High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 1192 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24923
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact information? Thanks.
    Sorry, I found it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-love.502364/

  2. #24922
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact information? Thanks.
    Put her link down below.

  3. #24921

    LaylaLove

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    She Belongs here. She doesn't like condoms. But beware this girl is like many other freaks. Flakey and will reach out for upfront sums of money because she needs to fix her car. As we all know, just looking for a quick fix for what ever drugs she is on.

    That said, as a onetime thing, very much worth it. I'm not for CIP, I prefer them to swallow. She likes it rough too. She put a belt around her neck wanting me to choke her.

    Have fun.
    What's her contact information? Thanks.

  4. #24920
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    What pics? I only see her blurry avatar.
    Check her latest ad. She has several hot looking pics.

  5. #24919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    She's kind cute but based on close examination of her pics, her rates are where they should stay! Tops. But I agree with ya. Once the lover boys over there line her hallway with rose petals and love letters (over the top reviews) she'll be 600 hr No's= BB anything!
    What pics? I only see her blurry avatar.

  6. #24918

    Without A Doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    Receptive to BB, but texted a long list of upgrade prices that had me feeling that negotiation would be exhausting and expensive.
    I predicted exactly this. It seems to be the new standard, set by the so-called providers of course. When will more clients demand a higher standard? Some of us do, including me. But the majority insist on robbing themselves through the old bait-and-switch.

  7. #24917

    Nickel and dime

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she belongs in this thread. Cip. Just be aware of the upgrade charges,+100.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...flower.641258/
    Receptive to BB, but texted a long list of upgrade prices that had me feeling that negotiation would be exhausting and expensive.

  8. #24916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    What's cheap? Was she into Greek? Look close to her pics.

    More info man!

  9. #24915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Cheap Cum dump


  10. #24914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I've never had to use a condom fucking any of her holes before.
    Is she just a rob now? I think I will text her and see if she will go for a 300 half outcall with some booty fucking.

  11. #24913
    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    Does Riley take it bare in the ass now? I seem to remember her wanting condoms for greek back in the day?
    I've never had to use a condom fucking any of her holes before.

  12. #24912
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    She Belongs here. She doesn't like condoms. But beware this girl is like many other freaks. Flakey and will reach out for upfront sums of money because she needs to fix her car. As we all know, just looking for a quick fix for what ever drugs she is on.

    That said, as a onetime thing, very much worth it. I'm not for CIP, I prefer them to swallow. She likes it rough too. She put a belt around her neck wanting me to choke her.

    Have fun.
    She says she is sweet jazzy.

  13. #24911
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    The way it should always be, but we'd best hurry. Once that board takes hold, the service will cease and the rates will double. This is a half-off sale, ending soon. Now mark my words!
    She's kind cute but based on close examination of her pics, her rates are where they should stay! Tops. But I agree with ya. Once the lover boys over there line her hallway with rose petals and love letters (over the top reviews) she'll be 600 hr No's= BB anything!

  14. #24910
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Did her pimp jump out of the closet and give you a round of applause too?
    I was thinking the same thing. C'Mon. Man.

  15. #24909
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    She will do that if your hygiene is bad.
    Ohhhhhhh Sanp!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape