Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 1090 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 16671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15336

    Can see mutual clients?

    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker4  [View Original Post]
    No real great loss. She got a little crazy a while back. Does her leaving coincide with why Yuna is posting again and can see mutual clients? Hmm. Mia was decent in the day, but what a horrible jealous demeanor she could have. Her jealous attitude and possessiveness was too much for me. Yuna is elite and my preferred lady. She's absolutely amazing and perfect in so many ways.
    Hmm. I thought they were doing duo shows. What happened? They were not friends anymore at the end?

  2. #15335

    Angela

    Let me put in a good word for this provider, passing through Madison now. I had the pleasure to meet her a few days ago elsewhere on her tour. Very easy set up, quick response to texts, and an enjoyable visit in an upscale hotel. Extensively reviewed as Angelina Rivero. A little pricey, but worth it IMHO. Somewhat restored my faith in the possibilities of the profession after a couple dubious experiences recently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/495807638376

  3. #15334
    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I've been checking Tryst lately. Mainly traveling girls. There have been several I'd be interested in seeing but they all require a deposit. I've never done a deposit and it's always scared me a bit. Has anyone done depots and not get burned?
    I've done it a few times with escorts that have their own website and a pile of reviews on TER. Tryst. Link is one of the better escort sites to watch, but it likely still has some scammers passing through here and there and needs to be treated with some caution.

  4. #15333
    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I've been checking Tryst lately. Mainly traveling girls. There have been several I'd be interested in seeing but they all require a deposit. I've never done a deposit and it's always scared me a bit. Has anyone done depots and not get burned?
    The official position of this forum is "Just say no to deposits. " If it's an established, well-reviewed provider with a good reputation, you probably won't get ripped off. But you're still contributing to the normalization of deposits. So I guess my advice is: Go ahead if it's a once-in-a lifetime opportunity with the sex worker of your dreams, but don't make a habit of it. There are plenty of world class providers who don't ask for deposits. Those are the ones we should be wasting our money on.

  5. #15332

    Deposits

    I've been checking Tryst lately. Mainly traveling girls. There have been several I'd be interested in seeing but they all require a deposit. I've never done a deposit and it's always scared me a bit. Has anyone done depots and not get burned?

  6. #15331

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    She has left.
    No real great loss. She got a little crazy a while back. Does her leaving coincide with why Yuna is posting again and can see mutual clients? Hmm. Mia was decent in the day, but what a horrible jealous demeanor she could have. Her jealous attitude and possessiveness was too much for me. Yuna is elite and my preferred lady. She's absolutely amazing and perfect in so many ways.

  7. #15330

    BBW Latina

    Saw her today, very friendly but her English isn't that great. She's definitely gained weight since the pictures but honestly I didn't mind the extra plumpness. Says she's here from West coast the very first time and staying for a bit but if business picks up that she might stay longer term. Had food "delivered" to her room but I'm sure that was her handler just checking in, there was no interruptions or funny behavior afterwards. 2 for 30 but I didn't last the full 30 since the CBJ was stupendous and once I got behind it I got lost. Overall 7.5/10 I'd see again if I wouldn't have gotten lost in that ass so quick LOL and she had maybe some friends!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/179179569

  8. #15329

    Asian Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Is she still here? I can't get ahold of her through the usual channels, did she finally up and leave?
    She has left.

  9. #15328

    Asian Mia

    Is she still here? I can't get ahold of her through the usual channels, did she finally up and leave?

  10. #15327

    Great review

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfm101  [View Original Post]
    Just sharing some recent encounters with the girls around here.

    Kaycee - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/626093418942.

    Saw her at one of the nicer hotels I've met a working girl at. She was pleasant and easy going, but a lot heavier than her pics and frankly heavy enough to not only be. Well, not particularly attractive, but to get in the way of the action. Won't repeat.

    Curvy * - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/600294129289.

    Really short, really thick. Carries a lot of weight but carries it in the fun places. Very mechanical -- overly aggressive BBBJ, didn't really get into it. Still fun, may repeat.

    Dani - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/980326667175

    (Most recent ad I could fine, she posts sometimes, and tends to take them down). Just like the pictures. Eager to please, but doesn't hugely get into it. Can be very flaky to get something set up, and while I've enjoyed a few sessions I'm probably not repeating just because of the hassle of actually getting to see her.

    Angel - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/394742742255

    Really gets in to it. One of my recent favorites. Pics are accurate (I think she looks better in person), and just a great lay.

    Honey - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/644724912253

    Enjoyed a few sessions with her a few years ago, gave up after being ghosted in a hotel parking lot. Tried again recently after some recent positive mentions and. Got ghosted in a hotel parking lot. Like, I know how the game works and just get used to being ghost in the middle of setting something up, but going radio silent after driving to the agreed-upon location is over the line for me.

    Jenna - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/042511409077.

    Saw her a while ago when she had an incall; would repeat if she got an incall again, but she's been all outcall for a while. Very friendly, nice boobs and ass but a gut, so be warned. Nothing amazing, but just a fun encounter and I'd see her again if she had incall.
    Great reviews. Thank you for sharing with the group.

    Be safe!

  11. #15326

    Best of luck with this one.

    Saw this lovely gal. Started out really nice, lots of kissing and petting, started to get into pretty good. Fifteen minutes into the sessions, she gets up and says time up. I said, "I paid for an hour". She replied its been an hour and fifteen minutes. I gave you an extra 15 minutes. Mind you our date started at 1:30 and it was now 1:45. She then called her manager, who told her that, yes he, I, got there at 1:30 and that I had another 45 minutes. She hung up, excuse herself to the bathroom and never came back out. What not only a waste of time but a waste of money. If you have had a good experience with her, feel lucky. I would not trust her with a 10 food poll. Be safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/285350002976

  12. #15325
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I don't want to argue or nothing, but she does not look better then the pics she's posted. She has an enormous beer belly and not attractive face at all. I bailed as soon as I saw her.
    Well she looked just like the picture she sent me. When I meet someone I ask for a certain format of a picture. If they don't want to send it I move on. That takes the catfish out of the equation. If you noticed I said she was "thick". She had a little belly but wasn't a turn off. I would definitely repeat if I am ever in the area.

  13. #15324

    Recentish Adventures

    Just sharing some recent encounters with the girls around here.

    Kaycee - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/626093418942.

    Saw her at one of the nicer hotels I've met a working girl at. She was pleasant and easy going, but a lot heavier than her pics and frankly heavy enough to not only be. Well, not particularly attractive, but to get in the way of the action. Won't repeat.

    Curvy * - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/600294129289.

    Really short, really thick. Carries a lot of weight but carries it in the fun places. Very mechanical -- overly aggressive BBBJ, didn't really get into it. Still fun, may repeat.

    Dani - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/980326667175

    (Most recent ad I could fine, she posts sometimes, and tends to take them down). Just like the pictures. Eager to please, but doesn't hugely get into it. Can be very flaky to get something set up, and while I've enjoyed a few sessions I'm probably not repeating just because of the hassle of actually getting to see her.

    Angel - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/394742742255

    Really gets in to it. One of my recent favorites. Pics are accurate (I think she looks better in person), and just a great lay.

    Honey - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/644724912253

    Enjoyed a few sessions with her a few years ago, gave up after being ghosted in a hotel parking lot. Tried again recently after some recent positive mentions and. Got ghosted in a hotel parking lot. Like, I know how the game works and just get used to being ghost in the middle of setting something up, but going radio silent after driving to the agreed-upon location is over the line for me.

    Jenna - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/042511409077.

    Saw her a while ago when she had an incall; would repeat if she got an incall again, but she's been all outcall for a while. Very friendly, nice boobs and ass but a gut, so be warned. Nothing amazing, but just a fun encounter and I'd see her again if she had incall.

  14. #15323
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfm101  [View Original Post]
    Pics look to be taken from OnlyFans.

    https://forum.sorrymother.to/threads...a8c06a4efd7e7/
    No surprise, and no response to texts.

  15. #15322

    I disagree

    Sorry I don't want to argue or nothing, but she does not look better then the pics she's posted. She has an enormous beer belly and not attractive face at all. I bailed as soon as I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justme8962  [View Original Post]
    Jenna touch my butt. Made contact with her late in the evening. Said she only does car dates or outcall. She came to my hotel in Oconomowoc for an outcall, she ask for $20 for gas money. No problem if she would send me a picture with a certain pose. She sent the picture so I called her. Found out where to send the money to. She arrived about 90 minutes later. She looked better than her pictures. She went into the bathroom and changed into a sexy outfit, walked over to the bed and bent over started grinding against me. On the bed we went. Awesome BBBJ, DATY, put on a cover and into mish. Round 1 was done. We went outside had a smoke break then back upstairs for round 2. Awesome BBBJ, blew my load on her tits, more DATY, she had another leg shaking O, put on another cover and pounded her in doggy, she had 3 more Os and I filled the bag. We laid there for a few and she starts another BJ and I blew the load in her mouth and she spit it on her tits and rubbed it in. Definitely worth the donation. I'll definitely repeat if and when I am back in the area. She's a short thick girl with a nice body.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/042511409077

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape