look legit. I'm just not willing to throw away cash to feed a rip-off, so I've never reached out.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
I M.
-
12-06-24 11:32 #15360Senior Member

Posts: 223I'm guessing any of them will pee on your if you pay enough.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 10:54 #15359Senior Member

Posts: 1152Miss Tega
She's till posting, still looks TGTBT, and I'm still wondering if there's any reason to believe she's real. Anybody take the plunge yet?
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/208252350911










Reply With Quote





