Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 887 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11805

    Aline Mota

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    I whole heartedly agree I wouldn't spend 500 on her. . My observation is she is better looking than what's around in Greenville. I'm not fond the sow terminology but that suits 85% if what posts on STG in Greenville. The rest make this woman look like a beauty queen.

    But again I wouldn't pay 500 to see her.
    So much discussion on whether or not she's your cuppa tea and all for naught.

    Aline is as mystical as a unicorn. She only passes thru once or twice a year never changes her rates and always, always delivers on absolutely everything advertised. Always answers texts, always sends sexy photos before and after. Always flirty, always reminding us of why we need to seize the moment.

    She's way hotter in person, has a perfect supermodel body, has the sexiest girlfriend voice and performs better than most porn stars I've dreamt of. I usually end up having to stop her short after multiple pops as she's insatiable, but that's what is expected for that price point. She leaves you wanting yet exhausted and looking forward to her return.

    Thanks to everyone sitting on the fence for saving your dollars and not seeing her, because that means more repeat spontaneous visits for me. And yes, I've seen her many many times, and never once regretted the consideration fee. .

    Johnny.

  2. #11804

    Sassy

    Roger on her interest in anal, w a good ass spank, -and grt BBBJ and even rimming if she's in the mood. As for bbcip, considering the number and variety of previous dicks, I'd recommend raincoat. LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Does she still prefer to BBFS CIP you. Last time I seen here a year or so ago she always went for BBFS CIP, unless you ask for a condom. Also loved bare anal as well and gave a amazing BBBJ.

  3. #11803
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look close to anyone I would want to spend 500 per hour on and not cute at all in the face which is what I guess mafe Gemini think possible dude. She does have a strong man jaw I must admit. When spending that kind of cheese I'm used to seeing a beautiful face and a sexy fit body but that's in the Charlotte area and they may have a different benchmark for beauty in Greenville. Don't even get me started on Columbia. Many guys there are happy to pay for fat and ugly women then provide a glorious play by play review that would have you puking within 5 minutes of reading it imagining someone stuffing the sows but as always to each their own. Of course. One man's ugly sow is another man's treasure and vice versa.
    I whole heartedly agree I wouldn't spend 500 on her. . My observation is she is better looking than what's around in Greenville. I'm not fond the sow terminology but that suits 85% if what posts on STG in Greenville. The rest make this woman look like a beauty queen.

    But again I wouldn't pay 500 to see her.

  4. #11802

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Glad she's put on some wight, she was almost scary skinny last time. She was my greek go to, and she excelled at that in my opinion, think she did enema before meet, and am curious if she still offers that? Think I saw some demon equipment in the bathroom and I been staying away?

    Had a couple Sassy visits lately. Now in a much better location and she looks a lot better and she's always been a spinner, about the same as a few years back. Very accomodating, loves what she does.

    Stay Safe.
    Does she still prefer to BBFS CIP you. Last time I seen here a year or so ago she always went for BBFS CIP, unless you ask for a condom. Also loved bare anal as well and gave a amazing BBBJ.
    Last edited by HighRolling100; 11-05-24 at 01:42. Reason: Spelling

  5. #11801
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    She isn't ugly.

    Does she have a big nose. Yea.

    She is by far prettier than alot of the providers on here people rave about.

    Is she attractive. She is average but her rates for being average are way above average so I wouldn't see her for that.
    Doesn't look close to anyone I would want to spend 500 per hour on and not cute at all in the face which is what I guess mafe Gemini think possible dude. She does have a strong man jaw I must admit. When spending that kind of cheese I'm used to seeing a beautiful face and a sexy fit body but that's in the Charlotte area and they may have a different benchmark for beauty in Greenville. Don't even get me started on Columbia. Many guys there are happy to pay for fat and ugly women then provide a glorious play by play review that would have you puking within 5 minutes of reading it imagining someone stuffing the sows but as always to each their own. Of course. One man's ugly sow is another man's treasure and vice versa.

  6. #11800
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    The last review I remember reading was from a year or so ago and it was not a good review like she started her period during the guys dream and he was rather out off by the whole date.
    I appreciate both of your responses. In summary, sounds like she's safe and is the one in the pictures. But an encounter with her may or may not be up to par. Rolling the dice a bit.

  7. #11799
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    I'll wager she may be laying low for a minute. One of the genius mongers on here thought it would be fun getting a car date in broad daylight with her on Main Street downtown and she got caught by some employees of a busy restaurant she used to be an employee of. Not the smartest choice on either parties behalf.
    The last review I remember reading was from a year or so ago and it was not a good review like she started her period during the guys dream and he was rather out off by the whole date.

  8. #11798
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebinsc  [View Original Post]
    But I'm pretty sure it's not the one you are looking for. https://x.com/alinemota2026.

    Much thanks to Murphy69 for the good laugh also.
    That's the same pics I see on her tryst page.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alinemota1234

    Again looks better than what we currently have available for "talent" in the upstate. Gone are the beauties of Ella, Jenn, Scorpio Bree.

    What we have now are BBWs or so ugly that A paper bag doesn't work. And neither of those are worth spending my hard earned money on.

    Living where I do. I'm thinking it might be time to play in Atlanta. It's about the same drive as going to Greenville.

  9. #11797

    Ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebinsc  [View Original Post]
    But I'm pretty sure it's not the one you are looking for. https://x.com/alinemota2026.

    Much thanks to Murphy69 for the good laugh also.
    Gosh, I was just basing my opinion on the photo Gemini10 posted way below. Am Not manner of C so I didn't get to see your gal, yet.

  10. #11796
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanPG  [View Original Post]
    Is there any information on Niki Heat from you locals? I'm visiting this week. I've followed her social media for awhile but I haven't found any reports or actual reviews of her services. Of course, someone could just be claiming to be her and using her social media links for this ad. Would love to find out that she is as advertised and some information to verify what an encounter with her will be like. Much thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nikiheat
    I'll wager she may be laying low for a minute. One of the genius mongers on here thought it would be fun getting a car date in broad daylight with her on Main Street downtown and she got caught by some employees of a busy restaurant she used to be an employee of. Not the smartest choice on either parties behalf.

  11. #11795

    Here's a link

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I side w SeamzB, she's better looking than very many posting here. Her Big nose would feel good bumping against your belly when FF-ing. And big lips are made for BBBJ and ball work. Is there a link to her?
    But I'm pretty sure it's not the one you are looking for. https://x.com/alinemota2026.

    Much thanks to Murphy69 for the good laugh also.

  12. #11794

    Niki Heat

    Is there any information on Niki Heat from you locals? I'm visiting this week. I've followed her social media for awhile but I haven't found any reports or actual reviews of her services. Of course, someone could just be claiming to be her and using her social media links for this ad. Would love to find out that she is as advertised and some information to verify what an encounter with her will be like. Much thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nikiheat

  13. #11793

    Big nose

    I side w SeamzB, she's better looking than very many posting here. Her Big nose would feel good bumping against your belly when FF-ing. And big lips are made for BBBJ and ball work. Is there a link to her?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    She isn't ugly.

    Does she have a big nose. Yea.

    She is by far prettier than alot of the providers on here people rave about.

    Is she attractive. She is average but her rates for being average are way above average so I wouldn't see her for that.

  14. #11792
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    Lmaooo real talk bro.
    She isn't ugly.

    Does she have a big nose. Yea.

    She is by far prettier than alot of the providers on here people rave about.

    Is she attractive. She is average but her rates for being average are way above average so I wouldn't see her for that.

  15. #11791
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's a trans, I just think she may be naturally ugly is all. That's some scary stuff to pay 500 per hour for. For that price someone could fuck a very pretty nice premium piece of ass and not have to put a paper bag on her head first.
    Lmaooo real talk bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape