Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 1089 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 16679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15359

    Miss Tega

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on Skip. Looks TGTBT, wondering if anyone can verify her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/843206337777

    I M.
    She's till posting, still looks TGTBT, and I'm still wondering if there's any reason to believe she's real. Anybody take the plunge yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/208252350911

  2. #15358

    Shower time

    Anyone have a recommendation for a reliable (and not too fugly) squirter?

  3. #15357
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles513  [View Original Post]
    She's tall, beautiful and incredibly smart. All in all, she is incredible high quality for the price. I repeat as often as I can.
    I would consider top price if references accepted. Deposit? Nope. Too bad.

  4. #15356
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    Do you travel to Milwaukee or does she travel here?
    She travels to Madison.

  5. #15355
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles513  [View Original Post]
    She's tall, beautiful and incredibly smart. All in all, she is incredible high quality for the price. I repeat as often as I can.
    Do you travel to Milwaukee or does she travel here?

  6. #15354

    This girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or further identifying information?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/490803728249
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails g.jpg‎  

  7. #15353
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    She's back and hosting on the east side. I got a chance to see her again and I was not disappointed. I may try and stop by one more time before she moves to the west side (where she usually goes). Definitely up there as one of my favorites currently and super sweet / personable. Please treat her well!
    Do you have a link or further identifying information?

  8. #15352

    Rebecca (best bits of a wife)

    She's back and hosting on the east side. I got a chance to see her again and I was not disappointed. I may try and stop by one more time before she moves to the west side (where she usually goes). Definitely up there as one of my favorites currently and super sweet / personable. Please treat her well!

  9. #15351

    Christine is pretty good!

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one https://tryst.link/escort/christinec ? The add seems solid but for this area seems too good to be true.
    She's tall, beautiful and incredibly smart. All in all, she is incredible high quality for the price. I repeat as often as I can.

  10. #15350
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one https://tryst.link/escort/christinec ? The add seems solid but for this area seems too good to be true.
    I haven't seen her, but she has over 30 reviews on the other site, very positive for the most part.

  11. #15349

    Chirstine C

    Anyone seen this one https://tryst.link/escort/christinec ? The add seems solid but for this area seems too good to be true.

  12. #15348

    No Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I've been checking Tryst lately. Mainly traveling girls. There have been several I'd be interested in seeing but they all require a deposit. I've never done a deposit and it's always scared me a bit. Has anyone done depots and not get burned?
    Sorry for the long delay in responding. I used to troll slores who wanted deposits. I'd check TinEye on the photos, and often find women (guys? Pimps? Hackers?) posting in several cities at once. Similar results Googling phone numbers. When contacted, they'd ask "What city are you in?" Then they'd pick out a likely hotel to say they were at. And of course, they'd want a deposit. Typically, they wouldn't answer a phone call, but return a text. I guess if I were a guy running scam, I wouldn't answer the phone either.

    In short, never Ever EVER send a deposit. I recall a post by a guy that sent a deposit to Sydnee Capri, a famous pornstar-escort. Yes, she ripped him off. So, if you want to send a deposit, send it to me. I'll tell you in advance that I aint showin'.

    Coochie (born recently, but not yesterday) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  13. #15347

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I saw her two or three times maybe a year ago. That I repeated is maybe telling. She's very hot, but has strict rules. No kissing at all, which is disappointing for me. Everything is covered. She's a nice girl. I don't know how the intervening year plus has treated her though.
    It looks like the last time I saw here was January 2024. Here's what I said about her to another member:

    I have seen India twice, she's really hot but kind of rushed. Lots of tattoos, a little on the young side if you're into that. Everything covered and she won't kiss, which is too bad. She goes by Asian Persuasion when she posts. Dyed hair, clean, not strung out.

  14. #15346

    Indiaaa Asian Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by Lag80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen India Asian Doll? I've not seen one review in Milwaukee or Madison? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
    I saw her two or three times maybe a year ago. That I repeated is maybe telling. She's very hot, but has strict rules. No kissing at all, which is disappointing for me. Everything is covered. She's a nice girl. I don't know how the intervening year plus has treated her though.

  15. #15345
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker4  [View Original Post]
    Ask around to others who she liked as regulars. Plenty of drama and issues and other risky things. Nice enough girl but won't be sadly missed by those of us who witnessed and were impacted in a way by her jealousy- especially with a goddess like Yuna around. If Yuna disappeared, then there would be something to be truly sad about. She's the most elegant, intelligent and elite girl in this area. No argument about it. Even Scarlet Hampton cannot reach that level. I wish Mia happiness, lord knows she deserves it.
    Saw Mia and Yuna at the same time for like 5 years. Never experienced anything you describe. Even saw them both together. You talk of "risky things", there are plenty of providers you can classify that way. What I saw is Yuna and Mia becoming good friends and Yuna being a good friend to Mia. Now, if they had a falling out of the friendship, that I do not know. Never saw the side of Mia that you are alleging here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape