Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 888 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11848

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    You right, mature providers are usually more reliable, and she was always reliable the times I planned dreams but not tried recently. So donno what's going on?

    .
    Same thing happened to me. Had great communication until I got to address. Once there, crickets.

  2. #11847

    Aline Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowAndLow  [View Original Post]
    Aline is back in Greenville and she has a friend with her Eva they are both just as gorgeous and sexy both are from Brazil Eva lives in Florida now and is visiting with Aline no rush when I was there loves to touch hug and cuddle she is every bit as sexy as Aline has an amazing body and a great personality I can't wait until she comes back again.
    I should have left a link on the previous post.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alinemota1234

  3. #11846

    Aline +1

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowAndLow  [View Original Post]
    Aline is back in Greenville and she has a friend with her Eva they are both just as gorgeous and sexy both are from Brazil Eva lives in Florida now and is visiting with Aline no rush when I was there loves to touch hug and cuddle she is every bit as sexy as Aline has an amazing body and a great personality I can't wait until she comes back again.
    I also had a great time with Aline. She is gorgeous and really provides a high-energy "explosive" experience. So much fun. Highly recommend.

    I'm planning to see Eva as well. I'm glad you had a great experience with her.

  4. #11845

    Aline and her friend Eva

    Aline is back in Greenville and she has a friend with her Eva they are both just as gorgeous and sexy both are from Brazil Eva lives in Florida now and is visiting with Aline no rush when I was there loves to touch hug and cuddle she is every bit as sexy as Aline has an amazing body and a great personality I can't wait until she comes back again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241115-164236_Messages.jpg‎  

  5. #11844
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me what's the deal with this one? Two times now I've set up an appt with her and when it's time to head out I call to get an address and she ghosts me and then won't respond to messages for days. Usually, the more mature providers don't play this childish shit.
    Pretty common sign of meth addict.

  6. #11843

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashin6996  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if she is strict on the 40+ this is always a problem with being in my late 20's.
    I reached out and told her I was 35 and it didn't seem to be a problem.

    Buuuuuut she told me the crazy rate that others have reported on. I asked about hhr or qv and she said it's all the same price. I passed.

  7. #11842

    Sassy

    You right, mature providers are usually more reliable, and she was always reliable the times I planned dreams but not tried recently. So donno what's going on?

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me what's the deal with this one? Two times now I've set up an appt with her and when it's time to head out I call to get an address and she ghosts me and then won't respond to messages for days. Usually, the more mature providers don't play this childish shit.
    .

  8. #11841
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 126

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met her but it's good to hear she isn't good because she is asking for 440 so I feel better about passing on that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178784903
    Thought about it. Laugh about it. Forgot about it!

  9. #11840

    Brooklyn

    I haven't met her but it's good to hear she isn't good because she is asking for 440 so I feel better about passing on that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178784903

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Trust me fellas, you want to skip this one (Brooklyn). Awful reluctant service with no interest in doing her hired job. I know it's slim pickins out there but look elsewhere.

  10. #11839
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    I met a 22 yr old recently...
    Trust me fellas, you want to skip this one (Brooklyn). Awful reluctant service with no interest in doing her hired job. I know it's slim pickins out there but look elsewhere.

  11. #11838

    22 why / o

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    I met a 22 yr old recently and I didn't get her name because she had her mouth full. She advertise on list C and her post says seduce my mind and you can have my body. She's not cheap but a real hot spinner. Answers quick and was on time. She comes to you or she gets hotel room.
    Do you know if she is strict on the 40+ this is always a problem with being in my late 20's.

  12. #11837

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Roger on her interest in anal, w a good ass spank, -and grt BBBJ and even rimming if she's in the mood. As for bbcip, considering the number and variety of previous dicks, I'd recommend raincoat. LOL!
    Can anyone tell me what's the deal with this one? Two times now I've set up an appt with her and when it's time to head out I call to get an address and she ghosts me and then won't respond to messages for days. Usually, the more mature providers don't play this childish shit.

  13. #11836

    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her contact info? Thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178784903

  14. #11835
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    I met a 22 yr old recently and I didn't get her name because she had her mouth full. She advertise on list C and her post says seduce my mind and you can have my body. She's not cheap but a real hot spinner. Answers quick and was on time. She comes to you or she gets hotel room.
    Can you share her contact info? Thanks.

  15. #11834

    22 yo

    I met a 22 yr old recently and I didn't get her name because she had her mouth full. She advertise on list C and her post says seduce my mind and you can have my body. She's not cheap but a real hot spinner. Answers quick and was on time. She comes to you or she gets hotel room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape