Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 99 of 888 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 13310
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11840

    Sexy Bottom

    I have been out of the game for a while but just for fun I called this one. Comms about half ok, all text, then asked for donation to show not L E. Wrote it off as a scam. If anyone had an experience, I'd just like to know to pursue further. If not, then I'll just leave it written off.

    D.

  2. #11839

    I know this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chess007  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sultry40ssecret

    Scam, don't waste your time.
    Senior members can message me for specifics. Oh, and he's right, don't waste your time.

  3. #11838
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlue11  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and told her I was 35 and it didn't seem to be a problem.

    Buuuuuut she told me the crazy rate that others have reported on. I asked about hhr or qv and she said it's all the same price. I passed.
    Yeah, she was generous enough to offer me a car visit for the same sky high price! 🤣.

  4. #11837

    Beth

    https://tryst.link/escort/sultry40ssecret

    Scam, don't waste your time.

  5. #11836

    Kimora Banks

    It's been a while since I posted and can't get into my old account but anyway saw this pretty young woman around noon today. She's sweet and delivered as promised, running a special which is why I took the dive. The good- extremely good looking best your goanna find she has lost weight but I like them small, well reviewed I'm not the first and I pretty much knew she was legit, Ok hotel (Days Inn), Comms were good especially for a first time meeting, She smelled good. Kimora met me at her door with not much on and we did the touch verification. The bad- Everything was covered, I'm a BBJ guy never BBFS but I can't really get upset with her trying to keep herself safe and clean. I recommend and will see again especially if she let me keep this qv special, she had today for future visits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/099236062464

  6. #11835
    Quote Originally Posted by ArisenSnakeMan  [View Original Post]
    Pretty common sign of meth addict.
    Sad but true. Maybe consider yourself lucky she flaked on you.

  7. #11834

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    You right, mature providers are usually more reliable, and she was always reliable the times I planned dreams but not tried recently. So donno what's going on?

    .
    Same thing happened to me. Had great communication until I got to address. Once there, crickets.

  8. #11833

    Aline Link

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowAndLow  [View Original Post]
    Aline is back in Greenville and she has a friend with her Eva they are both just as gorgeous and sexy both are from Brazil Eva lives in Florida now and is visiting with Aline no rush when I was there loves to touch hug and cuddle she is every bit as sexy as Aline has an amazing body and a great personality I can't wait until she comes back again.
    I should have left a link on the previous post.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alinemota1234

  9. #11832

    Aline +1

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowAndLow  [View Original Post]
    Aline is back in Greenville and she has a friend with her Eva they are both just as gorgeous and sexy both are from Brazil Eva lives in Florida now and is visiting with Aline no rush when I was there loves to touch hug and cuddle she is every bit as sexy as Aline has an amazing body and a great personality I can't wait until she comes back again.
    I also had a great time with Aline. She is gorgeous and really provides a high-energy "explosive" experience. So much fun. Highly recommend.

    I'm planning to see Eva as well. I'm glad you had a great experience with her.

  10. #11831

    Aline and her friend Eva

    Aline is back in Greenville and she has a friend with her Eva they are both just as gorgeous and sexy both are from Brazil Eva lives in Florida now and is visiting with Aline no rush when I was there loves to touch hug and cuddle she is every bit as sexy as Aline has an amazing body and a great personality I can't wait until she comes back again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241115-164236_Messages.jpg‎  

  11. #11830
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me what's the deal with this one? Two times now I've set up an appt with her and when it's time to head out I call to get an address and she ghosts me and then won't respond to messages for days. Usually, the more mature providers don't play this childish shit.
    Pretty common sign of meth addict.

  12. #11829

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashin6996  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if she is strict on the 40+ this is always a problem with being in my late 20's.
    I reached out and told her I was 35 and it didn't seem to be a problem.

    Buuuuuut she told me the crazy rate that others have reported on. I asked about hhr or qv and she said it's all the same price. I passed.

  13. #11828

    Sassy

    You right, mature providers are usually more reliable, and she was always reliable the times I planned dreams but not tried recently. So donno what's going on?

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me what's the deal with this one? Two times now I've set up an appt with her and when it's time to head out I call to get an address and she ghosts me and then won't respond to messages for days. Usually, the more mature providers don't play this childish shit.
    .

  14. #11827
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 126

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met her but it's good to hear she isn't good because she is asking for 440 so I feel better about passing on that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178784903
    Thought about it. Laugh about it. Forgot about it!

  15. #11826

    Brooklyn

    I haven't met her but it's good to hear she isn't good because she is asking for 440 so I feel better about passing on that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178784903

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Trust me fellas, you want to skip this one (Brooklyn). Awful reluctant service with no interest in doing her hired job. I know it's slim pickins out there but look elsewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape