Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 1193 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24908
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever gotten bb with her? I've seen her a few times and have brought it up but it's always a no. It's a shame because she's one of my ATFs.
    Based on your handle I vas see why AJ would be a fav. LOL. I've never seen her. Txted a coupe of times and she seems to be a pro in comm. What's her weight. That be my only concern. I tap out over 130 lbs. Haha.

  2. #24907
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Oh I'd gladly feed her ropes. I love that thin little body I would just be afraid of breaking her.

    Rates are a little steep though. Still tempted.

    She was running a Tryst add a few weeks ago and she had a cute face.
    I'd say her bday is a refreshing change form, let's face it, the hogs that propagate this biz now. I got on the other board in 2012 and biguns' we're a fetish. Now a norm. Service is a drag although there are some decent ones (very few). Didn't this Emma used to be in Tacoma? " Deep as a skinny girls ****" - Common!

  3. #24906
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a Link?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-love.502364/

    Keep in mind her time management sucks. Plan extra time for waiting as she will likely be late.

  4. #24905

    All Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she belongs in this thread. Cip. Just be aware of the upgrade charges,+100.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...flower.641258/
    The way it should always be, but we'd best hurry. Once that board takes hold, the service will cease and the rates will double. This is a half-off sale, ending soon. Now mark my words!

  5. #24904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153

    Very tempting

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she belongs in this thread. Cip. Just be aware of the upgrade charges,+100.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...flower.641258/
    But I think she was asking 300 qv bbfscip.

  6. #24903

    Venuswildflower

    Can confirm she belongs in this thread. Cip. Just be aware of the upgrade charges,+100.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...flower.641258/

  7. #24902

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    She Belongs here. She doesn't like condoms. But beware this girl is like many other freaks. Flakey and will reach out for upfront sums of money because she needs to fix her car. As we all know, just looking for a quick fix for what ever drugs she is on.

    That said, as a onetime thing, very much worth it. I'm not for CIP, I prefer them to swallow. She likes it rough too. She put a belt around her neck wanting me to choke her.

    Have fun.
    Do you have a Link?

  8. #24901

    LaylaLove

    She Belongs here. She doesn't like condoms. But beware this girl is like many other freaks. Flakey and will reach out for upfront sums of money because she needs to fix her car. As we all know, just looking for a quick fix for what ever drugs she is on.

    That said, as a onetime thing, very much worth it. I'm not for CIP, I prefer them to swallow. She likes it rough too. She put a belt around her neck wanting me to choke her.

    Have fun.

  9. #24900

    Short answer: Yes

    Just like every girl providing, they are barebacking someone.

    No surprise, there was no secret recipe, just a comfort level and rapport. Was years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever gotten bb with her? I've seen her a few times and have brought it up but it's always a no. It's a shame because she's one of my ATFs.

  10. #24899
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Or did the cuck husband finally came out the closet to clean up the mess and ask you to stay longer for a second load.
    A guy can dream.

    I am a dirtyfuk!

  11. #24898

    Avery Jett

    Has anyone ever gotten bb with her? I've seen her a few times and have brought it up but it's always a no. It's a shame because she's one of my ATFs.

  12. #24897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153

    🤣

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Did her pimp jump out of the closet and give you a round of applause too?
    Or did the cuck husband finally came out the closet to clean up the mess and ask you to stay longer for a second load.

  13. #24896

    Msdaniellapatrick

    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    Years ago AlikaJones92 knew that I had seen msdaniellapatrick and was concerned if I raw-dogged her. She never elaborated as to why she asked the question and I never saw msdaniellapatrick again. For the record it was CFS with both women.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Damn, sucks to hear how much she's gone downhill.

    I just went back to profile and it looks like she took down her ad from a few days ago. Looks like she was able to either get the 2 appointments in to replace her phone or scammed enough people in the process. If she was closer to the area, I would've been willing to test her out and see how it went. But not when it's in Bremerton. I remember way back in the day there was a MILF provider in Spanaway that had these huge bolt-ons and lived in a trailer park. It was definitely that trailer park MILF fetish you see in porn. Had a stripper pole too. Wish there were more providers like that. . . Without the meth habit of course LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Back then I was doing bb everything with Natalya Marie and she was doing duos with Daniella Patrick. She said to don't do bb with Daniella or Natalya wouldn't bb me any more.

    I don't know anything else.
    I read she posted some ads. She was a mess 5 years ago.

  14. #24895

    Who is charging more for deepthroat?

    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    I continue to talk to a number of ladies who are a la carte. I really hate that shit. Maybe this should go in rants and raves but I won't be on my high-horse long. Talk to a couple of ladies on the other site and they both listed VIP. I inquired about VIP vs their regular rates. One said regular is BBBJ, VIP is deep throat. WTF? Stop playing games; if you're going to suck dick, suck it. Don't nickel and dime the process.

    The other said VIP includes a lap dance and / or strip tease and DATY / DATO. No thank you. I'm not paying you extra to postpone the fun part and sure am not paying extra to go down on you.

    Rant over. I'm keeping a close eye on quality these days because like some major companies, you are getting a lot less for more money.
    Who are these a la carte girls asking more for deepthroat? That is the dumbest upcharge. Like you said, just suck it so that it pleases me.

    Can you imagine the guys that do not ask up front and they put their hand on the back of these sluts heads and she stops and looks at him and says, if you want me to go deeper that will be $$ more! GTFO!

  15. #24894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Same I filled her up many times when she was on SA and new! Now everyone and their brother has filled up this pussy she had never seen a condom in her life LOL.
    Which is a good thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape