Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 13318
-
11-16-24 08:43 #11848Senior Member

Posts: 169Sassy
Same thing happened to me. Had great communication until I got to address. Once there, crickets.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 17:12 #11847Senior Member

Posts: 35Aline Link
I should have left a link on the previous post.
Originally Posted by SlowAndLow
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/alinemota1234
-
11-15-24 17:11 #11846Senior Member

Posts: 35Aline +1
I also had a great time with Aline. She is gorgeous and really provides a high-energy "explosive" experience. So much fun. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by SlowAndLow
[View Original Post]
I'm planning to see Eva as well. I'm glad you had a great experience with her.
-
11-15-24 16:46 #11845Senior Member

Posts: 30Aline and her friend Eva
Aline is back in Greenville and she has a friend with her Eva they are both just as gorgeous and sexy both are from Brazil Eva lives in Florida now and is visiting with Aline no rush when I was there loves to touch hug and cuddle she is every bit as sexy as Aline has an amazing body and a great personality I can't wait until she comes back again.
-
11-15-24 13:51 #11844Senior Member

Posts: 76Pretty common sign of meth addict.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 21:17 #11843Regular Member

Posts: 21Brooklyn
I reached out and told her I was 35 and it didn't seem to be a problem.
Originally Posted by Cashin6996
[View Original Post]
Buuuuuut she told me the crazy rate that others have reported on. I asked about hhr or qv and she said it's all the same price. I passed.
-
11-14-24 20:04 #11842Senior Member

Posts: 504Sassy
You right, mature providers are usually more reliable, and she was always reliable the times I planned dreams but not tried recently. So donno what's going on?
.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 10:24 #11841I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 126Concur
Thought about it. Laugh about it. Forgot about it!
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 08:14 #11840Senior Member

Posts: 155Brooklyn
I haven't met her but it's good to hear she isn't good because she is asking for 440 so I feel better about passing on that.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178784903
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 18:33 #11839Senior Member

Posts: 111Trust me fellas, you want to skip this one (Brooklyn). Awful reluctant service with no interest in doing her hired job. I know it's slim pickins out there but look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 17:58 #11838Regular Member

Posts: 2122 why / o
Do you know if she is strict on the 40+ this is always a problem with being in my late 20's.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 17:01 #11837Senior Member

Posts: 1189Sassy
Can anyone tell me what's the deal with this one? Two times now I've set up an appt with her and when it's time to head out I call to get an address and she ghosts me and then won't respond to messages for days. Usually, the more mature providers don't play this childish shit.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 15:07 #11836Senior Member

Posts: 122Here you go.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178784903
Originally Posted by LuccaMac
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 10:43 #11835Senior Member

Posts: 456Can you share her contact info? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 14:24 #11834Senior Member

Posts: 14722 yo
I met a 22 yr old recently and I didn't get her name because she had her mouth full. She advertise on list C and her post says seduce my mind and you can have my body. She's not cheap but a real hot spinner. Answers quick and was on time. She comes to you or she gets hotel room.










Reply With Quote






